Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Can't think of a title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

Can't think of a title Empty
PostSubject: Can't think of a title   Can't think of a title I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Can't think of a title God-of-war_banner26-50640-full

Introduction

Alright, My name is Brian or MSBM (MrShadowblademaster) and I've been rping for a year or two. I'm planning to be pretty active on this site with no real post length requirement in particular, I'll probably try to match yours.  This thread is so I can keep up with my characters relationship with others and their own personal plots. If anyone wants to fill a empty position in their relationship area then just post below.  

Characters

Brian Edward Jackson/ Son of Ares-  Like most children of Ares, Brian is a competitive boy with one or two anger issues. Though it is slightly harder to make him mad then a regular child of ares it is still relatively easy. Brian has an immense amount of loyalty and kindness to people who he deems as comrades but he can be very spiteful to those he deems as enemy. Brian dislikes things that are the same, he loves the feeling of adapting to new things and likes to struggle when it comes to new things and because of this Brian likes to test himself. Though Brian likes to test himself he is no fool, Brian is fully capable of using a strategy to defeat an opponent when it gets too hard for him. Due to this Brian is not afraid to strike when his opponent is weakened to strike a blow and finish off his opponent. Brian also has a great dislike of ares, for not really being a father to him, and hates to consider himself the son of Ares.

Acquaintances

• None yet

• None yet

• None yet

• None yet

Friends

• None yet

• None yet

Crush

• None yet

Girlfriend

• None yet

Abraham/ Son of Demeter-  Ahab is calm, collective, and polite. He has never been one to raise his voice or give in to anger and appears to be determined to make his goals a reality. He keeps his beliefs close to heart, such as duty to his home or cheering up a girl when she's sad. He is a true farmer at heart and loves everything to do with the farm. He is shown to be level headed and easy going in his free time and has a desire to be useful to his friends. Ahab also has a tendency to over exaggerate things and usually causes alot of drama because of it. He doesn't like to talk about his life in the Amish country.

Acquaintances

• None yet

• None yet

• None yet

• None yet

Friends

• None yet

• None yet

Crush

• None yet

Girlfriend

• None yet

Plot Ideas

None as of yet, I am open to any ideas and such one might offer but at the moment I have no plot ideas except maybe Brian coming to terms with being the son of Ares but that is mostly it.
Back to top Go down

Can't think of a title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: