Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

this is it the apocalypse (private <3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

this is it the apocalypse (private <3) Empty
PostSubject: this is it the apocalypse (private <3)   this is it the apocalypse (private <3) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Anna Tyler Belaire
n n n Daughter of Athena

Anna woke up in another morning in the Ares cabin She sighed. When was this horror going to be over? She shrugged, mostly to herself. She looked around. Most of the Ares kids were still asleep while some of the Athena kids were just doing there morning read. Anna yawned and stretched. It was her watch last night on the roof and in the middle of the night got to switch with someone. She had fallen asleep on the job. it wasn't her fault that she couldn't stay up till 1 in the morning.

Anna got out from her sleeping bag and her blanket. She took off her glasses and put them back in her white pack. She took out her clothes for the day and headed to the bathroom. She did pack other things like ambrosia and nectar, some energy bars, crackers, those fudge brownies in the bag, water bottles, some ice tea packets to put in the water, flashlights, batteries, some books, and her throwing knives. Anna walked into the empty bathroom. Thank Gods I don't have to wait, She had thought. She dressed in her multi-colored tribal leggings and tucked in her white Sarcasm shirt. She put on a black heart belt where the shirt was tucked into her leggings and had her hot pink feather earrings that contained her bow and arrows. She put on her hot pink Doc Martens and put her throwing knives in her shoes. She had put her hair in a simple messy bun and had put her contacts in. She had learned that if you fight with glasses they could fall off and you could break them and accidentally cut your arm.

When outside, Anna could see that some others were starting to wake up. Anna walked over to her little space while her shoes made a little rhythmic beat on the floor. When she sat down she took her book out. It was about how to play the xylophone. She had been trying to learn on how to play all the instruments. Next was either the trumpet or the lyre. It depended on what mood she was in. Anna read the last few chapters of the book, writing down notes here and there in her notebook just in case she just so happen got the xylophone. She had also taken notes down on the other instruments. Then when she had just finished the book someone sat next to her. "Salutations." She said and smiled. They looked like an Athena kid. "Do you need to borrow a book?" She asked them.

n n word count, notes, outfit n n
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: this is it the apocalypse (private <3)   this is it the apocalypse (private <3) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:58 am

this is it the apocalypse (private <3) Tumblr_inline_mj7ps8fVyW1qz4rgp

Livia,

Livia sat in the corner on a blanket, staring blankly at the wall. Every once in a while she would shutter and mutter something no one else could hear and then go back to sitting in silence. Livia’s eyes were red from crying, but she could no longer cry. Now the stains of tears showed on her pale face. Livia’s lips were dry and cracked and her nose was runny. She felt empty and lifeless, as if her soul was long gone.

Her limbs were stiff and covered in blood. Livia’s jean shorts no longer looked blue. Instead they were a maroon-brown from dirt and blood. A gash on her arm had been wrapped up gently by one of the Apollo children, but there were still many little scrapes all over Livia’s body that were trickling blood. A blanket had been placed around her shoulders, probably by Faye or another member of the Athena cabin, Livia couldn’t remember.

Faye had offered to keep Livia company, but she had shrugged it off. Faye had other things to do, and she didn’t get what Livia was feeling. Faye wasn’t the one who saw her brother’s lifeless bloody body staggering towards her. Despite Livia’s screams, Quell didn’t respond. Her brother was really gone. Dead and lost.

Livia barely noticed the girl come and sit down next to her. It was only until the girl spoke that Livia acknowledged her presence. She turned to the girl and, with great effort, managed to get two words out of her mouth. ”Save him.” Livia sounded desperate. ”Please.” Her eyes looked empty, as if they were far away, in another universe, another life.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: this is it the apocalypse (private <3)   this is it the apocalypse (private <3) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Anna Tyler Belaire
n n n Daughter of Athena

Anna waited for her answer and looked at her. She looked about the same age as her maybe a bit older. They did look a bit alike. Their eye color were the same, but that was about it. She had some scrapes and cuts on her arms. "Do you need help fixing those cuts?" She asked her and looked down at herself. She was harmless. She didn't have any scrapes or scratches on her. She did have a few bruises, but that was from falling while playing volleyball a couple of days ago. But like always she was a scaredy cat and didn't want to go and fight. She did want to help the camp, but she was terrified. What if one of the zombies ate her? What if she saw one of her dead friends coming to get her?

When Anna heard the girl's reply, she had a confused look on her face. "Who? A brother? a boyfriend?" She asked. If it was a brother, she definitely had to safe him. He was her own half-brother probably. "Where is he?"

n n word count, notes, outfit n n
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: this is it the apocalypse (private <3)   this is it the apocalypse (private <3) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:44 am

this is it the apocalypse (private <3) Tumblr_inline_mj7ps8fVyW1qz4rgp

Livia,

Livia’s blank eyes took in the girl to her left. She was definitely a daughter of Athena, as her grey eyes almost exactly mirrored Livia’s, but her dark hair did not belong to the girls’ mother.  Livia slowly moved her head back and forth when the girl asked if she wanted help with her scrapes. They were plentiful, and some were quite deep, but Livia did not want to forget the pain. Forgetting the pain would mean that she would move on. And she couldn’t move on.

All at once, her heart started racing as Livia retraced the memories of the last hour. Quell, even if it was zombie him, fell to the ground. He did not get up. Her hand slashed the air. It impacted.

Her brother. Her flesh and blood. Her doing.

He was dead.

”No..” Livia shook her head shakily. She looked at the ground in exactly the same manner as she had earlier, staring at the corpse of her twin on the ground, his skin ripped apart, his leg in tatters. ”Quell....”

And suddenly Livia couldn’t control herself. The world was spinning, and she was going down with it. Her eyes leaked out tears, but then the tears were streaming down her cheeks  as Livia’s head made impact with the floor of the Ares Cabin. She was sobbing, ignoring the sharp pain in her scalp that told her that she had landed on a loose nail.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: this is it the apocalypse (private <3)   this is it the apocalypse (private <3) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Anna Tyler Belaire
n n n Daughter of Athena

Anna watched the her half-sister start sobbing on the ground. What was she supposed to do? Was she supposed to give her a Kleenex? Was she supposed to tell her it was okay, even though she knew it wasn't? What was the protocol to help someone that saw possibly their brother as a zombie? Anna's grey eye drifted through out the Ares cabin. She didn't know what to do. She took a napkin from her pack, considering there weren't really tissues around, and gave it to her. "Here." She said handing it to her.

Anna had started thinking. What if she saw someone she knew in the zombie horde? Would she have the guts to kill them herself? She sighed. She wanted to cry like her half-sister too. She just wished she was back home in Paris. She wished she was at the top floor of the Eiffel Tower with Louis eating some chocolate crepes they had managed to get for free by persuading the cook to give them some. She wished at midnight she would be on the top floor of the Eiffel Tower when it was fully lit up and she got to do whatever she wanted. She wished all her friends like Oliver and her half-sisters Catalina and this girl here were just hanging out in Paris. She wished she was someplace else. Someone else.

Anna suddenly broke down like her half-sister. The tears just started pouring out of her eyes and started streaming down her face. They went down her cheeks and down her neck. She put hands up to cover her face. She still cried thinking that she might die herself. She wouldn't be able to see her brother one more time. She wouldn't be able to see and say something to her friends one more time. She wouldn't be able to be herself one more time. The apocalypse was just messing around with Anna's brain. She didn't know what to think anymore.

n n word count, sorry for the late reply!, outfit n n
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: this is it the apocalypse (private <3)   this is it the apocalypse (private <3) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:09 pm

this is it the apocalypse (private <3) 35lzqea

Livia knelt on the floor, her head buried in her arms. There was a newly opened gash on her forehead where she had banged it on a nail. The cut was bleeding, but Livia ignored.  In the background, Livia could hear footsteps slowly getting closer. Her mind registered a voice.

"Livy?' Livia stifled a sob. The only person who called her Livy was dead.  She shook her head. That voice sounded so much like how her brother sounded.

"He's dead." Livia said aloud for the first time. It did nothing to help. Admitting that Quell was gone out loud made it worse. She had to confirm that he wasn't coming back and that Livia couldn't handle.  

"Who's dead?" Quell squatted down beside Livia. He put his hand on her shoulder gently. Livia looked up as the warmth of someone's hand spread over her cold body. The hand belonged to her brother.

Not zombie Quell. There he was, a living breathing human. Alive. Livia gasped. "You- You were-' Livia cut herself off.

"I've been here the whole time Livy." Quell said gently, but he decided it would be best not to press the subject. The twins embraced and Livia could feel her strength coming back to her. She felt whole again.

Quell then turned his attention to the girl sobbing next to Livia. They didn't look much alike, but Quell could tell that she was his half-sister. Anna, he thought her name was.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: this is it the apocalypse (private <3)   this is it the apocalypse (private <3) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:51 pm

this is it the apocalypse (private <3) 33arw2o

Anna Tyler Belaire
Daughter of Athena

Anna had continued sobbing into her hands. She had heard her half-sister stopped crying. Good for her, She had thought before thinking more sad thoughts. When her half-brother asker if she was okay, she actually started sobbing more. "I.... don't... know." She said in between sobs. Eventually, she had come downed from sobbing. She took the edge of her shirt and wiped her eyes with it. "I'm guessing you must be Quell. Livia," She guessed what her name was. "Livia told me you were dead. Did you like resurrect from the dead?" She asked him with a smile. Anna then noticed the gash on Livia's forehead. "Need help with that?" She asked her. Anna was pretty sure she was going to say yes. She took out some bandages and hydrogen peroxide out of her pack while humming a tune mostly to herself. Anna did find it a bit odd that one minute she was sobbing all the tears that were building up in her and the next minute she was bright and happy again. She shrugged. It's probably just the zombie apocalypse messing with your mind, She had thought.

Anna wasn't a person who didn't like to cry in front of people. She didn't like to look 'weak'. But Livia had cried in front of her and Anna had cried in front of her. So it was okay right? She shrugged to herself. "But Livia who did you see if it wasn't Quell?" She asked her. Could it have been another one of their siblings?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: this is it the apocalypse (private <3)   this is it the apocalypse (private <3) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Livia leaned her head on her brother's shoulder. She wiped a bleary eye. They were red and the half moons underneath them stood out against the pale complexion of Livia's face. It wasn't normally that white, but fear had made it seem darker and the cabin made everyone look like a ghost.  Livia wiped her runny nose with her arm, spreading blood all over her face.  There was a dull throb all over her body. She did not care though. Livia could stand the pain.

Quell winced. He could not ignore the sharp pains in his leg. It was no longer bleeding, but Quell limped when he tried to sit down between his two sisters. Livia looked at his right leg in shock.
"Oh gods no." She reached a shaky hand out to the muscle showing on the calf of Quell's leg. It was bloody, and the cargo pants Quell had been wearing were ripped off at the knee. Although it was mostly bandaged, the blood still dripped through the bandage.  "It's fine. Really." Quell said, but his voice sounded pained. Livia raised her eyebrows.

Quell nodded his head when Anna said his name. "That's me. But I've been here the whole time." Anna seemed fine all of a sudden.

Livia shook her head. She did not want to talk about. She did not want to think of the boy who fell to the ground at her hand. His hair, still visible on his body, could only belong to a child of Athena. He was her brethren. Just because it wasn't Quell didn't mean that it was okay.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: this is it the apocalypse (private <3)   this is it the apocalypse (private <3) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:15 pm

this is it the apocalypse (private <3) 33arw2o

Anna Tyler Belaire
Daughter of Athena

Anna also saw Quell's cut. Her hand went slowly to her mouth that was already gaping. "How did you get that?" She asked him turning around toward her pack. She took some supplies out of her pack. "Quell, I don't care what you say but I'm fixing your cut." She said to him. Anna slowly unwrapped the bandage revealing a long cut that was few inches long. "Oh...um.." She said her face turning pale. She poured some hydrogen peroxide on the cut, disinfecting it. After that, she put some spray her dad used to put on her cuts. It did sting a little, but she was five. So what did she know? Anna took out her bandages and wrapped some around her brother's leg. "There." She said, telling them she was finished. Somehow she remembered how to do that from when she was 8.

"So are you guys from the same mortal family?" She asked them raising her eyebrow. She quickly put all her supplies in her pack. It did look small on the outside, but it can hold a lot. She sighed and leaned against the wall. "I just wonder who that body was. I mean we could've known them." She said to them.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: this is it the apocalypse (private <3)   this is it the apocalypse (private <3) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Quell made the appropriate wincing noises, clutching his leg as Anna applied hydrogen peroxide. ”It’s boiling point is 150.2 degrees celsius.” Quell said through clenched teeth. He clutched Livia’s hand so hard that Livia could barely feel it.  The twins watched as their half-sister wrapped a bandage around it. It still hurt really badly, but Quell said nothing. ”I was climbing out the back window of the Athena cabin, and there was this zombie that just caught my leg.”

Anna brought up the zombie boy whom Livia had killed again. Quell gave her a warning look. ”I wouldn’t start that right here. We can discuss this later.” Quell moved his eyes to the right, to Liv, who rolled her eyes and demanded that they tell her what they were talking about. Quell told her it was nothing.

”We’re twins, but I’m 30 seconds older.” Livia supplied quickly, seeing that Quell was going to answer Anna's question. ”Don’t listen to her. I’m older by at least a half hour.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is it the apocalypse (private <3)   this is it the apocalypse (private <3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is it the apocalypse (private <3)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: