Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Little Talks [p r i v a t e t o d e a n]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Little Talks [p r i v a t e  t o  d e a n] Empty
PostSubject: Little Talks [p r i v a t e t o d e a n]   Little Talks [p r i v a t e  t o  d e a n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Little Talks [p r i v a t e  t o  d e a n] Tumblr_lybv7cE2Io1r4ldjf
Teagan Sinead Moran
Daughter of Pallas
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teagan walks into the beach, wearing a simple pair of old jean shorts, her camp tee shirt, a pair of old converse, and some sunglasses. Tucked under her arm is a large beach towel. Under her other arm, is a large book. Walking down the beach, she heads towards her favorite spot. Spreading out her towel, she sits down on it. She then opens her book, and begins to read from where she left of.

It's still fairly early, six thirty am, so the beach is empty. This is her favorite time to come to the beach. It's quiet, and it makes it easier to concentrate on her book. Usually people start showing up between seven thirty and eight, which is when she normally leaves. She just can't read, when surrounded by a large number of people. It's a real pain, if you ask her.

Blinking, Teagan stares intently at the words on the page. Pretty soon, she is completely lost in the story. It's a wonderful tale, about King Arthur and his nights of the round table. She picked it up on a recent trip into the city, and she has been reading it every chance she's gotten. It's such a wonderful book, and she is almost done.

Looking up from her book, Teagan sets it face down on her towel. She then stretches her arms a bit. Looking around, she notices the boy. Hm, that's odd. Normally she's alone at this hour. Oh well, as long as he isn't too loud, she won't have a problem. She then picks up her book, and begins to read once more.

Last edited by Maeve on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Little Talks [p r i v a t e t o d e a n]   Little Talks [p r i v a t e  t o  d e a n] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:23 am

Little Talks [p r i v a t e  t o  d e a n] Tumblr_m0oo8rWkQB1qgf7x6o1_400

Christian had gotten to the beach very early at the crack of dawn when there was no-one at the beach that would bother him. He took off his shirt and slipped off his flip-flops putting them on his towel before making his way to the water. He had a look round and smiled at how quiet and peaceful it was. He really enjoyed things like this, just being on his own in the morning and being able to swim without screaming children or teens that were throwing balls or digging in the sand.

Slowly he stepped into the water shivering at first as the ice cold water touched his skin but as he got used to it he carefully waded further into the water until it was up to his waist. Having a quick look around he saw a girl reading a book. He cocked his eyebrow but shrugged and went underwater quickly to get his hair wet. When he came back up, he violently shook his head back and forth to stop his hair from sticking against his scalp and get some of the annoying droplets off. Chris slowly let himself sink and sat in the water loving the cool feeling against his body as it moved around him.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Little Talks [p r i v a t e t o d e a n]   Little Talks [p r i v a t e  t o  d e a n] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Little Talks [p r i v a t e  t o  d e a n] Tumblr_lybv7cE2Io1r4ldjf
Teagan Sinead Moran
Daughter of Pallas
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teagan lets out a soft sigh, as she sits there. Running her fingers through her hair, she looks out at the water. Her gaze falls on the boy. She watches as he sits down in the water. Is he insane? There is no way the water is warm at this time. She shivers at the meer thought, of even getting in the water. The boy is most likely one of those daring types, always doing stupid stuff like that. 

Sighing she rolls her eyes and looks back down at her book. She continues to read it, until it's finished. When the book is finished, she stands up. Folding her towel, she tucks it under her arm. She then starts to leave the beach. As she's walking towards the exit, she stumbles and falls. She then slides and ends up in the ocean.

Spluttering, she sits up and shivers. "Damnit"she mutters. Looking around she spots her book, have submerged in the water a few feet from her. Moving over, she picks the book up. Holding it out of the water, she watches the water drip out of it. She can't help but frown at the sight of the ruined book. At least she had finished it. If she hadn't, well that would have sucked. Not that it doesn't suck, because it does. Slowly she stands up and walks out of the water. She bends down and picks up her towel. She holds it away from her body, and wrings out the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Talks [p r i v a t e t o d e a n]   Little Talks [p r i v a t e  t o  d e a n] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Talks [p r i v a t e t o d e a n]
Page 1 of 1