Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Howdy Diddly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamstram

Hamstram

Howdy Diddly Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Diddly   Howdy Diddly I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Howdy Diddly Poops_zps890a8c20
Hello, I'm ham and I like pineapples. I make characters too and major in being a hermit most of the time. 

I'm a bit sarcastic really sarcastic and I do aplogize furthermore. My role playing experience takes back to about 2009 but I pretty much suck at it.
          I also tend to draw stupid things sometimes so bare with me if I end up dumping them onto here... Smile

I've been very interested in astrology and mythology for ages, however, so I may babble on about them occasionally. 
I guess that's pretty much it, I hope you guys have a wonderful day and don't choke on butter!         

Coded by Pan

Last edited by Hamstram on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://littlehamboo.tumblr.com
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

Howdy Diddly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Diddly   Howdy Diddly I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:34 pm

NICE PINEAPPLE HAMMY WONDER WHERE YOU PULL THAT OUT FROM
mah ass
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com

Howdy Diddly
Page 1 of 1