Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam] Empty
PostSubject: Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam]   Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam] Lk
Andrew Frely Son of Demeter

I walk out of my cabin with my bow in my hand and my arrows wrapped around me. I look at wave at Paige as she was standing by her cabin. I walk look at the trees, cabins, and my feet as I walk. Right, left, right, left. I stop as I hear Alice yell my name "Have you seen Brady?!" she seemed worried "No. Why?" "I was walking him and he always stays by my side. I can't find him. Ohh maybe the Lake he loves the lake!" she runs away waving bye. Well that was weird and funny. I walk running my hand through my hair. I jog forwards the arena. I walk over to the archery.

I stop and take a deep breath. I put my gloves on like I always do. I look at my blue glove and one black. I put the black one on my left hand and the other one on my right. I grab one of my arrows. I aim at my target and pull it back. I look at my target getting ready. I breath slowy and let my arrow go. I look as I hit the target. I smile and do it again. I take a deep breath and let it go. I look and barely missed it. "Well that's bad." I laugh to myself. I jog to the targets and grab my arrows. I put them back in the sack on my back. I go to another one a further. I take aim and let it go. I make it and fist pump "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam]   Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:21 pm

link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Special+Elite' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
Taylor Stevenson
Taylor walked into the arena, Bow around his back, shield bracelt on, and a sword he recently picked up from the armory. He removed his bow from hi shoulder, and went to the targets. He gave a slight wave to a boy already there, and knocked an arrow. He held his breath, took a second to aim, and let the bowstring go, with a twang and a thwack as it the bulls-eye. He repeated the process, hitting the rings surrounding the bulls-eye, and changing rings systematically, missing every few shots, either on purpose or carelessness. Everyone can hit any shot, if they focus enough. H e ran out of arrows, and walked to retrieve his. On the way back to his spot, he turned to walk towards the dummies I ought to practice with this sword. What's the point of a badass shield with no sword. On his way to the dummies though, he tripped over a boy's feet, and onto him, causing the two to fall.

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam]   Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam] Lk
Andrew Frely Son of Demeter

I look around seeing another guy. He waves and I do too. I look at him and study him. He looks like the son of Khione. I watch him and he seemed good. I watch him walk to get his.arrows. Ilet the bow go and watch it it the target. I smile. I turn as he bumps into me. I open my eyes seeing him on top of me. "Really dude." I say and push him slowly off of me "Sorry if I tripped you."

Occ:sorry for the crapy post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam]   Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready! Set! Fire! [Cam]
Page 1 of 1