Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

time has not been kind to me [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

time has not been kind to me [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time has not been kind to me [open]   time has not been kind to me [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:03 am

time has not been kind to me [open] - Page 2 34629927
Ella Jane- Daughter of Athena
Kael didn't say anything after she made her apology, and that was fine with Ella. She saw out of the corner of her eye him nodding, and she took that as accepting her apology. She really was sorry. The awkwardness spread between them, building a silent barrier that they either couldn't break, or they didn't want to break. It didn't make a difference to Ella, whose mind had begun to wander back to England, where she was born and raised.
She felt a pang of homesickness. Remembering the green fields and the grey stormy skies had Ella wanting to go back to England. She thought of the homemade fish and chips that her Nana made for her every weekend, and when Ella was sick she made her homemade chicken noodle soup. Though her life was far from perfect, Ella loved it and wanted it back. And she would. Since they had moved to America, she had regretted it. It was so different here. No English accents, no big ben, no queen. Not even a single British flag. She hadn't expected, of course, for a flag of her home country to be flying here in a foreign country. She wanted to ask Kael if he missed Australia, but bit her tongue and decided not too. She didn't want him yelling at her even further. She caught glances at him, seeing Kael get more and more restless because of the MRE that she had given him earlier. Ella knew it would be useful if zombies ever broke in. Ella looked at her digital watch. 12:43. Only six more hours of sitting here in silent awkwardness.
Then a scream rattled Ella's eardrums. She turned to Kael, her eyes searching his face, and she knew he had heard it. Her heart was pounding in her chest from the scare the scream had given her. No one even acknowledged the girl scream from outside the cabin. Ella felt rage boil up inside her. So they were just going to sit there, when a little girl was out there and needed her help. She stood up, unsheathing her celestial bronze dagger, which cast reflections on the other campers.
"Come on." She said to Kael. She didn't hold her hand out, he might've still been mad at her, though he had accepted her apology. "We can't just sit here, we have to help that person." She swung her head back to the door, where the girls screams got louder and shriller, and the pounding on the door shook the hinges and rattled the frame. They didn't have much time.

Back to top Go down

time has not been kind to me [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2