Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

[Insert Clever Title] - foar AnnaWhovian!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brookisawizard

PostSubject: [Insert Clever Title] - foar AnnaWhovian!!!   Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:22 am

Kamille Lynn West
Daughter of Aphrodite

OOC: I'M SRY IF IT'S BAD, I'M TOO LAZY TO PROOFREAD.

Kamille sat with her legs Indian-style near a strawberry bush, picking up one of the small red fruits only to squish it beneath the pressure of her fingers every now and then. She couldn’t stand strawberries.

Kami sighed heavily, staring up at the setting sun, knowing that, soon, everyone would be in bed. The Aphrodite campers were always in a riot at night, almost pummeling one another to the ground in order to use the bathrooms before settling in. That was why, unless she was in dire need of the showers, always waited until it got very dark before partaking in her nighttime ritual.

So every day, as it was the only place for her to go, she would sneak out to the strawberry fields, unnoticed by her fellow siblings. She was nearly certain not a soul had ever seen her do so, until she noticed someone scampering up behind her.

Basic HTML code base by

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/

[Insert Clever Title] - foar AnnaWhovian!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1