Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking out for a friend...(Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UndefinedMagix

UndefinedMagix

Looking out for a friend...(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Looking out for a friend...(Private)   Looking out for a friend...(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Eric Foster
Son of Dionysus

Even though the Library was, in the slightest terms, safe Eric had enough. He wanted to help those as he did Chloe and as much as he would have loved to stay put until sunrise it was out of the question. The Big House had been a place of massive destruction and an all-around dangerous place to be. But if people had been trapped there they needed to get them out. As Gavin swooped in Eric was thrust into a panic. He had to admit he was afraid and doubting it would make the situation worse. He stepped over to Henry hesitantly and grabbed a hold of the note that was tied around Gavin’s ankle.

People were still alive and alive enough that they would tie a letter around a falcon’s ankle. The catch was they were in the worst place in camp, The Big House. This was the one place Eric wanted to avoid, but it seemed inevitable. He grabbed his pack and filled it with a little food and water, first aid, and anything he could use to make a weapon. Eric grabbed a few swords from the corner of the room and handed it to each of his comrades, well the one’s that had the courage or the means of going with him.

They headed out and watched as the others hurried to barricade the door again. He laughed, but was startled by the sound of the undead walking among them. Eric grabbed his knife and withdrew it from its sheath. Prepared for an attack they moved slowly through the grass making their way to unpopulated areas. They were cautious and quick hoping they wouldn’t be seen or caught by surprise.

As they approached The Big House it led to bloodshed. Zombies appeared from every corner and when they thought they had a break they were spotted again. They looked around whispering the names of the campers that sent the note, but still no answer. It was only until they had gone so deep into the house that they had located them.

Determined to make it back to the Library in one piece they split into two groups hoping to avoid some of the zombies. On their way there they were stopped by the zombies because someone in the back had alerted them. It was a difficult task, but they made it out alive. On their way out zombies again swarmed and did as best as they could to break them down.

The campers took out their swords and thrust themselves into battle. This was what the camp leaders and directors were preparing them for and they each took a stand to stay alive. Gavin, who had been worried about his master, disobeyed his orders and followed close behind them. In a moments of action Gavin swooped in and attacked a zombie that had been doing their best on giving Henry a new look. The zombie had out-smarted the bird and struck back. Henry seeing his feathered friend in need of help, as injured as he already was, carelessly jumped and attacked it again. The Zombie, again outsmarted them, and pushed Henry back onto a few pillars knocking him unconscious.

Avery, a daughter of Hecate, ran over to Henry in an effort to protect him she fought back the monsters which knocked him unconscious. It was only then that the incident caught Eric’s attention. Eric threw back and pushed many out of his way in order to reach his friends. He had noticed the bleeding that came from the back of Henry's head and threw him on his back. Avery had given him a reassuring smile in order to lift his spirits and give him a sense that everything was going to be okay.

The fighting died down and they made their way towards the closest and safest place for Henry to receive treatment, The Infirmary. Avery who had run off ahead in order to scan the area was injured herself and carried by another friend of Eric’s Aidan, a son of Apollo. It was only a few leagues away and Eric was determined to get his friend to safety.

As they came to the door Eric knocked hard, “Please, we have a few injured. We need more than just a first aid-kit.”Before he could knock again he heard voices and the door whipped open. The bright light of lanterns and fires burning blinded him. They had reached their destination. “Thank you,” Eric said before Henry was taken from his back. He followed behind them in concern for his friend’s life.

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Looking out for a friend...(Private)   Looking out for a friend...(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Alexis Castle
Daughter of Apollo
Alexis sighed heavily and moved to helped the people that filed in, instructing the others to make sure the entrance was securely barricaded again before unfolding some extra cots. "Set them down," she instructed. "We're already getting low on supplies here," she muttered to no one in particular.

Completely turning her attention to the injured boy, she momentarily examined the head wound. Taking out her small flashlight, she gently lifted his eyelid and shined the light in his eye. The pupil was fixed, dilated, and unresponsive to the beam of light. "Nothing a little nectar couldn't cure," she said with a smile, managing to keep her voice calm and even though things were a lot more serious than she let on.

She took a small vile of highly concentrated nectar, a gift from a child of Athena she knew, and applied a few drops to the wound. "How was the girl injured?" Alexis asked the conscious companions. She hadn't noticed who they were, too concerned with the injured, though she hadn't stopped to examine the girl yet after noticing Henry's head wound. Maybe it was biased on her part working on him first. She didn't recognize the girl, but she knew Henry. He was a pretty sweet guy and a good friend. She didn't want anyone to die on her watch, let alone someone she knew and cared about.

|| OOC: None. ||
|| Word Count: 228 || RP Partners: Ashes and Dark ||
Back to top Go down
UndefinedMagix

UndefinedMagix

PostSubject: Re: Looking out for a friend...(Private)   Looking out for a friend...(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:23 am

Eric Foster
Son of Dionysus

Eric had still been in shock, but was quickly relieved when hearing the good news. He looked back at Avery who had twisted her ankle on the way there. “She protected us. We were being chased and she stood behind with a couple of the others to fight them off. On their way back she tripped and fell. Hurt her ankle really bad,” He said running his fingers through his hair. He had one large sigh of relief before finally relaxing. He pulled his pack off and pulled out a bottle of water and a few first aid kits from the library. “Will this help? It’s the least we could do,” he said handing them to her.

“So what’s your name?” He said trying to spark some sort of conversation. The girl was pretty and definitely knew what she was doing. She had bright blue eyes and a great smile and awkwardly reminded him of an old babysitter of his. Everything about her was also very intimidating, her voice, her looks, and the way she held herself together in a time of panic; he envied her for that.

Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Looking out for a friend...(Private)   Looking out for a friend...(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Alexis Castle
Daughter of Apollo
The concentrated nectar closed the wound on the back of Henry's head and Alexis moved to shine the light in his eyes again. They were still fixed and dilated. No response to light. She discretely muttered a curse in Ancient Greek and carefully opened his mouth, piping a few drops of the nectar onto his tongue. The amount she offered him might have been a bit too much as he began burning up and couldn't afford another drop. Luckily, his pupils reacted to light when she checked again and she let out a subtle sigh of relief. The boy stirred a bit but didn't wake up. Either way, he had a good chance of being okay with some rest.

Alexis nodded as the guy explained what happened to the girl. She had been conscious when they brought her in so Alexis wasn't too concerned, though the girl did look to be in pain. She gladly accepted the first aid kits and searched through them. "Wow, thanks. This should help a lot," Alexis nodded. "With the way supplies have been dwindling, these kits could end up saving a lot of lives," she informed with a grateful smile.

She then moved beside the girl with the twisted ankle, momentarily examining the area. The swelling wasn't too bad, but it looked moderately serious. The ligaments didn't seem to be just stretched. It was more likely that they were partially torn. "I can spare a corner of an ambrosia-square, which should partially repair the torn ligament," she informed, handing it to the girl. "This isn't completely a quick fix though. It will still bother you, and you shouldn't walk on it just yet. I'll find you a splint," she concluded getting a pillow for elevation.

"I'm Alexis," she introduced with a smile when asked for her name. "Sorry to have skipped the formalities," she said with a light chuckle and slight shrug. "I know Henry and my brother here," she said, gesturing toward Aidan with her chin while strapping a splint to Avery's leg. "What about you two?"

|| OOC: None. ||
|| Word Count: 344 || RP Partner: Ashes and Dark ||
Back to top Go down
DarknessRises

DarknessRises

PostSubject: Re: Looking out for a friend...(Private)   Looking out for a friend...(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:16 am

Avery Driban
Daughter of Hecate

Once Avery heard the stampede of Zombies enter the camp, she made her way to the Armory to grab as many weapons she could find and hold. On her back was a quiver full of custom made iron arrows and twin swords. She wore two belts, one equipped with twin daggers and the other equipped with an axe and sword. Avery was fairly muscular so she used all her strength to carry them to her destination, hoping to help anyone she could who were unarmed. She held her bow and arrow tightly, ready for her targets to come find her.

She looked ahead and saw four familiar figures, that of her friend Henry and others she didn't have the pleasure of meeting but she was glad to see in any case. "Is everyone alright?," Avery whispered.  She continued before anyone could speak, "Good. Alright everyone grab something. I'm exhausted," . She dropped them on the floor and helped as the fighting raged on.

Being a daughter of Hecate, Avery was able sense things whether it was people, animals or any type of oncoming threat. She motioned for others to continue. No zombies or anyone for that matter seemed to be lurking ahead. When traveling back to her comrades, Avery felt a sharp pain in her ankle. It started hurting after they’re first encounter together. One of the boys she’d accompanied offered his back. Avery smiled and uttered, "Thanks,"

Eric, one of the boys she’d accompanied, had stated that Henry needed medical attention, so there best bet was to head to the infirmary. When they made it, everyone was welcomed inside. Avery wasn’t really concerned about her wellbeing, she was mostly concerned about Henry’s. He didn’t look well at all. After he was taken care of, a girl had approached Avery mending to her sprained ankle. She introduced herself and did so for everyone else Avery hadn’t known.

Avery laughed as the girl spoke, she answered, "Well, I don’t know much about him. He only offered me his back. The other one, I heard his name once, Eric, and Henry, I met him a few months back. We started training, talking. He’s the first person that really got me here, y’know? ," Avery would look toward him every once in a while to see if he moved or woke up, she wanted more than anything for her closest friend to wake up. "Okay, so moving on. I’m Avery, Avery Dirban; daughter of Hecate; magic extraordinaire." She tired her hardest to lighten the mood as much as possible. She was never this open with others, but since the attack on the camp, Avery finally got through her thick, clouded head that time is limited and so is life. Being guarded and distant isn’t the answer. There numbers were dwindling and fast. She didn’t want to end up being forgotten.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
UndefinedMagix

UndefinedMagix

PostSubject: Re: Looking out for a friend...(Private)   Looking out for a friend...(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Eric Foster
Son of Dionysus

Just as Eric was about to speak Avery started. He let her talk and returned his view back to Henry. Eric was glad Henry was gonna be okay, but something still ached in him; when he was going to wake up. At this time Eric would have expected Henry to crack a joke or say something positive to lift their spirits. Eric smiled thinking at how much Henry cared about things, about them.

Eric turned his attentions back to Avery, Alexis, and Aidan and laughed as she introduced herself. “I’m Eric, son of Dionysus. It’s a pleasure to meet you all,” He smiled and waved at them as he introduced himself.  “It’s funny, when he wakes up he’s gonna be one happy camper; surrounded by all of his friends. Aside from you two being siblings, we all pretty much don't know each other,” Eric glanced back at the boy before returning his attention to the group in front of him.

“I don’t really know what to say. I’m not a very open guy and not much of a conversation starter. I- uh, I like grapes,” Eric laughed and hung his head in shame of such a statement. He was embarrassed at the sad excuse of the conversation starter. He then looked up and continued, “Does anyone else like grapes?” He then laughed again hoping he would get a smile or laughter out of them instead of creepy looks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking out for a friend...(Private)   Looking out for a friend...(Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking out for a friend...(Private)
Page 1 of 1