Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) Empty
PostSubject: let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)   let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:45 pm

welcome
this is the home of my characters. they're thought up, born, and accepted here. i pretty much pour out my thoughts here. it's pretty simple. not too fancy. i hope you enjoy.

Last edited by Anna-Boo on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)   let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:27 pm

let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) Tumblr_mi454tthSd1racc9so1_500

Agatha Jane Morrow

Birth Certificate
Birthday: January 1st, 1995
Godly Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Imogene Morrow
Birth Place: Manhattan, New York, U.S.A.
Height: 5'11

The Inside
Orientation: Pansexual
Health:Depression
Fatal Flaw: Cruelty. Aggie is unforgiving if you cross her.

The Outside
Talents: Weapons and Running
Weapon of Choice: Spear
Relationship Status: Single

The Big Three
History: "What did you do to your skin?" my mother asked me when I arrived home at three in the morning on a Tuesday. I was exhausted honestly. I'd been out all night for the past three nights. Sleeping at Courtney's apartment. I brushed the back of my messy brown hair down. I yawned. I tossed my jean jacket on the kitchen counter and leaned my elbows on it. My tattoos were pretty eye catching, I guess you could say. They weren't bad or anything. Greyscale butterflies and flowers. To some it was lame, and I could understand why. To me, it represented my life. The tattoos being the fact that I had a pretty bad life and I was not cookie-cutter perfect. The designs themselves being my dreams of being free and happy for once. I had also tattooed a semicolon on my wrist.
Mom looked at me.
"Well?" she asked again. I sighed.
"Tattoos. You mad?" I said. She shook her head.
"I like 'em. You want some food?"
I shook my head, clutching my stomach. I managed to shamble my way up this three stairs in our apartment and down the hallway to my room. It was dark and scary, at least that's what I had thought as a child. I crashed on my bed and fell asleep.
When I woke up, it was sunset. I checked my clock. I missed school. Again. Slept through an entire day. Mom wouldn't be home for a few hours. So, I climbed out of my window and on to the fire escape. I hung on the rails, staring down at the awakening city. Note, I may have only been in a thin and loose grey tank top and my knickers, but I didn't care. I clutched the necklace that my mother gave me when I was five. It was from my father, she said. It was that weird war-symbol thing. Mom said dad had left for war and was reported MIA. I never saw him.
Suddenly, I saw a van below. Normally, I didn't judge the odd things in our shitty neighborhood. But this van caught my eye. It said, "Adelphi Strawberries". I found this particularly strange, since the nearest food store was two blocks away. I sat down and tried listening in to the people.
"What's her name again?" one person said, as three people got out of the van.
"Morrow. Agatha Morrow. According to your smell Clover, she's here," another said, nodding to a girl on crutches, who must've been Clover. I bit my lip. These people were here for me...
"I'm Agatha. What you lot want?" I called from the fire escape. They all looked up. Clover looked scared. The guy among them stared at my crotch, taking note of my lack of pants, and then my boobs. Real gentleman!
"Come with us," he said. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Why?"
"We're like you. Just come on. We have to take you to camp."
"Camp?"
"We'll explain on the way."
And so, I put on shorts and a sweatshirt and stuffed a duffel bag. I left a note for mom.

Gone out. Be back soon. Hopefully.

~Aggie

That was my last day in the apartment. I went with the people, and they explained how my dad was a god and how I was a demigod and Greek myths were real. And I believed it all. I guess I just wanted an excuse to leave my life. And so I did. Later I came back to visit mom, and I explained everything. She's still shaky about the fact that she hooked up with the god of war, but we're slowly getting used to things. Slowly."
Personality: Aggie can be a snarky person at times. She's full of sarcasm and ways to make people feel inadequate. She's manipulative when she wants something. She can be very persuasive. She's cunning and wily, and acts on impulse and her gut feeling. She's an excellent fighter, but she prefers a more mental approach to war. She's intellectual, and is quite loud about her beliefs and opinions. She's an atheist and sometimes anarchistic. Aggie is a very independent person.
Appearance: Aggie has medium length dark brown hair. She has pale skin and a few freckles from her childhood. Her eyes are black-brown, unforgiving, uninviting. Up her arms she's tattooed greyscale butterflies and flowers. On her wrist is a semicolon and an equal sign. She wears revealing clothes usually, only because she doesn't like clothes very much.

Miscellaneous
Nickname: Aggie
Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Favorite Song/Poem: For Eli by Andrea Gibson
Quote:"I may be a child of war, and I may be 'good' at war. Doesn't mean I support it."

Last edited by AnnaIsNotOnFire on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)   let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:28 pm

let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) Tumblr_m9wogrbJDS1r2t3li_thumb

Louis Parker Jones

Birth Certificate
Birthday: March 21st, 1994
Godly Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Janice Jones
Birth Place: Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
Height: 6'2

The Inside
Orientation: Heterosexual
Health: Scoliosis as a kid.
Fatal Flaw: Lack of seriousness. Louis is a jokester, and though good in battle, not exactly the most controlled demigod.

The Outside
Talents: Running, Stealing, Manipulating, and Basketball
Weapon of Choice: Sword

The Big Three
History: "I grew up in a paper town, as John Green put it. I lived in a stupid condo with my mom, surrounded by old people who didn't like having a kid in the neighborhood. My mom always was nice to me, and didn't really care that I wasn't a very good student. I got sent to the principal's office all the time for all kinds of reasons. I was dyslexic, ADHD. Kids respected me as a trouble maker, until I got scoliosis, which is a "girl disease" apparently. I wore a brace, and people stopped liking me. Eventually I got "better" I guess. I stopped wearing the brace and people slowly forgot about me being a dork. When I turned fifteen, I was out with some of my friends in some restaurant, and this girl kept staring at me. I wondered why, and I decided to go talk to her. Turns out, she was "like me" as she put it, and she told me she could take me somewhere for people like us. Now, as an idiotic teenage boy, I thought this was code for, "Let's go make out in the bathroom because no one understands us." Only, she led me to her car, and we went to the freaking airport. I was really confused, but I didn't feel like saying anything. Somehow, we got a first-class flight to New York. Then some people picked us up and they talked to the girl, who's name I forgot.  I wasn't spoken to or anything. Then we reached some place in the middle of no where on Long Island. No one told me anything. Then we went inside some meadow, and that meadow turned out to be Camp Half Blood. I found out my dad was Hermes pretty quickly, and I settled in. Life is fun now."
Personality: Louis is a classic troublemaker. He's constantly joking, hardly ever serious. He's a fun person. He's good in small doses though. A lot of people despise him for constantly not caring about anything. He's very relaxed about everything. He used to act all, anarchy, rebellion from society. Now he's more like, "I don't give crap." He acts like he's full of him as well, but he's only partially kidding. He's a very calm and collected person who has no idea what he wants to do in life.
Appearance:Louis has shaggy, messy, brown hair. He's very thin. He's quite tall though. He never cares what he wears and often wears the same clothes a few days in a row. He normally just wears his camp t-shirt and jeans. He has an old beat-up pair of sneakers that he's had since forever.

Miscellaneous
Nickname: Lou
Favorite Book: Paper Towns by John Green
Favorite Song/Poem: "Anything I can make fun of."
Quote:"Terrible selfie time! And...GO!"

Last edited by AnnaIsNotOnFire on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)   let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:28 pm

let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) Raina%2Bhein%2Bfor%2Barmen%2Basadorian%2Bphotography1
Demetria Tori Locke

Birth Certificate
Birthday: November 13th, 1996
Godly Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Anya Locke
Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
Height: 5'10

The Inside
Orientation: Heterosexual
Health: Depression
Fatal Flaw: Hubris

The Outside
Talents: Lightning Powers (she can control and summon lightning) and Swordsmanship
Weapon of Choice: Sword

The Big Three
History: "I never really cared about fitting in. When I got into middle school, I realized that popularity wouldn't in the real world, so I figured, why should I change to fit in. So, I was the weird girl. I got okay grades, played video games, and always drew. I drew whatever came to mind, whether it be something in front of me or something in my head. Around seventh grade I started getting these weird dreams. I could fly and control the sky and well, I thought I was going crazy. I needed to somehow express these dreams in some way. I didn't dare tell anyone. So, I drew them. Lightning bolts hitting a perfect field, thunder clouds above a busy city. I became really insecure, I kept thinking I was mad. This led to my depression. I didn't tell my mom because I didn't want to bug her. One day, when I was fourteen, I was swimming. I remember hitting my head on something and passed out. Next time I woke up, I was at Camp Half Blood and they were calling me a child of Zeus. I adjusted, and eventually called my mom. She thinks I'm at some boarding school. She has no idea. It has to stay like that, I guess."
Personality: Demetria is very temperamental. She's outgoing, loud, and unpredictable. She enjoys being the center of attention. She likes to meet knew people and experience new things. She can be kind, as long as you don't piss her off. However, Demetria is easily irritated. If you say something she doesn't agree with repeatedly, she will hate you. She is very sassy and sarcastic as well.
Appearance: Demetria has naturally brown, curly hair. However, she often dyes it different colours. Her skin is pale olive. Her eyes are hazel. She wears  dark coloured clothing and lots of boots. She has a necklace with a lightning bolt on it for her dad.

Miscellaneous
Nickname: Demi
Favorite Book: Mockingjay
Favorite Song/Poem: Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Quote:"Just-just don't."

Last edited by AnnaIsNotOnFire on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)   let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:49 pm

let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) Tumblr_m86xkkFwoP1ryskspo1_1280

Lindsey Johanna Brinkerhoff

Birth Certificate
Birthday: December 30th, 2000
Godly Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Jozef Brinkerhoff
Birth Place: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Height: 5'2

The Inside
Orientation: Unknown
Health: Schizophrenia 
Fatal Flaw: Hallucinations. They confuse her constantly, especially during battle.

The Outside
Talents: Singing
Weapon of Choice: Dagger

The Big Three
History: "When I was little, my father told me I was named by my mother. She said she wanted me to have an American name for some reason.I was born and raised in the Netherlands. I always was looked at as the odd girl when I was little. I was the Dutch and Greek girl. Mixed races. The girl with no mother. Things got even worse  when I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. My dad took me to the doctor when I was seven to get me checked out. I was always locking myself away in my room. I didn't have any friends. I have severe insomnia and my teachers talked about how I could never concentrate in school. I used to talk to imaginary friends, but on a scary level. A few months before  I was diagnosed, I started having hallucinations. I see'd what I thought was my mom. She be a ghost, floating in the middle of the hallway. I'd run toward her, my arms extended, then she'd turn into a humanoid monster and hiss at me with venom covered fangs. It wouldn't stop hissing and I would scream and cover my ears. I didn't stop screaming until it was gone. My father finally took me to the doctor, and sure enough, I was even more "special". They put me on medication, which I normally didn't take because they made me sad. I kept hearing voices, taunting me, laughing at me. They spoke in a mix of Dutch and Greek, which somehow I understood at age nine. The called me daughter of wisdom. Daughter of the owl. I didn't understand. The hallucinations continued, and I was often hospitalized for safety reasons. My life became my disease. I'd been pulled out of school when I was eight, and my dad tried homeschooling me. I couldn't take it. My father then sent me to therapy, since I started trying to kill myself. The therapist was this really nice lady who asked me all sorts of questions about where and when I was born, who my parents where. I told her I didn't have a mom. She always seemed to get back to that topic. One day, she seemed to be rather excited. Then her sweet voice turned into the raspy-snakelike one like the ones in my head. 

"Daughter of Athena...I shall end your suffering," it said. She suddenly transformed into the snake-monster from my hallucinations. She bared her fangs and I was ready to die. Then, something shoved me out of the way and I hit my head against a bookcase. I remember seeing a horse's feet as I drifted into unconsciousness. When I woke up, I was in a big blue ranch house near a lake. I'd never seen the place before. It was a beautiful valley. It didn't seem like the Netherlands at all.

Then a half horsey-man (it's what I thought when I was nine okay?), came walking up to me. He greeted me with a friendly smile. He said something in American, which I did not understand. So, he started speaking Greek. He said his name was Chiron and that this place was Camp Half Blood, a place for demigods. I was fascinated. He stayed with me for a while, explaining how my mother was the goddess Athena. I was in awe. Eventually, I moved to the Athena cabin for a while. My hallucinations weren't as bad as before and the voices were still there, but fading. After a while, Chiron decided I needed my own place away from people. So, I moved into the Big House's basement and I've been living there since."
Personality: Lindsey basically became her disease as a child; she was so wrapped up in treatment, her hallucinations, that she never really developed opinions and behaviors, besides being always quiet. So she's trying to adjust to being a regular person at camp. She is completely anti-social and never speaks to anyone. People scare her and so do conversations. She usually hides away in the basement. She sometimes doesn't even get out of bed. She's extremely shy as well. Even when her own siblings try talking to her she's petrified. She wants to be able to have friends and a normal life. She likes to pretend she has one when she's alone in the basement. She often tries to make attempts to "act normal" but it never works. 
Appearance:Lindsey has curly brown hair which is usually messy and tangled. She almost always forgets to brush it. She has fair skin that's slightly olive. Her eyes are dark brown, despite her mother being Athena. Lindsey always were a large round hat that her father got her for her sixth birthday. She mainly wears dresses that magically appear in her drawer somehow. Occasionally she'll just wear her camp shirt and jeans if she's feeling slightly okay.

Miscellaneous
Nickname: Lind
Favorite Book: Interstellar Pig by William Sleator 
Favorite Song/Poem: Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
Quote: "I'm not the kind of girl people like..."

Last edited by AnnaIsNotOnFire on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)   let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:38 am

We would really appreciate it if you put WIP on characters that are still unfinished.

Also, you have a banned swear word listed in Aggie's history. Please remove it.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)   let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:50 pm

let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) Tumblr_m2tdbumtjm1r7oi45o1_400

Roxanne Jessica Turner

Birth Certificate
Birthday: February 8th, 1998
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent: Mona Turner
Birth Place: Miami, Florida, U.S.A. 
Height: 5'4

The Inside
Orientation: Unknown
Health: Depression
Fatal Flaw: Envy. Roxanne doesn't think she's good for anything, and is jealous of other people's talents.

The Outside
Talents: Drawing
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow 

The Big Three
History: "When was younger, I didn't go to school. Mom tried homeschooling me, but she usually ended up leaving me at home so she could work. She spent a lot of her time working. She worked five jobs at one point. So, little me just stayed at home and watched TV. I watched a lot of teen shows when I was a kid for some reason. TV was almost like my escape from reality. I couldn't read well and I was dyslexic, so I never was able to focus on a book. I didn't know crap about math or history. Eventually, child services or whatever found out about how I was growing up with no education, food, and hardly any care. They took me away from my mom for a few years. I lived in foster care. I'd get taken in by giant families where I was usually ignored. Soon, my mom tried getting me back. She'd gotten a real job, working as a waitress. I was older now, around nine. They decided I could go back. So, I went home. They made sure I went to school though. I wasn't in any real classes, since I didn't know anything. I spent most of the day with some special teacher in my own private classroom. I'd go to lunch though. I usually sat alone. Kids laughed at me because I was the stupid, weird kid. Around fifth grade age I was caught up to fourth grade level, so they held me back a grade and let me go to school like normal. Kids were nicer there. I was the cool, older kid. I still did terrible grade wise, but I didn't care. I had a really weird substitute teacher one day. She clearly hated me. At one point, she called me stupid and made me go to the hallway. She came out, and I expected a lecture. Instead, she turned into  some sort of reptilian monster. She lunged at me. I screamed and tried running. Suddenly, out of no where, a boy who looked half goat came running into the hall. He grabbed me and we raced out of there. I didn't think we'd get anywhere, since we were like ten. But, we managed to sneak on a train heading north. He took me to a place called Camp Half Blood, and I found out about my dad. I've been there ever since."
Personality: Roxanne is very quiet around people she doesn't know. She's socially awkward and doesn't feel comfortable in situations like that. She is not a fan of big change. However, when she's with people she knows and in a more comfortable situation, she's quiet, but funny. She likes to make others laugh even if she's not happy herself. She tries to use humor to ease tension and distract her from her depression.
Appearance:Roxanne has naturally dark brown hair. When she was twelve she dyed it a little lighter, and added a bit of blonde. She's very tan. She has hazel-y brown eyes that light up in the sun. She has several tattoos on her arms with she got when she turned fourteen. Her favourite colours are black and white, and she wears them quite often.

Miscellaneous
Nickname: Roxy
Favorite Book: A Tiny Bit of Marvellous by Dawn French
Favorite Song/Poem: Back to Black by Amy Winehouse
Quote: "I have to pretend to laugh about life when on the inside, it kills me."

Last edited by AnnaIsNotOnFire on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)   let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Playbys

-Active

• Gavin Free

• Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir

• Christina Perri

-Inactive

• Barbara Dunkelman

• Mila Kunis

• Nathalia Ramos

• Mae Whitman

• Tom Felton
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)   let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Agatha Jane Morrow
let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) 82PWMDd

Louis Parker Jones

Demetria Tori Locke

Lindsey Johanna Brinkerhoff

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)   let me come home (done and everything needs accepting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let me come home (done and everything needs accepting)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: