Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello There~

Go down 
+2
sapphire
Nemesis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:47 pm

Hello there. So obviously I'm new... You can just call me whatever I suppose. This isn't the username I generally choose. I may change it to something else if I can find something I like well enough. Anyway... Um... A little about me I suppose. Gotta feed the stalkers something.

Well to start I am an adult. Not going to say how old but probably older than most of you. That probably makes me sound like a major creeper... But I'm not I swear. I'm here because... well I like mythology for one (been called obsessed) and two for, I guess you could say, research...

I have been into forums for a long time. Have run several and helped set up several. But was out of the game for a bit. I miss forums though and decided to start another. A roleplaying one, which isn't what I originally intended but when do things ever work out how you plan? Anyway presents a dilemma... Out of the forums I have run not one of them has been roleplaying. I have never roleplayed, never wanted to, never had even the slightest interest in it.

So why am I starting it? Because its something new. Could be fun right? But I figured I should learn a bit about roleplaying... Give it a try myself. And since mythology has always been a passion for me I figured a mythology related roleplay would be best. And with my research this appeared to be the largest one there was so I figured it must be good. Okay I don't know about the largest... truthfully I kind of just went with the first active one I stumbled upon... ._.

But yeah that's why I'm here. And I am eager to try this out. I had my boyfriend explain roleplaying to me the other night. I've never roleplayed but he did when he was younger. So hopefully I wont seem completely lost... I consider myself quite literate and I used to do some writing so I'm hoping that also plays in my favor here...

Anyway I'm really just rambling. I have the habit of really just typing whatever I'm thinking and putting to much thought into things. But I'll zip it now and go take a look around...
Back to top Go down
http://rp-central.forumotion.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:38 pm

Oh hey there person who is probably older than me! Welcome to CHB!

We're running a bit low on activity at the moment but it should pick up come summer (for the majority) at least. Hope you enjoy roleplaying. It's really fun to torture play with your characters C:<

I'm sure there are a couple of adults around here - some above their twenties. And I'm becoming an adult in less than a month so adding to that number as well (don't be fooled. I'm a child at heart. sorta).

Just out of curiosity, have you read the Percy Jackson series?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:11 am

Well hello. ^^ And you can take out the probably...

And that's perfectly alright. It happens to the best of places. There are always slow periods. Just because I personally have no life doesn't mean others don't. And I am sure I will enjoy it. If I can just muster up the concentration to focus on making a character... well then I'll start to get somewhere.

And yes I have actually found that... I felt kinda creepy seeing most people seemed 13/14. I almost cried seeing someone who was ten. But its more reassuring to see others closer to my age. Haven't seen anyone older but have found one person the same age. Honestly though I can be a real child myself...

And I have read the first two I believe. I was hesitant at first but they are pretty good and the mythology isn't far off like I was expecting it to be. Haven't had the chance to pick up the next one yet.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:27 am

Sapphire wrote:
Oh hey there person who is probably older than me! Welcome to CHB!
^ Fixed xD

Hope to see you get your character up soon! And yeah, most of the people here are in their early to mid-teens. Regardless of age, I think everyone here is a child at heart to be honest, haha.

Ah, I see. c: Currently this site is loosely following the plot of the fourth book. I say loosely because we haven't made much plot progress for some time now, and a lot of the things here can get rather AU (i.e. Big Three/Titan kids, random Kronos attacks, etc). Just a heads up c:
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Haha. xD

Yes I have noticed that. ^^ But yes, in my experience most everyone is a child at heart anyway. Whether online or off.

And I see... I shall have to catch up on my reading then. But um.... Whats AU mean?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:23 am

AU stands for Alternate Universe. It means straying from the canon, which means the official storyline. c:
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:48 am

Ah okay. I know what Canon means! Learned that yesterday I believe. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:55 am

Hello Nemesis

Person who is most definitely older then me. My name is Arty after the wonderful Artemis Fowl and our loving maiden goddess Artemis. If you need someone to rp with well I'm here. So yeah. . . hello.
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:32 am

Sapphire wrote:
And yeah, most of the people here are in their early to mid-teens. Regardless of age, I think everyone here is a child at heart to be honest, haha.

i felt like i was personally mentioned when i read this bc i'm slap-bang in the middle of my child to adult transition yeah~

so hey nemesis, i'm cerys and i will be your air hostess for the evening and I recently turned fifteen! Yeah, that's probably seeming pretty young to you but i'm used to talking and socializing with ma elders, don't worry ma friend.

when you get a character accepted, we should deffo roleplay sometime! and lol it took me ages to figure out what a canon was when i started rofl you're already better than me
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:22 pm

Hello there Nemesis!

My name is Wickedlovely01, but most people call me Wicked, though I answer to Padfoot as well. It's nice to see that adults can like PJ too, since most of the adults I know seem to think I'm... Childish? (I'm currently planning an escape to Neverland as we speak.) But I think adults need to read fantasy books as well, so they aren't always so stressed out. Plus, you get to hang with awesome people like us!
Anyways I really hope you like it here on CBH, and since I'm on here a ton, I have a lot of free time to Roleplay! Just PM me if you want.
I'm not the youngest here, but I'm certainly not the oldest.
Like other people have said, this site isn't very active, but I think it'll pick up, because we're all doing little parts to help.
You should read the rest of the series, it's really good. Personally, the last one is my favorite!

See you on the flipside,
Wickedlovely01
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Sapphire wrote:
It's really fun to torture play with your characters C:<

Sometimes I think that's all we do here.

ANYWAYS WELCOME TO THE SITE NEMESIS! I am Faith Lehane, or just Faith, or Vina. Or just Lehane idc. I'm 14, but I do occasionally attempt to be mature. Doesn't usually work out.
I'm doing exams right now, so I'm only RPing with a couple people (basically I'm only RPing the amount of topics I can handle right now), but as soon as they're done, its the summer, so if you want to RP with me, you can shoot me a PM :D
Welcome to the site, and if you have any questions or queries, just ask and I can help (:
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Hello There~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There~   Hello There~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello There~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: