Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) Empty
PostSubject: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:25 pm

zach travis hunt; demeter

Zach had nothing to do this summer. Most people at camp got to go visit their parents or go on a trip. His friend got to go to Paris with his girlfriend. Zach would've just been happy if he could've left camp. He was a year-rounder so he had to stay here at camp all year. He was glad he didn't have to go to school like other people, but camp was starting to get boring even thought he was here for just a couple of weeks.

Zach quickly got dressed and skipped breakfast. He wasn't really hungry. So, he went to his favorite place, the strawberry fields. He just liked it for some alone time. That was where he met his first friend from camp. And so far his only friend.

He walked up to a branch and plucked a strawberry from it. it was a big, red one. He plopped it into his mouth and grinned. He hadn't had fruit in a long time. It was delicious and juicy. If one was ripe that meant all of them probably were. He was also probably the only one here. He had all the strawberries to himself.

Zach walked up to a branch with strawberries all over it. He sat down next to it. He started plucking more strawberries and one by one plopped them in his mouth. He was glad he skipped breakfast. He had all the strawberries to himself.

tag: --- words: --- notes: --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:24 pm

eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) Anna_m10
A N N A | M A Y | S H A U K || Z E U S

Anna May Shauk didn't feel like going to breakfast that morning, but she was hungry.  So, instead of going to the Mess Hall, where everyone else was gathered, she went to the Strawberry Patches.  That way, she would be able to avoid people.  Anna had been doing a lot of avoiding people since camp.  Sure, she had a rival and a friend, but that was about it.  There was also her ex, who died several months, but she was hoping that she was over Kit by now.

Anna Shauk almost didn't notice the other Demigod, as she plucked a strawberry and plopped it in her mouth, sending the leaves back where they came from, the ground at her feet. The Demigod was a guy and he too must have been wanting to avoid the people in the Mess Hall because he was eating strawberries to.

Anna shifted on her feet uncomfortable. She was still groggy from last night's sleep. Her night mares were becoming worse and worse. Anna blamed the Titan War. The second one, that was developing now. Besides, she wasn't much of a people person, why would she even want to say hi to the Demigod before her. She pull the front of her hair, bangs included to the back of her head and pinned the hairs down with her blue bow that she had been wearing lately.

http://www.polyvore.com/anna_may_shauk/set?id=87677349
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Zach continued plucking strawberries and plopping them into his mouth. Then when he turned to pluck a strawberry off of the branch he saw girl come to the strawberry fields. Looks like she's trying to do the same, He thought. She was a pretty girl to him, she had pretty red hair and electrifying blue eyes. He grinned at himself. He plucked one last strawberry off the branch and got off. He was gong to introduce himself to her.

Zach calmly walked over to her and smiled. "I see you like the strawberries as well as me." He said and popped a strawberry into his mouth. "I'm Zach, son of Demeter." he said and put out his hand, a gesture for her to shake it.

tag: --- words: --- notes: so short :'(--- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Anna May Shauk wasn't surprised when the Demigod walked up to her and introduced himself.  He was probably a really confident guy, and with a closer look, Anna realized that he was cute too.  When he spoke to her, he introduced himself as Zach, a child of Demeter and he held out his hand for her to shake.

Wait a minute, thought Anna, who shakes hands nowadays anyways?  This is the year 2013. Anna shoved it away, forcing a smile as she took Zach's hand.  His touch was electrifying.  Either that or it was her powers, becoming the best of her.  It was probably the later.  She found her powers hard to control around cute boys, a lot. She almost forgot to introduce herself.  Finally, she cursed herself for forgetting, and said, "Hi, Zach.  I'm Anna.  Daughter of Zeus."

http://www.polyvore.com/anna_may_shauk/set?id=87677349
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:34 pm

When she smiled Zach smiled back. He thought her smile was dazzling. Then when she introduced herself as a daughter of Zeus, he smiled even wider. Pretty and powerful, a good mix, He thought to himself. "So Anna, why did you come here? Not many people come here a lot." Thankfully, He thought to himself again. Zach personally liked to have the place to himself. It was peaceful. A place where he was able to think without anyone disturbing him, like moments ago. Although, sometimes he didn't mind getting a visit from some people.

Once in awhile, he did however get lonely. And he was a bit angry with people. Because who didn't like strawberries? Strawberries were the best thing on Earth. They were like a refresher on a hot day like the very berry hibiscus from Starbucks. It cooled you off on a hot day. It was juicy and it was a food. Sow why didn't people come to the strawberry fields?

© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Anna May Shauk was shocked that Zach had asked her what she was doing there.  Okay, she was shocked that Zach had even come up to her because people usually stayed clear of her path because she was a daughter of Zeus.  Why did Zach care why she came to the strawberry fields?  Honestly, it was her business what she did and didn't do and where she went and didn't go.

"Um," started Anna hopiing that her ability of not being able to lie wouldn't kick in, but of course it had and she blurted it out, "I'm kind of avoiding some people in the mess hall." Okay, a lot of people, she thought to herself.  The majority of the camp thought she was a freak for being a child of the Lord of the skies, and it didn't help that she was rude back to them.

http://www.polyvore.com/anna_may_shauk/set?id=87677349[/quote]
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:34 pm

"Oh that's the same thing with me. It 's good place to come and think. And the strawberries are good." He said and smiled. Zach didn't know what to say. He hadn't talked to a girl for awhile. "How long have you been at camp?" He asked her randomly. Zach had only been here for a couple of weeks and was starting to memorize everything about camp. He was already bored of most of the camp.

© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:59 am

Anna May Shauk was surprised that Zach was here for almost the same reason.  However, she couldn't help but think, I'm not hear to thhink.  I'm here to escape the crude looks, and taunting words the other campers were going to give me.  I wonder why Zach isn't doing the same.

"Erm, not that it's any of your business, but I've been at camp for about a year now," said Anna, her personality definitely showing.  Anna really hated acting like this towards people she just met, but she couldn't stop it.  It was a test of her trust.  Now, she was afraid that tomorrow morning when she walked into the mess hall, Zach would be one of the campers glaring at her, or throwing nasty insults at her from his table.  She continued, "I don't like budding into the lives of others, but since you asked me, it's your turn to tell me how long you've been at camp."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 am

"Sorry." He said sarcastically. "Just tryin' to get to know you better." He said and put his hands up in surrender. Zach wondered why Anna was acting like this. Before she  seemed so nice and now it was like she turned to let's hate Zach mode. Was it just her personality?, He thought. Then Zach remembered at the Mess Hall last week at breakfast. When Anna came in, others had started giving her insults and glares. Zach didn't notice because he was too tired and was too busy stuffing his mouth with food. That was good bacon. Surprisingly it actually tasted good. He smiled at that thought.

Then when Anna asked him how long he had been at camp he had to count the weeks. "For about 4 weeks. Adjusting to all the Greek stuff." He said. He felt like such a newbie. He picked a couple of strawberries off the branch and put some in his mouth. He offered one to Anna, "Want one?"

© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Anna May Shauk could tell that Zach was surprised by her sudden change in personality.  She wished she could stop, but she just could not live with being nice to someone right off the bat.  The only time she had ever been nice to someone the first time she really talked to someone was when she was comforting her half-sister.  Gods,  Anna thought to herself, That was terrible.  Never doing that again.

Anna looked at Zach for a moment.  She wondered how he could be so nice right off the bat.  If she had been saying the things he was, she would be choking the words down, or at least attempting to, not that it would have worked.  Anna nodded taking the strawberry and biting into it.  She said to him, "You get used to it,"  she paused finishing off the strawberry and tossing the leaves back into the bushes, "Why are you so nice?"

There it goes again, Anna thought.  She couldn't carry on a single conversation without her inability to lie ruining everything for her.  She cursed herself for the asking the question and picked another strawberry off a bush, hoping he would ignore the question.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:52 pm

When Anna just looked at Zach he said, "What?" Then when she said you get used to it, he sighed. "I hope so because I'm probably going to be spending almost the rest of my life here." Zach plopped another strawberry in his mouth. "Why am I so nice? Well, it's just who I am. I just have to be nice. It's like why do you have to be so mean when you meet someone?" He said, then a couple of minute later he realized what he said. "I didn't mean it in a bad way. I mean it like you have to protect yourself, that's the way you are. I'm not so protective." Zach said and noticed he was rambling. His face turned a bright red.

Zach plucked some more strawberries plopped them into his mouth. He kept on trying to stuff his mouth so he wouldn't be able to talk. When Zach finished chewing a strawberry he quickly blurted out, "Do you want to go on a date with me?" His face turned a brighter red then before. "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. But if you do, we can go to a movie or out to eat somewhere in the city or just spend the day in the city and rent a hotel room to sleep in."

© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:44 am

Anna May Shauk was somewhat insulted at what he said?  Was she really mean?  Of course, she knew she was protective of herself.  She had to know who her friends and her enemies were before she befriended them.  What if one of her friends decided to back stab her.  Even if it wasn't a literal stab to the back it would still leave her wounded.  Then what would she do? She would be vulnerable to everyone if that happened. But did she really have a mean personality.

Anna Shauk thought it was cute when Zach blushed the first time, though she didn't realize she thought it was cute until he finished a strawberry and asked her out. As he blushed even more, her face also got a little bit red. She couldn't think. What could she say? Her last boyfriend had died only a few months ago.

Then Zach started blurting out suggestions as to where they could go and in one swift movement, Anna had closed the distance between them. She placed a finger to his mouth, telling him to be silent. She stood on her toes and whispered in his ear, "How about a movie and a night in a hotel?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)   eating some strawberries here and there (Jess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eating some strawberries here and there (Jess)
Page 1 of 1