Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

time cannot be frozen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

time cannot be frozen Empty
PostSubject: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:31 pm

time cannot be frozen 5-1_zps0ddb26ab

Welcome
Welcome to my newest character thread. I left a while ago and just decided all of a sudden to come back so here I am! I thought I needed a fresh start again so I started everything over. New thread, new characters and all that. For now my thread is a bit bare and not very nice but I would like to thank Monica for the pretty GIF at the top of my thread!

Characters
I have kept one of my old characters, the cute little Mary Wilson but other than here I have not kept any. I am going to keep my face claims for now until I decide which I want to have. I also just made a Hades girl, Chloé-Louise Dalgish who I hope to roleplay with loads. If anyone has any suggestions to what type of characters I should make I would love to hear it because I have no clue as of this moment...

As a request I just made my Deimos character Christian Brooklyn for ML since her poor canon character apparently didn't have any children, aw poor Deimos! Now that the rather sexy Niki Fröhle has been finished, I would like to introduce the terrible Genevieve Monarch.

Face Claims
    • Fanning, Elle - shared with bean
    • Foy, Mackenzie - shared with summer
    • Heatherton, Erin
    • Lo Grasso, Delphine
    • Kroes, Doutzen
    • Nereng, Emilie Marie
    • Swanepoel, Candice
    • Tanner, Patrick
    • Vankerkoven, Dimitri

Drachma Purchases
• Extra Character
• Extra Big Three Character
• Power Boost
• Weapon Perk
• Pet Perk - used for Christian Brooklyn

Last edited by holycrapitsdean on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:19 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 am

time cannot be frozen Tumblr_mkabmbD3wR1rllj3so1_400

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Full Name: Mary Wilhelmina Wilson
Date of Birth: July 12th, 2003
Place of Birth: Irvington, New Jersey, New York, USA
Next of Kin: n/a - orphaned
Olympic Heritage: Moros (Μόρος), spirit of doom
History: Mary had a rough childhood. She was abandoned in an orphanage the same day she was born. She grew up there where she was abused by the owners, beaten and made to do things a little girl her age shouldn't do. They always beat her where the bruises couldn't be seen if she wore clothes since she had to go to school according to the law. Mary got bullied a lot at school because she was quiet and lonely and always kept to herself. As Mary grew up, her fear of her abusers turned into resentment and the day she was adopted, her powers finally manifested in a gruesome way. Mary is still unclaimed but her father is the spirit of doom. The day she was adopted, the owners of the orphanage beat her for packing clothes that she was only allowed to wear on Sundays to make it look like the orphanage was nice to the kids. Mary was so angry at this unjust beating, her powers exploded out of her body and the windows of the orphanage and all the mirrors shattered killing one of the owners and severely hurting another. Mary left the same day with Cole Notte who had adopted her as her own.

DEMIGOD FILE

Camp Experience: 2 years
Residence: Hera Cabin
Boarding Situation: Year-round
Skills:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l COMBAT SKILLS
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l WEAPON HANDLING
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l POWER CONTROL
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l DANGER RATING

Abilities: When Mary is angry or scared, things tend to shatter and explode. Her power will lash out uncontrollably to keep her safe. Normally if its about something silly nothing serious might happen. A window or mirror may crack but that will be all. However if she is properly terrified or angry, bigger and worse things happen. Things explode or start burning. In the end all that will be left around her is a barren wasteland. In the centre of the circle around Mary you'll find a shape, the sign of Moros, to show Doom has been there. Mary has not yet learned how to control her powers but is trying and it's working. Slowly but surely she'll learn.
Weapons: None.
Pets: A small albino ferret called Kermit.

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: Mary is a beautiful little girl but she is very skinny. She is underweight but is getting better since she got to CHB. In the Orphanage she would rarely get food. She is short with long wavy brown hair that reaches her lower back. She loved her long hair and never ties it up. It always flies around her when she moves. She has big, pretty green eyes that are normally filled with sadness. She is quite a shy and scared individual which was led from her bad history. This causes her to dress very normal, trying to fit in so no-one sees her. You'll normally find her in some cute shorts paired with a simple t-shirt and ballet flats. She doesn't have many clothes other than the few "Sunday" and "adoption day" clothes she still had from the orphanage. Some of those clothes don't fit and she needs more but she is too scared to ask Cole and doesn't know anyone else.
Personality: Mary lived a very secluded life where it was never about her and she didn't interact with other people. Only the people who owned the orphanage who abused her when she didn't listen or the bullies who liked to pull her hair and hit her. This resulted in her being very shy, not wanting to get to know other people incase they became the same and would also hurt her like all those other people she knew did. The first person she trusted was the demigod after saving her.
Mary had such a bad life before Camp Half-Blood that she is scared of every noise. Mary never listens to music because it reminds her of the sound that she heard as she got beaten at the orphanage after not doing well enough in school or when she hadn't tidied her bed right after waking up. Mary is mostly scared of men, the people who abused her were always men which made her distrustful and scared of every man she sees. Whether they are her age or older. The ones her age used to bully her and the older ones used to beat her. This shook her so much that she'll start crying if a man touches her.
The little girl has always been very independent. She never had anyone to take care of her and no-one who would give her things. She had to fight for what she wanted and learned early on that trusting people was a mistake. Since the age where she could walk and speak she would tend her own wounds, make sure she had something to eat so she didn't faint, made sure she was clean on adoption day to try and get out of the hell she was living in. It made her hard and independent, she never relied on anyone since because she'd taught herself everything she needed to know.
Fatal Flaw: Mary has no friends because she is so shy and therefore if she is ever to disappear because of a kidnapping, no-one would notice and she could be dead within a short time because no-one would come looking for her. Her shyness could result in her death.
Statistics:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l STRENGTH
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l SPEED
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l STAMINA
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l DEXTERITY
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l INTELLIGENCE
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l ADAPTABILITY

MISCELLANEOUS

Song: Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
Colour: plum
Face Claim: Mackenzie Foy

Last edited by Deanasaur on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:51 am

time cannot be frozen Tumblr_inline_moouj2FmIY1qz4rgp

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Full Name: Chloé-Louise Dalgish
Date of Birth: February 2nd, 1998
Place of Birth: Upper East Side, New York City, New York, USA
Next of Kin: Perry and Adalia-Kate Dalgish
Olympic Heritage: Hades (ᾍδης) King of the underworld and the dead, and god of the earth's hidden wealth, both agricultural produce and precious metals.
History: Chloé's parents had a lot of trouble conceiving a child. They had tried everything but desperately wanted their own but they didn't have the money to be accepted by an adopting agency and they didn't have the money for IVF either. They then met Hades who promised they could have what they wanted. Adalia-Kate couldn't accept fast enough. They were both aware it was Perry who was infertile and who could say no to a handsome man who offered to pay for anything their child would need. Perry was suspicious about the man at first since he could slightly see through the Mist, however he could see how much Adalia wanted this so he agreed. Within the same week, Adalia was pregnant. The pregnancy was wonderful with no problems. The only thing that wasn't perfect was Chloé's birth. She was born a month early. Hades wanted his child to be fully supported and thus provided the family of now three with a lot of precious items that would enable them to have a very luxurious life. Chloé's life was very simple and ordinary until she turned 12 when Hades reappeared and explained who she was to her parents. Perry and Adalia-Kate promptly gathered her things and shipped her off to Camp Half-Blood where she would be safe. She still visits them for no more than 2 weeks in a row every now and again when she gets a bit homesick.

DEMIGOD FILE

Camp Experience: 3 years
Residence: Hades Cabin
Skills:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l POWER CONTROL
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l DANGER RATING

Abilities: Chloé has completely unpredictable powers, which is better called a curse. Her soul is inevitably linked to the spirits and ghosts that live in the Underworld. Sometimes a random ghost will take over her body for not more than a quarter of an hour. They can be good or bad but Chloé has yet to learn how to fit against them. These ghosts can do anything with her body and have complete control over everything. All Chloé can do is watch.
Weapons: A small collections of daggers she hides in her bags, boots and jacket.
Pets: None as of yet.

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: Chloé is a petite 5'4" blonde bombshell. She has a lithe, ballerina type body and is skinny but not to the extreme with still some fat on her stomach that keeps her from the thin line of being underweight. Usually she wears very up to date and not really "ready-to-wear" clothing but more editorial and high-fashion clothing from all the top designers thanks to the money she got from Hades. Since she only just turned 15 heels are still out of the question on a daily basis, she only wears them at special occasion. She loves her combat boots and owns about 6 pairs accompanied by about 4 pairs of Vans and 10 more pairs of ballet flats.
Personality: Chloé is a sweet little girl. She likes helping other people and protecting those she loves. She is a touchy girl and loves hugging her friends, female or otherwise. Even though Chloé is straight she hasn't really ever found any guy she loved, or even liked. She was still a virgin in every way possible. She had never kissed or anything and she was very reserved about talking about things like that. She didn't giggle like silly school girls, she still gave her opinion if needed it was just based from what she had heard and read, therefore some of it may be completely inaccurate. Chloé comes across new demigods quite often to find them a bit lost and confused, she loves helping them. She'll just sit down with them and talk to them about what had happened and what would happen to them in the future.

Chloé is a lovely bubble girl who always has energy hidden somewhere. She can open up the door and let the ecstasy out and she'll be really excited for the things she needs to be. She'll jump up and down with her best friend if they get something they always wanted or when she graduates etc she'll get really excited and whip her hair back and forth and randomly dance if there is music. Chloé is a strange girl because most people think that a girl with her looks and her job shouldn't be dancing and whipping their hair around. Chloé herself thinks this is all a bunch of bullcrap and untrue. Anyone should be allowed to dance and whip their hair if they wish whatever their profession is. She sticks to this motto and does as she likes. If designers have a problem with this then they don't book her, its simple. She doesn't care if she gets a job for Chanel or not. She models for fun, not because she needs money or a job.

Chloé has a very very short temper. She doesn't like being told what to do nor does she like mean people. If someone is mean to the sweet innocent girl, that little girl will turn into a demon and she will attack you. You don't need to do much to provoke her which is a real twist in her personality considering how she is normally so willing to help others and loves being nice to people. This just shows that she isn't someone you can just use and take advantage of as you see fit. Chloé used to be nice to everyone whatever they did but after it went wrong and she was used a couple of times she changed. Her temper shortened and she became like this. Now any time she sees someone being used, she'll walk up and help the nice person being used or bullied. Not in a nice way. She will threaten and even fight, she is a formidable fighter, because there is nothing she hates more than bullies.

The New Yorker will willingly put down her life to save someone else's. Its a part of her soul, if someone else is helpless and she can do something to help them, she'll help. She cannot resist it, its such a big part of her that is she were to deny the feeling and the other person ended up seriously and permanently scarred or injured or even dead, she wouldn't be able to ever forgive herself, she'll doubt herself for the rest of her life, she'll beat herself up over it day by day and whenever she would see someone who looked kind of similar she'd close up like a clam, sit quietly and just replay all the mistakes of her life. Chloé felt so strong about loyalty she did expect the same from her friends even though she knew she shouldn't. She lied to herself to make her think they would do everything Chloé would do for them. And she's happy believing this lie and will probably continue to do so until she dies.
Fatal Flaw: Claustrophobia, Chloé panics as soon as she is in a small enclosed and busy space which causes her to lose all rationality and lead to rash decisions that could kill them.
Statistics:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l SPEED
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l ADAPTABILITY

MISCELLANEOUS

Song: Paris (Ooh La La) - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Colour: seagreen
Face Claim: Elle Fanning

Last edited by Deanasaur on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:46 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:51 am

time cannot be frozen Tumblr_mzuu01QASG1segk5lo3_400

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Full Name: Christian Brooklyn
Date of Birth: April 9th, 1996
Place of Birth: Cork, Cork, Munster, Ireland
Next of Kin: Lucy Brooklyn
Olympic Heritage: Deimos (Δεῖμος), personification of terror
History: Christian had the usual boring history. Her mother was alone and had gotten with someone on her 18th birthday resulting in a pregnancy with Christian. Being the heir of a large family company in Ireland, Lucy still had a bright future ahead as she knew exactly how to run the company with some extra help from her father until she had given birth and her child was a year old. Her parents had been just as young when they had conceived Lucy so they were fully supportive. When young Christian was born they were a bit confused since he grew slightly above the average rate but not by much. His development was just slightly sped up. At the age of twelve he was claimed and a letter was sent to the family explaining what he was and that he should leave for Camp Half-Blood immediately. The family was scared of what they didn't know and shipped him off with a bunch of cash that could last him a decade of a rich life and then never spoke to him again.

DEMIGOD FILE

Camp Experience: 5 years
Skills:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l DANGER RATING

Abilities: Christian has no real power other than feeding of the terror and fear of other people. The more scared they are, the stronger and faster Christian is. At a certain point he is able to create illusions of his features changing specific to one person so scare them even more, however they're not big changes and strictly facial. He can make his teeth seem sharp like its filled with fangs or change his eye colour or hair colour.
Weapons: Christian is first and foremost a swordsman but he is controversial and can get along with most weapons. He prefers using his hands and speed though. He is very strong and trains and works out a lot. He used to take gymnastics as a kid and this helps with his agility and he is a formidable enemy to fight.
Pets: Christian owns a small clouded leopard that goes by the name of Gavin.

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: Christian is average height for his age at around 5”7. He is a lean boy, though he eats a tremendous amount – he simply never puts on weight. His bright, bleached hair is almost always well-kempt and contrasts shockingly with his distinctively blue eyes. His skin is incredibly, deathly pale. His movements are supple and graceful, so much so that he could almost pass for an acrobat. Christian is fresh-faced and does look relatively young; this he does not mind, it gives him a look of innocence that he does not deserve. He has a very broad Irish accent.
There’s something mysterious about it, he believes. Truthfully, he just looks like he is out to cause trouble. He dresses in smart-casual clothing. Christian likes to appear dressed down when really he has spent a lot of time dressing up. He wears clean, unscuffed shoes at all times – his grandfather always said you could tell a lot about someone by their shoes. He likes to wear hats… Very definitely more of a ‘hat person’ than not.
Personality: Christian Brooklyn, despite his lack of faith in basic human nature, is something of a people person. He is an incredibly talkative boy but does not always necessarily say the right thing. He has a habit of forgetting to ‘sugar the pill’ and can often be extremely blunt. He is not purposely and outright rude, on the contrary he is respectful to those that he deems worthy… He merely suffers from a chronic case of foot-in-mouth syndrome that can counteract this! This is not to be confused with stupidity. Christian is truly rather intelligent and is more than capable of using this to his advantage. He knows how to act and how to play people and as a result it is often difficult to tell whether he is being genuine or not. In his own eyes this is a personal strength; he prefers it this way as it enables him to keep anybody he likes at arm’s length – which is most people. He is not a ‘cuddly’ type of person at all. He is extremely dextrous and has very nifty fingers, which serves to his advantage when sword-fighting or battling hand-to-hand. and also when feeding his insatiable urge to steal things. He will literally take anything, just for the rush of ecstasy that comes with it.
Christian is very aware of his own strengths. He knows he is intelligent and he knows that he is attractive. He can often come across as egotistical and up himself – at any rate, he certainly does not seem like the type of person to doubt himself. Some find this overpowering, some are drawn to it. Christian is voraciously vain. He enjoys having others look at him and knowing that he is on top form and yet he rarely takes an interest in others… His independence is all he needs as far as he is concerned. Whilst Chris is generally collected and calm, if he finds himself feeling threatened or humiliated he has a tendency to go off the handle. His tempers are rare but when he becomes angry it is an ugly sight to behold. He knows offensive spells and he's not afraid to use them when circumstances call for it...
Fatal Flaw: Christian is too loyal. He will risk his life for anyone without hesitation. He puts down his life in order to save others. Whenever he doesn't do this when needed he feels like he abandoned who ever is or was in trouble. He feels incompetent because he hasn't helped as much as he could have. He could've done more and the guilt eats away at him. However doing all those things does put him in danger very often and just as often, those situations have a life or death result.
Statistics:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l STAMINA

MISCELLANEOUS

Song: Sweeter - Gavin DeGraw
Colour: #03A89E
Face Claim: Julien Nielsen

pet photo:

Last edited by holycrapitsdean on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:03 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

time cannot be frozen Tumblr_mx0lbcdCUT1r0c8fno1_400

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Full Name: Niki Maria Fröhle
Date of Birth: December 24th, 1996
Place of Birth: Genève, Suisse (Geneva, Switzerland)
Next of Kin: Thierry Fröhle
Olympic Heritage: Mnemosyne (Mνημοσύνη), Titan of memory and remembrance, and mother of the Nine Muses.
History: Niki was born in Geneva in Switzerland in 1996. Her father was one of the drug dealers in the Swedish mafia but all Niki knew about this for the first few years of her life that they were just rich whilst her daddy was off working for a bank to explain his often long absences when he was illegally importing drugs. When Niki turned 10 and her powers manifested, her father used her every now and again for his own ends to make more money and spend even less on unnecessary things. Niki from there grew up very fast in three years. She learned to defend herself, she became the perfect mobster, ruthless, calculating and cold. Thierry ran into some trouble even Niki and her powers couldn't save him. They ran to the US where they would be safer. Upon arrival, Mnemosyne marked Niki as her own and the enemies started raining upon them.

Confused and dumbstruck, Niki and her father were chased as they couldn't kill the monsters with their guns and Niki's powers didn't work on their minds. An apparition of Mnemosyne appeared before them and showed Niki where to go. Once Niki reached CHB, the monsters stopped following her and she moved into the Hera Cabin. Her dad now lives in the Upper East Side near 57th street.

DEMIGOD FILE

Camp Experience: 1 year
Skills:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l COMBAT SKILLS
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l DANGER RATING

Abilities: Niki, being the daughter of the Memory Titan, can control memories and the way people remember certain things. Her power only works on partially human things. Her powers are all neurological and psychological, nothing actually affects the body, the person just thinks it does. She can cause amnesia, make people completely erase memories. She can also bring others up from the depths of their brain. Lastly, though it has a detrimental effect on her body, she can cause people pain when they try to remember certain events. For example, she will put a lock on any fighting techniques someone knows and every time they try to reach them, their body goes through electric shocks. Niki only uses this for very evil people since it nearly kills her every time she does. She has a small tattoo on her wrist, just 5 lines in a row and every time she uses that last power, one is crossed. If she does it after the fifth has been crossed off she will die a cruel death.
Weapons: Handguns and daggers, the only weapon she ever mastered. However they were created by the sons of Hephaestus and are filled with celestrial bronze bullets and normal ones. Niki always has been and will always be a murderer and always wants to be protected. Her daggers are very boring and standard but she likes to keep them around just in case.
Pets: none as of yet.

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: With long golden curls that reach her waist, Niki is quite nice to look at, and she knows this. Her piercing blue eyes are cold and calculating making people cower who catch her gaze. She is skinny but healthy, she works out every day and eats very healthy hopping between diets deciding on which she likes best. She is tall with long tanned legs. Her nails are always perfectly manicured, not that it makes a difference when her hand is clamped around your neck. Niki knows she is beautiful and regardless of the weather, she dresses inappropriately and provocatively always wanting to make boys' jaws drop and rebel against any sort of rules.
Personality: Niki is very strong and hard. She has no feelings for anyone else because she doesn't allow her feelings to settle. She makes a friend and dumps them just as fast and moves on to the next one. She'll have a fling with a boy and have another fling with another boy at the same time. She keeps tearing at her soul desperately trying to stop it from becoming one and letting her feel things. Niki is someone who just oozes power. When you meet her most people cower at her gaze she can mentally murder you with. They're so expressive that if she hates you, you will know if she doesn't do something to you right away. She doesn't hesitate to do what must be done. If she'd had to kill her father now to save herself she'd have happily sliced away at her father. Niki doesn't have that human attachment to things. The only thing she has some form of attachment to is her gun, Αυγερινός, or Lucifer, named after an Archangel.
iki is proud. She is arrogant and cocky too. She sees herself as the Bringer of Death, she thinks if she were to gain the status of an immortal she'd overthrow Thanatos and eventually Hades. However much she wants it everyone knows its not going to happen. She will not be able to overthrow them especially since if she tried Zeus would murder her or torture her like Prometheus or Atlas. Niki always kills something when she pulls her gun. She doesn't pull her gun for the air. If she releases Lucifer she makes sure he is used.
Fatal Flaw: Niki is too cocky for her own good. Amongst demigods this is fine and she can handle most with or without her gun but her attitude is the same for everyone including the Immortals. Now this is a dangerous attribute to have. If you're rude and/or cocky to a God. Lets just say you won't be the same when you go home as you were when you arrived. Most likely you won't have the same body and your new body would be green and slimy. Niki is in a constant danger of herself and her own mouth.
Statistics:

MISCELLANEOUS

Colour: #BDFCC9
Face Claim: Candice Swanepoel

Last edited by psycho dean on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:52 am

character five
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 am

character six
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 am

character seven
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

character eight
bought
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:51 am

chloé-louise dalgish has been approved by myself through pms
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:51 pm

christian is accepted
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:52 pm

niki maria fröhle has been added.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:38 am

Accepted~
---------------------
niki frohle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time cannot be frozen   time cannot be frozen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time cannot be frozen
Page 1 of 1