Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE] Empty
PostSubject: This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE]   This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:45 pm

This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE] Qdgi
Aggie Morrow
Daughter of Ares

'OKAY PEOPLE, PUT ALL THE FOOD IN ONE PLACE. WEAPONS OVER HERE!' I screamed. I could hear the blood pounding in my ears. My heart was racing. The cabin was chaos. Everyone was running around, gathering resources and flinging them into piles. Some of the little kids were crying. It was madness. It was the zombie apocalypse.
I stomped over to my bunk, grabbing my crossbow and quiver. I slung the quiver over my back, and loaded one arrow into the bow, ready to fire. I walked over to the front windows and looked around. It was sunset. The zombies would be out soon. I was panicked slightly, but I had to keep my composure. We all did, or we were meals.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE]   This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:52 pm

This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE] Tumblr_mm2sqs9qLq1roqpx6o1_500

Courtney May Dimond
Daughter of Athena

word count: 113

Courtney arrived at the Ares cabin in no less than a minute, as hers was just next door. If she had been any later, the sun would have set, and she just might have been toast. The quiver that was slung across her shoulder suddenly felt heavier as her heart went out to all the small children running around, and crying. Nonetheless, the chaos was maddening.

She looked around until her eyes found a girl manning the window, whom she could only assume was some sort of leader. Courtney slowly approached the girl, setting her bag on the ground near a wall.

Anything in particular you need me to do?” she asked nonchalantly.

Basic HTML code base by This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE] A4TKQ

Last edited by Brookisawizard on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE]   This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Aggie Morrow
Daughter of Ares

'Well, I hope you aren't faint of heart. I need someone to help me guard the front door,'I told the girl. I could tell she wasn't one of my siblings. She didn't look very familiar. I didn't really question her though, I had no problem with taking in others. I wanted to run out there and grab everyone I could find in fact.
The sun was nearly gone. My eyes flickered towards the forest. I thought I saw a shadow move, but I told myself it was just my brain trying to freak me out. I turned back to the girl.

Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE]   This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Courtney May Dimond
Daughter of Athena

word count: 113

No problem,” Courtney replied, nocking an arrow loosely in her quiver. She was naturally good at hiding her nervousness, and there was quite a lot of it. “I can do that.

So are you like, the leader?” she asked, once again very offhandedly. It was the way she handled anxiety. Play it like there’s nothing wrong, and eventually, nothing will be wrong.

Courtney began her way towards the door, keeping an eye out the window and her bow in the ready position.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE]   This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Aggie Morrow
Daughter of Ares

I frowned.'No. No I'm not. I just am trying to help I guess,' I told her. I felt weird now. Was I being too much of a leader, when I wasn't even close to one?
I looked out the window once again. I realized that there were moving shadows in the woods. More zombies. Great.
Then, I noticed a figure in the courtyard, right near the cabin. They didn't look like a zombie.
'Be right back,' I said.  

Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE]   This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Courtney May Dimond
Daughter of Athena

word count: 130

Courtney watched for a few seconds, watching the girl exit the cabin. She contemplated for a moment; half of her brain said stay, and the other half said go after her. It was dangerous to go alone, anyway. With the oncoming zombie hoard limping towards them, she wondered if the girl—whose name she never even caught—would be able to survive. She was sure the girl was a strong fighter, but against a crowd of undead, non-tiring monsters? She doubted it.

With a snap decision, Courtney slowly followed the girl out into the U of cabins, holding her bow and arrow in the ready position just in case. She glanced around now and then until she reached the girl, walking alongside her.

What are you doing?” she almost hissed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE]   This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is It, The Apocalypse [OPEN TO EVERYONE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: