Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me and You. You and Me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Me and You. You and Me. Empty
PostSubject: Me and You. You and Me.   Me and You. You and Me. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Me and You. You and Me. Tumblr_mlvaspJFdB1s8gfjyo1_250
Reid Canterbury Some of Khione
I wake up on a hot day. I wanted to learn how to ride horses and I always  forget what they were called. I walk over seeing that Brady and  Alice were gone. She probably went for her jog. I wash my teeth and wash my face. I put on a tank-top and shorts. I put on some shoes and call Hales. She was already awake eating. I smile at her when she jumps. I walk out of the cabin feeling the sun on my face. Hales walks out with me, she seemed more excited than me.

I walk to the stables look at all the horses and the pegasis' they were so amazing. I finally remebred their names. I saw all different kinds of them. I pet one on the head smiling. It was the color brown with wings that were black. I smile up at it and Hales was having her own fun chasing rabbits. I feel as if someone was behind me. I turn around seeing no one, but again it happened.

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. You and Me.   Me and You. You and Me. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Me and You. You and Me. Tumblr_mly0t1n93U1snobz4o1_500

Kate awoke early in the morning, the dawn sun breaking over the horizon. The camp lit up a gold worthy to compare itself to Apollo's tan. The daughter of Iris sat up in her bunk and stretched her arms. She pushed back the sheets and rolled out of bed, throwing on some clothes. A sky blue tank top with a streak of red diagonally from her shoulder to her waist. Pulling on some blue jean shortie shorts, she made a way to a wooden chest at the foot of her bed. On it lay short top converse all-stars, white. She had, however, taken a sky marker and drawn blue clouds floating around on it. She pulled the shoes on then hefted the trunk open. Inside, her rainbow bow, and a quiver of handcrafted arrows that streaked multicolored when she shot. Kate swung the quiver around her torso, and picked up the bow, cradling it with her left hand. Time to do some hunting. However, she had to make a quick stop first. It wasn't necessary but she hadn't visited in a while. On her way to exit the Hera cabin, she pocketed a handful of sugar cubes.

Stepping outside, the morning felt fresh. The grass had a faint trace of dew on it, campers were still for the most part inactive, and the birds began to sing. It was quiet and perfect. Kate's feet marched soundlessly across the lawn, to the back of the cabins and to the right. A dirt path led through a narrow break in the forest. She followed the path, beginning to trot. She could smell it before she saw it. The stables lay ahead, the horses becoming restless. Kate quickly jogged to the stables. It seemed no Aphrodite kids were here yet, so she decided to take it into her liberty to feed them. Hearing a rustle, she turned, but saw nothing. Probably the horses. The feed bags lay in a small shed just to the right of the stables. She set down her bow on the gate of an unoccupied horse stall and walked over to the shed. Her fingers gripped the handle and pulled.

She froze. Again, the rustle. Like feet. The horses stamped impatiently. Or was it impatient? She slowly turned around but still, nothing there. The horses seemed... unsettled? They acted this way with newcomers. "Hello?" Kat called out, weakly. "Anybody here?" Kate's movements were fast, but silent. She dove to the stalls, grabbed her bow and with one motion an arrow was in place. Her eyes glanced around the area for intruders but she saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. You and Me.   Me and You. You and Me. I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:54 pm

I kept petting the horse and stopped once I heard a voice. A girl voice. I look down at Hales and she starts to bark. I shh her and she looks up at me. I walk around hearing the person walking. I stop and answer "Who is this?" I ask. I walk around seeing a shadow. I stop and study the shadow. It seemed like a girl. Hales started barking again and wouldn't stop "Calm down girl." I answer again "It's Reid. I'll show myself if you show yourself." I run my hands through my hair worried it was someone that I wouldn't like.

[Sorry for the short post. It sucks. I will post better next time.]
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. You and Me.   Me and You. You and Me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Kate had frozen at the sound of a voice. It was a boy's voice. Sounded young, but young ones could be dangerous as well. Then again, why attack at the horse stables. She slowly made her way out of the stall, arrow still noched. "I'm here," she said, quietly, her sharp eyes darting around to glimpse the boy. Peering around, she spotted him, and with a small sigh she relaxed her muscles. Her fingers placed the arrow back in her quiver. "Hey," she greeted. She had seen him around camp before. Not anything creepy, but yeah he had caught her eye once or twice because let's face it he was a tad cute.

Kate replaced her bow on the gate, and hoisted, with difficulty, one of the feed bags. "What brings you here?" she grunted, trying to move it. "Not many boys around here." She gave up with the heavy bag, and let it drop to the ground. Gods, she was not fit. She needed to feed her horse and she couldn't even do that. She chuckled a bit at her pathetic self.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. You and Me.   Me and You. You and Me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:28 am

I hear a girl's voice and calm down for a little. I usually are friends with everyone here, so that was fine. I jump up and put my hands up seeing her with her arrow ready "Please don't shot, I'm to young to die and to young to get hurt. Even though I will get hurt sooner or later, but right now I hope it's later because I love horses. I just don't have one." I loved to talk and make people kind of laugh even though what I said wasn't that funny. I look at her as she greeted me "Hello. How are you today?" I have seen here before "I've seen you around the camp before. You name is.... Lila? No Demi? No Becca? No Katie? No..... It's on the tip of my tounge so don't say anything..... uhhhhhhhhhh It starts with a K right?" Ohh gods what was her name? Was it Kat? Katherine? Noooo "KATE!" I shout because that had to be right.

I look at her with a smile "Is Kate right? I think it is." I say with a chuckle. I look at her and listen to her question "I love horses and the pegasi. They are just so darn cute." I say to her and smile. "I think it's because some guys are just afraid to be seen with one of them and other guys will call them a girl." I watch her and walk over to her "I can help you. Only if you want me to." I look down as Hales was sniffing Kate's foot "I'm Reid and this is Hales. " I say picking her up. I put Hakes towards her face and she licks her cheek "She likes you." I say and put her down as she runs after a rabbit barking.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. You and Me.   Me and You. You and Me. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Kate smiled a little bit. Hey, the guy was cute, what could she say? She was always one to party and have fun, so yeah she's had her fair share of guys, and this one seemed like most of those she had hung out with before. She tended to befriend guys much more often than girls. Strange that her and this boy had never met before. He sure knew how to ramble. Kate kept her mouth closed, until he finally guessed her name. She then nodded with a small "yep." She nodded as he spoke, not really getting a chance to interject anywhere. Finally he paused after he offered help.

"OH, yeah, please! My pegasus is the one right there at the far end," she motioned. "I hope you can carry the feed it' sort of h-" Kate stopped suddenly, feeling something nip at her heels. Looking down, she saw a small dog, sniffing around her. She watched as the boy introduced himself as Reid, and then picked up the dog, Hales. The dog licked her cheek and she chuckled, stepping back and wiping her face off with her hand then smearing it on Reid's shoulder sleeve, laughing. "How friendly, she is," Kate laughed. Her laugh was like a light jingle, cast quietly but beautifully throughout the morning air.

If this counted as flirting, Kate had no idea. She found that any time of interaction was okay, physical and social. It was a feature most people would dislike about her, saying she lacks perception of personal space. "Hales. Very cute. Nice to meet you, Reid," she said, turning to the sack of feed. "Thanks for offering to help. I wish I could re-" she stopped again mid-sentence. "Didn't you say you have no horse?" she quarried. "We can ride mine, together, if you want. That's what you're here for, right?" Kate looked around. No Aphrodite campers in sight to give instruction. "I can teach you," she finished, giving a final shining grin.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. You and Me.   Me and You. You and Me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:58 pm

Me and You. You and Me. Image3_large

Reid Canterbury
Son of KHIONE

I look at Kate and smile and her when I got her name right "yes!" I say. I look at her and nod and grab the feed "I would love to help." I look at Hales and I smile. I look at Hales and she starts to run around again. I look at Kate and smile at her. I start to walk at the far end and see her Pegasus and I pour out some feed for it. I look at Kate "Whats his or hers name?" i ask her petting it.

'Yes and Yes." I say to her and smile. I walk over to her a hug her and let go "Thank you so much." I laugh and I had a huge grin on my face still. I felt stupid and I tried to get rid of the smile, but I just couldn't.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. You and Me.   Me and You. You and Me. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Daughter of Iris

Kate almost yelped when Reid approached her to hug, but she with-held it. She tried not to smile, feeling his body was pleasantly muscular under his shirt, but she bit her bottom lip to restrain herself. She could feel a blush coming across her face, so she turned to her horse. The end highlights of her hair changed colors, as they did with her emotions, to hot pink. She could see out of the corner of her eye that her necklace changed colors too. Her mother had given this to her as a gift, and instead of displaying her mood, it displayed the person nearest to her, but she forced herself not to look in case she would be disappointed by the color. "Her name is Aurora," Kate responded to his question, petting the winged-horse's nose. "It's cheesy, I know, but I couldn't choose a color I liked above all, so there you go." Kate watched as the pegasus finished its meal, before moving around to the gate of the stable. She grabbed the reins, and unlatched the door. The pegasus stepped forward, hooves crunching the grass below their feet. As soon as it was out, it spread its huge wings, stretching. It was magnificent to see such a creature of beauty. She couldn't help but smile this time. "Ready to ride?" she asked, finally turning to Reid. The horse made a small sound like it was scoffing Kate but she gave it a look to mind her own business.

DATE: 11/24  NOTES: What
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and You. You and Me.   Me and You. You and Me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and You. You and Me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Stables :: Stables-
Jump to: