Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NarakaPein

NarakaPein

A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara) Empty
PostSubject: A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara)   A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Jerred waited, making a new piece of machinery with his tinkering scrap. That's what he called it. Tinkering scrap. For dabbling in the manufacture of technology. And dreams. Technology and dreams. He sat on the grass, configuring and tinkering away. His metallic hound sat faithfully at his side, the heat obviously making it uncomfortable. Reaching down to pet it, Jerred began to speak to the hound. "Who's my dog? Who's my good dog?" Jerred said, petting the Celestial Bronze, which was boiling hot. "You need to cool down. Why don't we go back to the cabin in a few?" Jerred said, feeding the machination of a pet one bronze cog. A suitable treat for a suitable pet. He did not see the point in metal hawks, cats, snakes and rats. Dogs, as far as Jerred was concerned, were the only decent pet. Getting up, he saw something in the corner of his eye and lifted his clockwork sword from the holster. "Who are you?" Jerred said, pointing the sword in the direction of the apparent appearance of another life-form.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara)   A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Blythe~||~Ignoramus~||~Septavian
Blythe put her hands up, a slightly bemused expression on her face. "Hold your horses, boy. It's not like Kronos is attacking." She twirled her sword in hand, stabbing into the grass, and leaned on it. "What's gotten you so tense?" Blythe said sarcastically. She focused her green and blue eyes on him. He was tinkering with some scrap metal, most likely Hephaestus, and he looked a bit younger than her, maybe by a year. She hadn't seen him around camp much, but then again, she didn't really notice other campers. She stood up, clicked her sword back into a small golden button, and stuck out a hand. "Blythe, daughter of Janus."
Back to top Go down
NarakaPein

NarakaPein

PostSubject: Re: A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara)   A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:32 pm

"Janus, hmmm? Hephaestus by trade." Jerred said, laughing as he dropped his sword. "You're hectochromic too?" Jerred said, noticing the girl's eyes. "You just caught me off guard and besides.. I have a debt with a less than savoury half blood." Jerred sent his hound up to the girl, to sniff her out and see if she was hostile. Recieving the all clear, he cut the receiving and delivering of pleasantries. "Let's stop the pleasantries and thank the gods it's warm today." Jerred said as he sat, inviting Blythe over. "Jerred Asquith. Hephaestus."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara)   A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Blythe~||~Ignoramus~||~Septavian
"Heterochromic? Nah. These are more than just different coloured eyes."
Blythe sauntered over and sat next to him. "Still no reason to jump at every sentient being you sense." She paused for a moment, examining the distortions of the water, before changing the topic. "Nice hound. Make him yourself? Or gift from daddy?" Blythe said the last bit with a slight tone of jealousy, trying hard to mask it. Her father never talked to her, shunning her for siding with the Olympians. He never even visited her late mother.
Back to top Go down
NarakaPein

NarakaPein

PostSubject: Re: A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara)   A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:55 am

"I made Tekken myself. He's my pet and my design. Nothing can change that. Unless someone gave me Stygian Iron to make Tekken Mk.II" Jerred responded, stroking the boiling steel of Tekken's form. "I guess. Thanks Blythe. I actually wish Daddy Hepphalump would respond to my offerings. He just blissfully ignores me."
Jerred said, angry for a brief second, and even more briefly letting it show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara)   A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Question Of Personality (Pegasister/Nara)
Page 1 of 1