Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chao's Characters

Go down 
+2
Ninja Poet
Beautiful Chaos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Ridley Carson Nevada Floye is ready for Acceptance!
Katie Hayes is ready for Acceptance
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:56 am

Ridley is accepted.

What do these dark aura spheres do?
Please remove 'making it night outside'. To do that she must have control on the earth's or the sun's rotation and that is too much for a demigod.

I counted your active characters and you need to make one inactive to make room for Katie.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm going to Inactive Katie, so when she's accepted I'll do that and I fixed her.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:44 am

Katie is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Years in Camp: First year

Brief History: n "When I was born my parents couldn't think of a name. An hour later they figured out a name and my mom said it was perfect. My dad picked it out. When I was eight my dad told me everything, so he won't have to explain everything in the future. When I was in school I loved to sing. And still do. I was the only girl in my grade to be in the school choir. When I got older people started to join. In high school I was the only freshman girl in the choir because you had to earn your way in. With good grades and a good voice. Yes, we had to try out. Until, you guys found me almost about to be killed my some monster in the sea on the beach. I am still the best singer at school because they still have my face on the wall saying. BRIEL STARR. BEST FRESHMAN FEMALE SINGER. So yeah."

Physical Appearance: Briel has brown wavy hair,but she has like a really light brown for tips of her hair. She has big hazel nut eyes that are really really light. When she smiles you can see her dimples. Sh has fairly tanned skin that is a perfect shade of her and has lighter lips. She has a lean body figure and she keeps it that way. She is about 5'2 and weighs 113 1/2 pounds. She has a bright smile. People say when she walks in the room she brightens it up. She loves to wear any color and skinny jeans, shorts, or even colored skinny jeans. She is always matching. She also wears converse.

Personality: Briel is a sweet, welcoming, fun, easy to be with, girl. She loves to be bright just like a star. She is always in a cheery mood and is so happy to be here. She tries her best not to be annoying when she is talking. She is a good person, who stands up for others and herself. She is not afraid to be mean because when you do something bad to be or even her family, she will get crazy. She is also in love with singing. That is her main thing to be. She wants to be a singer when she grows up and she is chasing her dreams. He motto is " No mater what they say. always reach for the Stars."

Fatal Flaw: Naive

Pets: Two birds named Flora[left] and Aqua[right]
Chao's Characters - Page 2 World-best-photographs-of-colorful-birds-picture-2013

Talents: "I am really sly and cunning. I can also sing great! Sometimes my singing can make people go to sleep. Only if I want them to."

Weapons: All five of these daggers
Chao's Characters - Page 2 Th?id=H.4916411410350202&pid=15

Year-Round or Summer: Yes

Other:Rp code
Code:
[center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/38e6afc4887a2cc27c37a932aeb641ce/tumblr_mgwj6evN2d1qj55ivo1_500.gif[/img]
[b][color=violet][size=25] Briel Starr[/b][/size][size=10]Daughter of Euterpe [/size][/color][/center]
Crush: No
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:49 am

Briel is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Mikel's Profile.

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Years in Hunters: Five years

Group:
"You guys are probably like oh she's a healer because of her father. Well I'm NOT! I'm a Warrior, but I do help with the healers."

Brief History:
"well I kind of told you what happened to my mom, but after that. I figured out in her stories about my father and camp. I read them and it was more of a note to me. I found the camp by myself. I was here at camp for two years still not claimed and i thought it was some kind of camp where you get pranked , but finally I was claimed.

Physical Appearance: Mikel has blonde hair with greyish blueish colored eyes. She is pale with a small tan. She is skinny and lean. She is in the middle of those two. She has a belly button piercing and wears cut off shirts. They go to her belly button as well. Her hair goes to her shoulders hut further. He hair is always straight and she puts on a little makeup. You can see the muscles on her arms and legs. She isn't afraid to fight anyone.

Personality: Mikel is a pretty shy girl with a good personality. She is always kind to others, hut once you make fun of her she will get made. She is a tough girl but has a big heart. She loves to joke around but not to much. It isn't yhe type of girl to take advantage of at all. She is upset about jot having a relationship, but she must honor it with heart. She hates when you are trying to make her like her father because it just get her angry. She loves to make friends and will do anything to protect them. "I will die for a friend."

*Music

*Piano

*Bows

*Swords

Dislikes:

*My Father

*Wolves

*Cars

*Villains

Talents: She is a good at healing and singing. She can't heal deep wounds. If she tried out will only go half way.

Weapons: Bow and Arrows with silver Arrows and a sword
Chao's Characters - Page 2 Th?id=H.4919950472905458&pid=15
Chao's Characters - Page 2 Th?id=H.4819186232985444&pid=15

Other: Rp code
Code:
[center] [img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/15511995/az5A5T7k_large.jpg[/img][b][color=olive][size=25] Mikel Johnson Conway[/b][/size][size=10]Huntress Of Artemis [/size][/color][/center]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun May 12, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Mikel Johnson Conway is ready for acceptance!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Please edit her talents a bit. 'Any kind of wound' is too much because it gives the impression that she can heal even things that doctors couldn't and it puts her on the same level with the gods. At least specify to what extent she can heal and some drawbacks.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Edited

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:12 am

Mikel is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:18 am

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Years in Camp:
"Just got here."

Brief History: Lexi you can tell your history

" Well my dad named me because he thought he would be cute if I was named after grandma. My mom's mom. Summers is a good last name that's why he like Alexandria Summers. A few years later when my dad left my mom started calling me Lexi because my grandmother and I would always get confused. My grandma died of old age and my grandpa died a few months after that. My mom said it was nice because he couldn't live without her.
Later on I became a smart girl but when I was growing up I didn't Blake much friends that much. I was a nerd and I loved Atlantis and told people that I will find it. I was in love with the ocean and water. I was later told when I started highschool about my dad. I told my mom when I was sixteen to take me wherever I can learn about him. So here I am."

Physical Appearance: Lexi has brown wavy hair that goes to her mid back with ocean blue eyes and light skin. She is about 99 to 103 pounds and she is 5'3. She still thinks is is growing which she may be. She has a lean body figure and may be a bit more skinny but she likes to keep some weight on her so she isn't like a stick figure. She has a little cute smile and she is flexible.

Personality: Alexandria has a very positive attitude towards everyone. She is mean to people who are mean to her. She loves to dance and swim. She can make people laugh when you are down. She loves to be there by your side when sad. She likes to pick people up at all time and never likes to see her friends sad. She can be a bit shy at first but she isn't. She can be a bit protective over her friends.

Lexi feels like she doesn't belong anywhere because she has no friend because she is new. She thinks that since her dad is a minor good she must be a minor demigod. She always puts herself down when she wants to which is bad. She thinks she is useless and wants to just get rid of herself. She think she is just a waste of time.

Fatal Flaw: Feeling of inferiority.

Pets: A an Atlantic lion fish named Lyon
Chao's Characters - Page 2 Lionfish_1

Talents: She can communicate with sea animals. She is good at sailing any kind of ship or boat. And she can control some water because of her grandfather. And she loves to dance and swim.

Weapons: A an electric Trident
Chao's Characters - Page 2 Trident

Year-Round or Summer: Year round, but she likes to sneak out and visit her family

Code:
[center][img] http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r8UZChX9pw4/UDPng3s77NI/AAAAAAAAnM0/75uXrTYcgMk/s1600/tumblr_lyo12pHI311qmr4e7o1_500.jpg[/img]
[b][color=teal][size=25] Alexandria "Lexi" Summers[/b][/size][size=10]Daughter of Triton[/size][/color][/center]

Crush: None yet.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:23 am

Lexi is ready for acceptance!
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:28 am

accepted, yo!
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:29 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Regan's Profile
Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Years in Camp: One
'It just became one."

Brief History: "First is that I knew who my mom was when I understood everything, so like at the age of nine. I was traveling places because of my dad. he is a lawyer and he still travels that's why I'm year round. I had good friends until they died in a fire caused by them having a sleepover and leaving the stove on. I was there, but I had left early because I had a headache. I wish I had stayed and been with them. I know they are watching me right now because I love them and they love me."

Physical Appearance: She has brown hair with brown eyes too. She has a tan caramel skin color and a fit body. She is 5'10 and weighs 120. She watches her figure when she eats. she has a scar on her hip from a cat she used to have that scratched her and made a deep cut. She likes to keep fit and has a belly button piercing.

Personality: Regan is a nice outgoing girl. She is nice to everyone unless you are rude to her. She likes to have fun and loves to be adrenaline. She loves adrenaline rushes. She think that we only have a little time to live, so enjoy it. She loves to enjoy life and is committed to anything she promises and relationships. She can be completely stubborn when people try to talk to her. She think that when people see her they see something she is not. Like they can say she is a lazy person and she isn't. She can be the person to talk to, but once you say one bad thing about her or her friends or family she will ignore you or not let out slide. She can be a bit of a hothead as well. She likes to think of it her way and when it isn't done that way she will get madand try to make it her way.

Fatal Flaw; Stubborn

Pets: "Her name is Lisa"
Chao's Characters - Page 2 Th?id=H.4860327760103265&pid=15

Talents: She can look younger than other people. Say if she is like 50 she can look some where around 40 or even 39. She can make people look younger, but only for five minutes and it takes some of her energy.

Weapons:Two swords
Chao's Characters - Page 2 Th?id=H.4610532505946442&pid=15

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round because her father is always busy
"But I'll find a way to see him."

Other:
Code:
[center][img]http://alfa.gifs-planet.com/new/3922.gif[/img]
[b][color=tan][size=25]Regon Lisa Jackson [/b][/size][size=10]Daughter of Hebe[/size][/color][/center]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Being a bit naive isn't a fatal flaw. Being extremely naive is.

Besides the fatal flaw, maybe you can add a few more minor flaws to her personality? The paragraph you put in describes too many positives and not enough negatives.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Fixed)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:50 am

Ignorance in what way? I don't see ignoring people as a fatal flaw. Her stubbornness seems more fatal, actually.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:30 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:35 am

Thanks for your patience. She is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:37 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:39 pm

Chao's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_mhppixym601r9qjkyo4_r1_500

"Oh gods..."

Noah Michael Ross
Son of Chronos
Name:
Noah Michael Ross, though most people call him "Ross" or "Rossy"
Birthday:
June 17, 1995
Godly Parent:
Chronos, god of time
Claimed:
Yes
Years at Camp:
Eight years

Mortal Family:
Ms. Beatrice "Bea" Graham (House Mother): Ms. Graham was the caretaker/house mother for the Lost Children of New York Orphanage. It was small, hardly government funded or cared about. But Ms. Graham was a kind old woman who wanted nothing more than to care for children who were lost and alone. Noah was dropped off at the orphanage as a baby. He was raised there, and he was never adopted. Ms. Graham was the most motherly figure in his life. Ms. Grahan was a giving woman, one who was often too giving. All of the money that she had went in to taking care of the children she took in, rather than caring for herself. She died of cancer when Noah was fifteen. The orphanage closed and the children were sent into a stricter system, all going their separate ways.

"Bea was the nicest woman I've ever met. She was...sweet and caring, and she was always there for all of us kids more than herself. She basically raised me. Well, she literally did. Well...me and twenty other kids. She scolded me when I did wrong, held me when I cried. She was, in every definition of the word, my mother."

Mr. Jeremy Henkel (Eighth Grade Math Teacher): Mr. Henkel was like a father to young Noah. The middle-aged man saw the potential in young Noah. He invited him to learn more about math and computers, wanting him to reach the full potential he saw he had. He would take him to baseball games, and he often invited him over for dinner with he, his wife, and his daughter, who was a year younger than Noah. Even after Noah left the eighth grade, he would take special trips to visit his favorite teacher.

"Mr. Henkel was my favorite teacher. A lot of my classmates said that it was weird I'd have dinner with his family or he'd take me to a baseball game, but I loved it. I loved that he treated me like his own son, rather than a student. He was like a father to me. And he was also the one that got me into math and computers, which then got me into all of my technological hobbies."

Brief History:

"Everyone always tells me I'm like someone from a movie.. Like I have some tragic backstory that's worth writing about. But I don't really see that. I don't think my history is all that tragic. I had a woman that loved me and a man that took me under his wing. Sure they weren't biologically related to me, but that's not really what having a family is really about, is it?"

Despite the fact that he would have what some would consider a "tragic backstory", Noah has never thought of it that way. His mother, a poor woman who could not afford to take care of him, dropped him on the doorstep of LCoNWO (Lost Children of New York Orphanage). She rung the doorbell and then ran, not wanting to be seen. But she watched from a distance, making sure that her son really would be in good hands.
Noah was raised in the orphanage. Although he had many adoption interviews, he'd always sabotage them. He'd pretend he was a problem child or that he didn't like other kids. He'd act crazy or rude so that he could stay. The orphanage was his home, Ms. Graham and the other kids were his family. He didn't need or want anyone else. Noah grew up and got to know many of the kids better than most. He made it his job to know everyone. He cared for them, as Ms. Graham did, and made sure they were all happy. He'd read stories to the younger kids, make jokes with the older kids to cheer them up, and make up games for everyone to play.
Noah, when he entered school, realized that it really was odd not know who your parents were. All of his classmates had at least one family member that cared for them, while Noah had none. But he wasn't resentful. He was hopeful that one day he might find his family, but he didn't ever want to be anything but grateful for what he had. Kids in school loked him just fine. He was funny and cute, so people wanted to be his friend. But they'd always ask him why they could never go to his house or why he never talked about his family. He never told them.
When Noah was nine, he was told about Camp Half-Blood. However, he didn't want to go. He had Ms. Graham, his friends at school, and the other kids in the orphanage. They stuck together, that's how things worked. Noah would spend the fall in the orphanage, taking care of his friends and going to school. And then he'd spend the summer in Camp, visiting home on the weekends.
But then tragedy struck. Ms. Graham passed away. The orphanage, which was only being held together by Ms. Graham's diligence, crumbled and closed. All the children of the orphanage were sent away, filing into the closest, least full facilities that could take them. Noah left, deciding that there was nothing left for him, and went to Camp year-round.
As his time at Camp went on and Noah heard more about families and parents, he was inclined to wonder who his mother was or if he had a family. He began to search for her, using his abilities and talents with technology to try and find her. But he's found nothing.

Physical Appearance:

"My appearance? Ha, that's a weird question. Hmm...I dunno. I apologize if I have a weird face or something that's making you ask me this question. I'm sorta tall... Brown hair, brown eyes, face as pale as the moon."

Noah has a thin build, but he'd be considered of average as far as weight and height goes. He's always taller than people expect him to be, and stands at about 6'2", maybe a little bit taller. His shoulders are board and his limbs are thin. Despite the fact that he seems thin, that does not necessarily mean he is in shape. Actually, Dan can hardly lift any weight. If put into a fight, be would have to rely solely on his speed. Noah's hands and feet are both rather large. His legs are much longer than his torso, which makes him look much shorter when he sits.
Noah has a long, heart-shaped face. His cheeks bones are not high, but they are rather prominent when he smiles. He has small dimples, though you have to get him to really smile to see them. A true smile is not common for Noah, though a smirk can almost always be found on his face. His skin is actually very nice, though he'll never admit that. It's not too pale, but he's lightly tanned. His pores on his nose are rather big, and like a girl, he may point them out if you compliment his face. Noah has an average size nose. It's not small, but is not particularly big either. It has a round tip that hangs down, rather than curling up. His lips are pink, and his bottom lip is much fuller than his top lip. His mouth is often described as feminine, but Noah doesn't mind very much. His teeth are pretty straight, though some of them are a bit crooked. His chin is small and round and his jaw is delicately slanted. Noah does not have a masculine facial structure, though many of the girls still describe him as good looking.
Noah's eyes are rather large, innocent looking, brown eyes. He always has bags under them, simply because he doesn't sleep a lot of the time. His every expression is played out in his eyes, making him a rather open book. Noah's eyes are almond shaped. He has thin, brown lashes that frame his eyes and very expressive eyebrows.
Noah has shaggy brown hair with long bangs and a layered style. His hair is naturally curly, but he straightens it whenever he can.

Personality:

"I like to look at the bright side of things, though I have no problem with ranting every now and again. I consider myself a generally good person... I have my quirks, I'm sure. That's really it. Though I'm not gonna lie, I can be pretty obnoxious. "

Noah is loyal. He has no problems giving everything and dropping everything to be there for someone he cares about. Noah is one of the most loyal friends you can find, often overly so. If you ever need him, you don't have to ask him more than once and he'll be there. Sometimes he can worry a little too much. Noah is a bit of a worry-wart. He's constantly thinking of other people so much that his brain just thinks up horrible scenarios about them, and then he starts to worry that they're not doing well.
Noah is sarcastic. He has a very dry and blunt sense of humor. He doesn't really know how to stop being sarcastic, and often it annoys the crap out of people. Even if serious situations, Noah has a hard time stopping himself from saying that witty phrase. He firmly believes that having humor in things is the best way to live and will make you the happiest, but he doesn't realize there's a line of humor that you sometimes shouldn't cross.
Noah is awkward. He has a hard time talking to people for the first time, for fear of being judged by them. He is especially bad at comforting people. When he is unable to make someone laugh, his brain just sort of shuts down. He's not very good at advice, except on a few special subjects. He also is rather quiet and respectful when you first meet him, and then you quickly learn that he is not.
Noah is giving. He will sacrifice himself for the better of those he cares about in a heartbeat. He's so giving, that he often rejects to care for himself. For years he stayed at the orphanage, simply because he believed the other kids needed him there. He didn't stay at Camp, when it was better living conditions and safer for him. He put himself in harms way just to be there for the kids like he always was.
Noah is a drama-queen. Although he likes to look on the positive side of life, he can often her irritated at tiny things. He has a good amount of pet peeves, but the never make him too mad. He often says that there's a difference between irritation and anger. Noah is not an angry person.
Noah is a procrastinator. Once he gets working, he has no problem getting things done. He can work for hours upon hours on something that he enjoys, it's just getting started that's the problem. If he were to just start work earlier, he'd be done way ahead of schedule. Instead, he's often late at turning something in or doing something.
Noah is oblivious, especially if it's something involving him. He doesn't really notice girls very much, as he doesn't see why any girl would find him attractive or dateable. He doesn't see why people would want to hang out with him, and when he gets invited to go somewhere, he's often confused. Despite how intelligent Noah is, he has a hard time seeing himself as he truly is.
Noah is self-deprecating. Noah struggles with severe self-esteem issues. He never speaks of these problems, only joking light-heartedly about it every now and again. He figures that if his mother didn't want him, then why would anyone want him? He sees himself as not worth it, which is why he's devoted his time to caring for others. He believes it'll make him worth something.

Fatal Flaw:

"Ha, I don't know. Probably something like "You're too sarcastic" or "You have no chance to live a successful life you horrible procrastinator, get off your lazy ass." Yeah..that sounds about right. "

Rather than his sarcasm or his procrastinating problems, Noah's fatal flaw lies in his lack of self-esteem. He doesn't believe he's worth much of anything, so if it came down to it, he would have no problem sacrificing himself. No matter how good people say he is, he will never believe he's worth it. He doesn't sit there and dwell on this, he just has a nonchalant lack of care for his own life and worth.

Pets:

"I like dogs, and cats, but I've never really had the chance to consider owning a pet. ...Might be something to think about. "

None

Talents:

"I have this thing where I can relive my own memories. I think I might be able to relive others...but I haven't gotten their just yet."

• Memory Walk: Rather than being able to simply go back in time and see what things were like, Noah has restrictions. He has to see through someone else's eyes. At the moment, he can only see through his own. Noah is able to visit his memories, reliving everything he's seen and heard like he's standing outside of himself. Noah can not go forward in time, only back.
• Time Speed: Noah has the ability to speed and slow time, but he can't do this for very long. On those days where it feels like everything just went for way too long, it may have been Noah. However, this time change will only affect people in a close proximity. It's mostly to give himself more time to do something that he forgot about, as this power severely drains his energy.
• Technology: This isn't a godly gift. Noah just has a gift for math and technology. He can solve most math equations in his head or on paper in a matter of minutes, and has taken to writing his own software for his computer.

Weapons:

"I can barely lift a sword, let alone use one. Are you nuts?"

Because he's so small in stature, Noah doesn't have a lot of muscle to use big, heavy weapons. Instead, he sticks to knives. Noah is very good at knife throwing. He hits his target almost every time, whether he hit exactly where he wanted varies. He has seven knives that he keeps in sheaths in his backpack. When he loses them, they automatically return to his backpack.

Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round
Other:
His color is #b3948d. Not open for dibs.Pansexual

Adopted from Angel.

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Years in Camp: Three years
Contains Triggers.
Brief History:  She has had a tough past. When she was born her dad loved her. He got remarried once her birth mom had to leave. When her stem mom came along she brought her daughter with her. They never liked each other which was fine to them. They later had a son which hurt Grace because her dad told her that he will never have another kid, because she was his. She went to school at the age 10 and she liked a boy. he liked her too, but he said he was just using her. She hated him, her dad, her sister, her step-mom, and her younger brother. She never trusted anyone anymore. She ran away from home and found this place, by having her mom tell her to find the guy on the street with one shoe and one sleeve for a shirt. Creepy right? She has also tired to kill herself once the a baby was born.

Physical Appearance: She has dirty blonde hair with grey bluish eyes, but you mostly see the color grey. When they are in the sun you see some of the blue. He hair goes to her mid back, but sometimes she cuts it to her neck or shoulders. She is about 5'2 to 5'5 and has a lean body figure. She likes to keep her weight about 105lbs. She has a scar by her left wrist because she tried to kill herself when she realized that she will never have a good family.

Personality: She is a shy girl who doesn't trust people that much, so she is a closed book. She hates to share her things with people such as: secrets, and her stuff. She thinks she won't get them back at all. She thinks she is a waste of time. She also holds grudges because of jealousy. Once you get to know her she is an open book. she loves to have fun with people she can trust, but it will take along time to get her as a friend. She can be a bit jumpy when she knows you and can trust you with all her heart. You can trust her because she doesn't want you to feel the way she feels right now. 

Fatal Flaw: Her fatal flaw is holding grudges.... a lot.

Pets: "I have a cat named WhiteCoat, but I like to call her Coat. I have a dog named Grey he is fluffy."
Chao's Characters - Page 2 Th?id=H.4600821575647522&pid=15
Chao's Characters - Page 2 Th?id=H.4585041825825245&pid=15

Talents:
She can bend earth.  She can throw rocks/boulders at you. Make plants grow. She can summons earth beneath our feet and use it in any way. It weakens her a lot, And sometimes she will have to rest for two days to get her earth bending back.
Great at Growing plants
Can summon her spear from the ground

Weapons: A spear that turns into a pebble and when she crushes it with her hand it will appear. The pebble is not that hard either. I this a soft one, but it won't break unless she is holding it. Say, that of it falls and someone steps on it, it will not appear. A new pebble will go in her pocket and it's like the old one was never gone.
Chao's Characters - Page 2 5-Viking-Throwing-Spear

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Code:

[center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ytb2XA3e1rtwl80o1_500.gif[/img]
[b][size=25][color=#ff33cc]Grace Chloe Jordan [/size][/color][/b][color=#ff33cc][size=10] Daughter of Gaia [/size][/color][/center]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:39 am

Grace is read for acceptance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chao's Characters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next