Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

Who am I? {Open to anyone and Everyone}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell

PostSubject: Who am I? {Open to anyone and Everyone}    Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:35 pm

I sat on Half Blood hill, my eyes scanning the camp and focusing on one or more little dots at a time. I don't remember anything, how I got here or where I'm from. Honestly, I'm a blank page to be written on. The only thing I can remember is that my name was Cody Owens, and that I was seventeen. I fingered my metal snowflake charm that hung on a short brown leather chain on my neck. This was the only clue to my past, and so far it hadn't helped in the slightest. I didn't even get a flashback or a teeny tiny glimpse of my past. My parent had not even claimed me when I came to camp. I didn't expect them too. Lately, I'd been having the worst of luck.

The slight breeze was cool against my face. My blue flannel shirt fluttered in the wind and my dark jeans did the same thing. The tips of my blond hair were beginning to show just above my eyes. I would have to get it cut soon, but I kinda liked it.

I flopped down on the spring green grass, letting out a long sigh. I put my hands under my head, and looked at the clouds through Thalia's tree. One looked like a bunny, another a sunflower. The blue sky was the same color as my eyes. I just stared at the clouds, wishing that someone or something would help me figure out who I was.

steal your freedom
characters | plotting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? {Open to anyone and Everyone}    Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:19 am

Astoria walked up Half Blood Hill, feeling positive. The sun shone down brightly in that morning, paired with a gentle breeze that kept her cool. The elements were in perfect harmony, and she had a feeling that this was the kind of day where good things would happen. She willed flower to pop up along the path, beautifying the plain green grass. Half Blood Hill was a usual stop on her morning walk- when she woke up early enough to have it. Her flower hairpin, or sword, clipped her fringe out of her eyes. With a grin on her lips, she had a pleasant, approachable appearance.

Astoria paused upon seeing someone else on the hill. He seemed to be about her age, a small difference, if any. He lay on the grass, staring up at the sky. As she got closer, she saw that he wasn't happy. He frowned ever so slightly, which was actually very cute. He had the looks of a Californian surfer boy, only colder, icier.

"Hello," she greeted, sitting down next to the boy. She took her flats off, setting them down beside her. She hugged her knees to her chest, allowing her bare feet to feel the grass. She wore denim shorts and a camp shirt, which brought out her figure without hugging it tightly. Astoria turned to the boy. "I'm Astoria, but you can call me Ria. You are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a. hams
King of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? {Open to anyone and Everyone}    Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:14 pm

I was too lost in thought to notice the girl that had sat by me. I was thinking, which I did a lot nowadays. My brain kept getting fuzzy images, like radio reception. A woman's scream, a man's loud voice. What did they mean? Then the girl spoke. I jumped a bit because I had not been expecting it.

"Er, hi." I said rather awkwardly. Being a person with no memory, it was hard to not be socially awkward. "I'm Cody. Cody Elias Owens." I said. I remembered from some books I'd read at camp that you actually had to talk to the person next to you. Oh Gods, help me. I silently willed. I was usually a cold person, but Astoria seemed nice enough so I decided to make conversation with her.

"Nice to meet you." I say, absentmindedly stroking my bronze snowflake charm that hit the hollow of my neck. I refused to call it a necklace. My other arm laid on the grass, the green blades tickling my arm. The breeze felt nice on my face, though I wished it was colder. Somehow I knew deep down inside me that I knew who I was. I just wished I knew how to bring that part of me out.

steal your freedom
characters | plotting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? {Open to anyone and Everyone}    Tue May 07, 2013 11:07 am

Astoria made herself comfortable, stretching out on the cool grass. She loved the sun of her face, and the wind in her hair, tress all around. How couldn't you completely love this idyllic paradise? Apparently, the boy beside her could. He stared out into the open, focusing on nothing in particular. Astoria frowned, ever so slightly.

"What's up with you?" she asked. The idea of boundaries might have occurred to her before- but who had time for that, really? Life was only so short, and she saw now reason at all for beating around the bush. Cody fingered his chain, which hung a pendant in the shape of a snowflake. "Camp too warm for you?" she teased, laughing slightly.

She turned to Cody, but he wasn't smiling. She realised that his problem was far more severe than she'd gauged. She nudged him lightly. "It's good to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who am I? {Open to anyone and Everyone}    Today at 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Who am I? {Open to anyone and Everyone}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1