Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soularcher429

soularcher429

My character Empty
PostSubject: My character   My character I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Name: Luna Morgon
God Parent:  Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Birthday: April 29
Mortal Family: Maddie Davidson(Grandmother), Tyson, Micheal, and Alex Johnson(cousins), Samantha Johson( aunt)

History: Luna grew up in sunny Florida with her Abuela, her aunt Samantha, and 3 annoying boy cousins. Being surrounded by boys all the time, she chose to be alone and rather enjoyed practicing her guitar in her room. She took time to surf and play soccer. She never knew her real parents. When school came, Luna had trouble with her dyslexia. She would start fights and steal answer keys for tests. Seeing the trouble Luna was going through, her grandmother sent her to a boarding school in Alberquerke, NM, where she learned about horses and was claimed by her father, Apollo.

Apperence: Luna has dark drown hair and a surfer tan. Her dark brown eyes were always aware of what's going to happen. She's tall and has a blue streak in her short hair. When she got into a fight once, she ended up with a scar n her right arm.

Talents: Luna can learn instruments quicker than others and enjoys the more. Luna has a knack for healing and is an excellent archer. She's also a very good soccer player.

Fatal Flaw: Luna always rushes into battle before thinking, so she has a lot of battle injuries.  

Personality: Luna is very artistic and athletic. Most of the time Luna doesn't think before she talks, so she says things at the wrong time or says something mean. She most of the time doesn't talk about her feelings and pushes people away that care about her. Luna also has a short temper.

Pets: A greyhound named Amber

Weapon: Instead of swords or knifes, Luna uses bow and arrows, which she's good at. She keeps a dagger just in case though.

Years at Camp: None
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Last edited by soularcher429 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

My character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character   My character I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:43 am

Accepted!
Happy roleplaying!
#LUNA

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

My character
Page 1 of 1