Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

See the way I'm livin if you really want to

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

See the way I'm livin if you really want to Empty
PostSubject: See the way I'm livin if you really want to   See the way I'm livin if you really want to I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:02 am

See the way I'm livin if you really want to 4827-46
Andrew:Andrew is one of those guys you can't get away from when he asks a question and you don't answer. He always gets his answer. Andrew does have a bubbly side which is when he makes a lot of shirts for everyone. He can be in one of his moods which he is stubborn or cocky or just annoyed. Never ask him what is wrong because if you do he will get all crazy and you will end up with a speech about how his life sucks. Also you never want to put him in one of those moods because he'll be mad at you for life a week, or if he thinks it's about something dumb, he'll get over it.

What I'm looking for:

• Andrew, I'm looking for someone to be his rival. I need someone who is his friend and then they get annoyed by him when asking questions a lot.

• He can also use some close siblings in life.

• He can also be in a close relationship with a girl. Maybe have a girlfriend.

See the way I'm livin if you really want to 4827-72

Alice:Alice is a jumpy girl. She i really excited that she is here with her brother that she loves. She is always energetic and loves to have fun. She wants to make new friends and she wants to be the nicest person on earth. But be careful once you provoke her she snaps. You never talk about her mom, brother, father, or friends. She will argue or even fight you to get you to say sorry or when someone stops her. She is really that person you can open up to an trust with all your heart.

What I'm looking for

• I need a boy who is her guy friend and she tells him everything, and she tells him about the guys she likes {Brenn's Character} he then starts to not like the guys she likes and he tries to win Alice over. So pretty much a love triangle, but Alice will Pick the other guy over her best friend.

See the way I'm livin if you really want to 4827-45
Reid:Reid is a sporty guy. He loves any type of sport. His favorite is track because he loves to run and swimming is also a favorite. He is a jumpy kid like his sister. He likes to make friends and loves to be happy. You never see a frown on his face, but when you do you know that something bad has happen. He always tried to help people be happy as well. He likes to play around too much and sometimes when he teases his sister he goes over the line, but she knows. So don't get crazy when he says something evil to her. He's just playing around.

What I'm looking for:

• He has a crush on a girl, so no more girl relationships should be involved with him.

• He can still have a girl best friend. that won't hurt anyone

• Maybe he can have an enemy because he is way to nice.

• Some close friends he can really open up to

See the way I'm livin if you really want to 4827-81
Drew: Drew is a shy sensitive girl. She is always caught with her notebook or her book with her. She is a nerd. I know she doesn't look like one. She loves to have debates with herself in her mind or when she's alone and she is fun. She opens up to the people she cares about and she is a strong women. She wants to be one of the women that are strong.

What I'm looking for:

• Maybe a boyfriend who uses her to look cool and in the end Drew breaks up with him and they realize that they actually do love each other.

See the way I'm livin if you really want to 4827-23
Grace:She is a shy girl who doesn't trust people that much, so she is a closed book. She hates to share her things with people such as: secrets, and her stuff. She thinks she won't get them back at all. She thinks she is a waste of time. She also holds grudges because of jealousy. Once you get to know her she is an open book. she loves to have fun with people she can trust, but it will take along time to get her as a friend. She can be a bit jumpy when she knows you and can trust you with all her heart. You can trust her because she doesn't want you to feel the way she feels right now.

What I'm looking for:

• A guy who likes her but she pushes him away. Later on she starts to like him and so on and so forth

• So girls who pick on her

• To be more specific fo the second one. I need a girl who acts like her friend and a guys who acts like they like her and they plan on doing bad things to her like pour strawberry juice, or even pigs blood on her. {The idea is from the movie Carrie.}

See the way I'm livin if you really want to 4827-4
Kyle:Kyle has a lot of personalities. He can be happy one day and mad the other. You can say he is bipolar if you want to. He loves to have a laugh here and there. He gets distracted by anything real fast. You say something and if he thinks its cool or important for him to hear, he will not stop trying to figure it out. He exercise sometimes and loves to eat. He does have a high metabolism.

What I'm looking for:

• He is dibbed, but a girl best friend would be nice

• Other friends and close siblings would be nice.

See the way I'm livin if you really want to Th?id=H.4874767488909566&pid=15
Alexandria:Alexandria has a very positive attitude towards everyone. She is mean to people who are mean to her. She loves to dance and swim. She can make people laugh when you are down. She loves to be there by your side when sad. She likes to pick people up at all time and never likes to see her friends sad. She can be a bit shy at first but she isn't. She can be a bit protective over her friends.

What I'm looking for:

• She is in a relationship, so maybe a guy best friend would be nice

• Also what would be good is that a Poseidon kid and her hate each other, so mostly uncle or aunt vs. niece

Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: See the way I'm livin if you really want to   See the way I'm livin if you really want to I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Hi
My character, Amber, daughter of Aphrodite, would be a great best friend for Reid.
But most importantly, Andrew sounds like the EXACT boyfriend for Amber.
She's a sassy and pretty Aphrodite girl, but her fun side is shielded by shyness towards new people. She just started camp and is grieving over her recently deceased father.
I'm basically looking for stubborn and quirky boy to break her out of her shell.

Hopefully you'll check out Amber's character submission to learn more about her.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.writedelight.forumotion.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: See the way I'm livin if you really want to   See the way I'm livin if you really want to I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Kylee hates everyone and I'm sure she would be delighted to hate Alexandria :D

also i may be making a meaner girl that can possibly pretend to be Grace's "friend" idk
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: See the way I'm livin if you really want to   See the way I'm livin if you really want to I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:40 pm

@sabrinamaebean They can be friends. and with Andrew we will have to RP because I need to know how she really is.

@Moon Okay Alexandria and Kylee can RP whenever just pm me. And just pm me when your done with that character!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See the way I'm livin if you really want to   See the way I'm livin if you really want to I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See the way I'm livin if you really want to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: