Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jacob's Alter Egos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Pilgrim

Scott Pilgrim

Jacob's Alter Egos Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Alter Egos   Jacob's Alter Egos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 am

* birth certificate

Name: Alice Mustow  

Nicknames: N/A

Place of Birth: The City of London (not London, mind you. The CITY of London. Two different places). She moved to Massachusetts when she was nine.

Godly Parent: Nix (The goddess of night)

Mortal Family: She was raised by her father, Kurt Mustow, until she was 14, when he died of a heart attack. She has no siblings, and was raised in an orphanage until she was 16.

Claimed or Unclaimed: She was never claimed, but her father told her who her mother was just before he died. She thought he was mistaken until she saw camp half blood.

* camp life

Year-Round or Summer Camper: Year-Round

Years at Camp: She is in her first year

History:  Alice was always a reject. She was the shy, nerdy one who no one ever went near. She was never good at anything she did. Even being nerdy. She wore glasses, but that was it. She had trouble with reading because of her Dyslexia, wasn't into nerdy things. She was just quiet. Even as a demigod, she was not powerful. It took until she was sixteen for a monster to find her, and the only power she had from her mother was that she could see well in the dark. She did not have any talents she knew of. She didn't find herself to be pretty (she was actually quite beautiful). When she was on the run from the monster she couldn't understand or name ( Why would a giant man with one eye attack an orphanage?), she kept finding signs pointing her in a certain direction. A new monster chasing her through the woods, a river carrying her in a certain direction, etc. She soon found herself pushed into Long island, New York, to a hill, With a tree, a golden fleece, and.. a .. dragon. When she walked over the hill, her clothes torn and dirty, her hair in a mess, there was a horse-man standing there with his arms crossed. He saw her and smirked and said, "hello alice. I'm glad you made it."

* the psyche

Personality: Alice is very bright and bubbly, and very kind to others. She finds joy in causing others to be happy. However, she views herself as inadequate in almost every way. She views herself as very weak and helpless, and a reject as a demigod because of her limited power. However, she is very bright and clever and intelligent, however much she will argue against it. She is actually very normal as far as ability goes, even though she sees herself differently.

Fatal Flaw: Alice's one fatal flaw is her limited self confidence. She views herself as weak and incompetent. But from this, ironically, is born her greatest strength. Her amazing ability to work incredibly hard to improve herself in any way possible. Because of this, she ends up very strong indeed.

Likes: She loves to read, even though she reads slowly, and is learning computer programming from an athena child. She also enjoys complimenting and helping others. Making others feel good is what makes her happy.

Dislikes: She dislikes being made fun of, hurting people, and failing. 

* the appearance

Physical Description: Alice is quite beautiful, even though she doesn't think so. She is fairly short, and very feminine, with wide hips and a smaller torso. She has long black hair that she keeps tied back. A small, curvy face, and beautiful emerald eyes. She has a few freckles on her nose, and perfectly straight teeth. She has a small nose and mouth, but large eyes.

Dressing Style: Normally, She wears a tank top and cargo pants with her favorite studded belt. As far as shoes go, she alternates between her converse and combat boots. She also wears black thick-framed glasses.

* the defensive system

Weapons: Even though she is fairly good with a sword, her primary weapon is a scythe. I know, very hades, but she can't help it. It suits her.

Pets: none

Last edited by TheLabyrinthOfSuffering on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Jacob's Alter Egos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Alter Egos   Jacob's Alter Egos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 am

acceptance pending
Back to top Go down
Scott Pilgrim

Scott Pilgrim

Jacob's Alter Egos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Alter Egos   Jacob's Alter Egos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:16 pm

if i may ask, how long does it pend?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Jacob's Alter Egos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Alter Egos   Jacob's Alter Egos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:30 pm

HI PUDGE. Great username by the way. I'm going to call you Miles.

But you should have gotten a PM from Cher telling you what you need to fix with your character.
If you didn't, feel free to contact the other character mods and ask them to accept your character.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Jacob's Alter Egos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Alter Egos   Jacob's Alter Egos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Accepted!
I'm going to accept her in cher's behalf since she hasn't been on for a while. Sorry for the wait! Happy roleplaying!
#ALICE
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Scott Pilgrim

Scott Pilgrim

Jacob's Alter Egos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Alter Egos   Jacob's Alter Egos I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:28 pm

thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Jacob's Alter Egos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Alter Egos   Jacob's Alter Egos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:31 pm

I swear I PMed you? Anyways, welcome to the site. Happy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob's Alter Egos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Alter Egos   Jacob's Alter Egos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Alter Egos
Page 1 of 1