Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

keep it together [zan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

keep it together [zan] Empty
PostSubject: keep it together [zan]   keep it together [zan] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 pm

faye lynn mcjean

One would think that the coming of a new day would seem optimistic to the young cabin leader, but it almost was the opposite for her. Hair sticky with sweat as it flew in a messy ponytail behind her, Faye jogged around looking for any campers left alive. The word seemed almost misused by anyone wandering about the camp now, as it was turned into a war zone, with blood trails leading every step she took, and broken limbs scattered about without minds to control them.

The girl's grey eyes had a almost eerie glaze to them, as they flicked back and forth, searching for the undead she knew was present in the shadows. Her attire was bleak to say the least, a skin tight shirt covered with thick brown armor, jeans with throwing knives, and black combat boots covering her feet. A belt contained her sword, sheathed away for the time being, and two Greek fire grenades, leftover from the last night's fight.

Faye thought her task would've been shorter and simpler, but the sight of a chest moving made her catch her breath. She swiftly knelt down next to the small boy, trying to see if the color of his eyes had changed yet. The demigod had seen the brightest green change to a dull black in seconds, meaning the changing of allegiances and the consumption of their souls. "Hey, stay with me," she said softly, brushing strands of blonde hair from his face.

No response. Faye's breath quickened as a hand flew to her sword, just in case. The boy continued in silence as he stood shakily, only to fall back into the Athenian's arms. "Hey, it'll be okay -" she began, judging the distance away from cabin five, before she heard an groan from the figure. The demigod dropped the corpse in a flash, her sword out in the same amount of time.

The reanimated demigod lunged for her throat, but was quickly dodged by Faye. She was criticizing herself for letting the death of the kid allow her to let her guard down, every second counted as a flip between life and death. A cold hand gripped her arm, returned by slice from the girl. She had missed it's head by a long shot, but still managed to rid of it's left arm. Not waiting for another attack by the mindless corpse, Faye quickly took her sword into it's head, thick black blood streaming from the hole she had created.

Wiping the black from her sword, she flung it to the side, returning her gaze to her surroundings. Where there was one, there were dozens of the insects, waiting for the chance to sink their teeth in human flesh. Another noise turned her head, as she slid into her battle position. "Who's there?" Faye barked, her mind still on edge.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: keep it together [zan]   keep it together [zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:20 pm

keep it together [zan] Tumblr_inline_mp2i6tAXAy1qz4rgp
Vinnie Belanov

From day one of the zombie apocalypse, Vinnie knew he was going to make it. He'd been the best at the  zombie games and all the first person shooters. Not to mention he'd seen Zombieland a billion times and he'd memorized the rules, too. So when the zombies began invading camp, it was like a dream come true for Vin. He was quite excited at the start. But as the days progressed and campers started dying off, Vin started to realize how serious this actually was. It wasn't just another video game. It was life now.

The day before he watched a girl get stomach ripped out and eaten by the zombies. He'd cringed and nearly thrown up and wished he hadn't seen it. It was definitely horrible and not a joking matter. Everything was different when it was a game or it was real life. Vinnie had been patrolling the cabins as the area around the cabins was no longer safe and they had to protect some of the youngest campers. He was planning on getting some kind of compound like fence up around the cabin courtyard anyways at some point.

As the co-cabin leader of Hermes stood foolishly, lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice a few zombies creeping up on him. Only at the last second did he hear them. But it was too late for Vin. Before he stuck a dagger through its skull, a beast got a bite out of Vinnie's arm. Blood splurted everywhere and a fiery pain was raging on his left side. Vinnie let out an angry growl and stuck the dagger into its face. The zombie dropped to the ground with a thud.

Vinnie brought his arm up to the light where he could see it and look at it better. There was too much blood to get a proper look at it, but from what he could see, it was really bad. Desperately, Vin took out a small tin of ambrosia and chewed off a piece. He knew it couldn't stop the process of changing, but at least it'd help with the pain. At the longest minutes of his life, he began to feel better and the edge was taken off his pain. Now all that was left was this throbbing, numb feeling in his left arm.

He knew he was changing into one of them as he stumbled into the courtyard, searching wildly for his girlfriend. He could smell the blood now and it was making him sick and hungry at the same time. The son of Hermes fell to the ground of the courtyard and retched, leaving the contents of his stomach on the ground. He wiped his mouth with the hand dripping blood and he got an amazing wiff of his own scent. His stomach growled angrily and Vinnie just got up and sprinted as fast as he coudl to Faye.

"Faye!" He shouted. It was already getting hard to speak. "Faye," he said getting to where she was and dropping to his knees. "Faye you have to help me," he whispered. Tears began to form in the older boy's eyes as he felt an organ shut down in his body. He was dying already. "Faye, I need you to do soemthing for me. You're not gonna like it, but it has to be done."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: keep it together [zan]   keep it together [zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:22 pm

faye lynn mcjean

A familiar voice and more horrifying wails of the undead rang through her ears. Faye set her grey eyes on her boyfriend, eyes wide at his tone of voice. Something wasn't right. The Hermes boy didn't sound quite... human? The voice was rougher and deeper than before, and seemed choked. "Vin," she whispered back, finding the deep bite mark on his arm with her eyes.

The tears in his eyes, and the ones forming in hers weren't helping the situation as she knew what he meant. Faye had seen demigods transform before her, but never someone close to her. "You want me to..." she began, before the diamonds began to streak down her cheeks. Brushing the tears away with her sleeve, the demigod sniffled and nodded.

She could barely bring herself to look at him, knowing that the effects didn't take long to sink in. "I'm so sorry." Faye whispered, leaning downwards and kissing his forehead. It only takes a few minutes, she reminded herself, not quite being able to draw her sword. This was sick cruel punishment for the camp, and everyone in it.

With a shaky hand she pulled out her sword, still stained with black blood from previous battles, and took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry," she repeated, driving the celestial bronze through his skull. She couldn't have managed trying to kill him as a zombie, but this way wasn't any easier.

occ: ew my post. idek if you want to reply but yeah
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keep it together [zan]   keep it together [zan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

keep it together [zan]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin Courtyard-
Jump to: