Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate Empty
PostSubject: Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate   Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Hey CHB! I've been signed up for a long time and haven't been on in who knows how long! I figured I would re-introduce myself since people may have forgotten me (you will not be forgiven if you have >=D). I used to be on here often then life got in the way. There was homework... Girls.... And sadly the death of my cousin (whom I was closer to than my family. And I still wonder why a innocent person like her had to be killed by a drunk driver.) I just want to say that I missed it here, anyways, about me:

I'm Awesome. (That's important guys. It really is)
I'm very friendly, love to joke around, and make friends easy.
I'm really creative when I get the creative juices flowing.
I really love this site. It's fun, and I love to roleplay.
I like for my charries to have relationships, the romantic factor is something I like and build off of.
I'm really bad at this sort of thing (talking bout myself)

So yeah, that's my re-intro. Comment on here any questions bout me, or shoot me a pm about anything, wanting to roleplay, wanting to ask questions, or just talk. I'm good with everything. Can't wait to rejoin my friends here! See ya around my friends!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate   Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:20 pm

JASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. WELCOME BACK, MAN. /curls around

It's great to see you! My condolences about your cousin. o n o
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate   Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:33 pm

CRISPEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! /huggle an glomps

Thanks, I miss her alot. But I'm learning to love with it. She would want me to try to keep going and be happy.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate   Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:02 am

MY SON IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
/tackles
JASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Its good to see you bby :D
Sorry about your cousin /holds
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate   Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:31 am

MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY /is tackeled

VINA I MISSED YOU ALOT!!!!! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO!!!!! <3
Thanks, I'm trying to be strong about my cousin it's hard though *holds*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate   Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, people already know me... But I've been on exile for a while so i thought it appropiate
Page 1 of 1