Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e) Empty
PostSubject: oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)   oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:19 pm

emily arabella thomas; zeus

Emily woke from the ray of sunshine coming through her window. She halfly smiled considering today might be a good day to do something else. She didn't fully smile because she had no idea what to do since she didn't have friends. People didn't like to hang out with her considering she was a big three. They attracted too many monsters, but Emily didn't seem to care much. That's why she learned how to use a lot of weapons and how to box.

Emily sat up, yawned, and got out of her bed. She went to the bathroom and washed her face. She quickly got dressed in her black skinny jeans, a dark grey tank top, black hat and her favorite pair of black sturdy boots. For accessories and makeup she wore mascara and a couple of bracelets on her right wrist. Emily went to the Mess Hall for breakfast.

At the Mess Hall there was barely anyone. She checked the time, it was 11:00. She'd be lucky if she got anything for breakfast. She grabbed some leftover toast and eggs and sat down at her father's table. She ate her food and put her dish and glass away. She went back to Cabin 1 and brushed her teeth. After that things went down the road. She didn't know what to do now. She looked around the cabin for something to do. She cleaned a little around her space of the cabin and that was about it. Emily finally decided to take a walk outside.

Outside the air was cool and crisp. She walked around most of the camp when she finally walked past the Amphitheater. She smiled mischievously. She ran back to her cabin. She walked over to her closet and found her basket filled with spray paint. She took the basket in both hands and went back to the Amphitheater. She smiled mischievously again. She tried to think of things to paint. Sunset, sunrise, nighttime with the full moon, when an idea popped into her head. A pretty sunset on an ocean. She got started. She thought of what to make it look like and the colors. Then she started to spray paint. Her painting was coming out good when someone came by. She smiled, "Hi!"

tag: Pan --- words: --- notes: Spray Art --- outfit: Clicky
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)   oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:16 am

Jacabo McIntyre

Jacabo had woken up that morning with no intentions to do much of anything for the rest of the day. Considering not having the aspirations to do anything significant, he felt like the day's going to go perfectly fine. It's not like anyone would go near him anyway, considering the fact he was once a gang member. 'What a despicable cad', most people would think about him. But Jacabo was so used to looking like a monster, in fact, he kinda liked being treated like someone to fear. It shows that he had no weakness, and he will pummel you down with all his might if you ever try to beef with him.
Sometimes, there were others who respected him for that as well, or others who didn't seem to mind at all. As long as nobody tries to stand in his way, then they'll be okay.

After taking a bite from the mess hall and threatening a Eris kid about an act to wring his neck around and back, he decided to take a simple walk around camp.
Big Al, his baseball bat sword was in hand, in case of a challenge. He had also worn a faded flannel with some torn jeans, just because he doesn't have a sense of style at all.
He breathed in the air, and exhaled as he finally calmed himself down. It would seem to him that everyone is this damn craphole wanted to take him down a lot.
Just before turning another left, he was greeted by the presence of the amphitheatre. And by the amphitheatre stood a girl with a basket full of paints, already finishing the touches of an airbrushed painting on the amphitheatre walls. Apparently, a canvas from the art shack wasn't enough to withstand the flooding creativity from this girl.
She turned around and spotted him as he came in closer for a better look, and greeted him with a simple "Hi!"
Jacabo just simply looked at her, then back at the painting, then back at her, until he finally said "Is that kind of talent even legal?" He raised an eyebrow at her, giving her an expression of astonishment on how damn good she was.

Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)   oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Emily turned toward the boy. "Why? Is it bad?" She asked biting her lip. She took a few steps back to take a good look at her spray art. Her's was good; compared to the others of course. Emily continued spray painting the last finishing touches on it. Then finally after she finished it she grabbed a bottle that was at the bottom of the basket. She made sure it was the right one but couldn't read the label. It was:

EVER LASTING SPRAY PAINT COVER

Since she had dyslexia came out more like this:

RLEVE SPATING LSRAY TCAINT PROEV

She looked at the top of spray paint bottle and there was a line of black on it. This was bottle that made the art stay there for awhile. Emily secretly had a code on things so she could sort of read things. She even put the code on her spray paint bottle. After she sprayed the cover on the whole painting she took a few steps back again and took a good look at the whole painting. She scrunched up her nose and murmured under her breath, "It at least looks a little better." She put her spray paint bottles back in her basket and turned toward. the boy. "I'm Emily, daughter of Zeus." She said with smile, sticking out her hand for him to shake it.

© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)   oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Jacabo McIntyre

"Ffff, no, that's not bad, not bad at all. It just means your talents are too good to even be recognized by law. He gave her a lazy smile, then looking back over to the piece of art she had made on the wall. It's not so bad, the colors of her sunset were neatly placed on and blended and the waves were pretty impressive as well. The seagull silhouettes added that nice touch of reality onto it. Usually from what he'd seen, they would end up looking cheesy, breaking the flow. But she'd maintained that flow, and that was essential. "I like it, you've maintained the flow, you know?
Now how does a big jock like him know a lot about art? Well, street art, specifically. Graffiti and street art was like an essential part to his culture. It ranged from tagging a territory from actually making a new world beneath the walls. Of course, he wasn't exactly Mr. Art Critic with this kind of knowledge, and he wasn't exactly the best artist, but he knew when artwork was good.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Jacabo, son of Hermes" He accepted her hand to shake and shook it. "So, you've done some graffiti work before?"

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)   oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Emily sighed. "Thank the Gods." She said her British accent showing. She smiled back at him. She looked back at her art and smiled at it. She thought it was good, probably one of her best ones out of all the ones she did. Then her cheeks turned a light pink when he said she maintained the flow. "Uh....thanks. Do you do graffiti?" She asked him. Emily didn't know many who did graffiti. Heck, she didn't know anyone who did do graffiti. She only did it every once in awhile because if Chiron caught her he'd make her pay for a paint job to be done. Even though she was rich, it didn't mean she still liked paying up. Most of the art she did was in her room in her cabin. The cabin is pretty much empty so she takes up more space than usual. And she does graffiti on the wall to, but that also upsets the cabin leader so there wasn't really one safe place to do graffiti.

"C'est agréable de vous rencontrer aussi." She said shaking his hand. It took her awhile before she realized she spoke in French. "Oh sorry, my French language always slips in and out every now and then. Its nice to meet you too." She said with her British accent again. Sh smiled her bright smile again. "Well only here and in my cabin. But I always get in trouble no matter how good it is or where it is. There's not one safe place to do graffiti work in New York City or in Camp." She said frowning.

© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)   oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Jacabo McIntyre

He chuckled when she turned red from his simple compliment. "Yeah, I've done some sort of work before. I only ever watched my boys do that kind of thing, you know?" He glanced at her basket of spray paints. It was a wonderful assort of every color. Of course, he couldn't really imagine a tagger in the streets carrying a basket of paints around like that. "Seems you've got all the colors of the rainbow here, huh? All the primaries and the complementarities...." He picked up a fiery hot red and examined over the can of paints. "Really? 40 dollars for a can? I know why they would get their panties in a notch like that but this is just swindling!" He scoffed hard, just reading over the price. Really, he wouldn't be surprised if this girl just happened to barge into a Lowe's at midnight just to steal an entire section.

When she had shaken his hand, she started to speak in intangible words, until she let him 'excuse her French'. "Heh, I thought you caught something severe for a moment." Can Zeus kids speak in French as well? He thought only Aphrodite campers can do that. Well, maybe it was personal? Who really knows.
He gave her a devious smirk on his face after she had told him about getting in trouble. "Heh, but that's only if you get caught, right?" Grinning, he uncapped the bottle of spray paint he was holding and began to tag right beside her artwork, quickly, and simply just going with the flow.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)   oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Emily Arabella Thomas
n n n Daughter of Zeus
She nodded. "Your boys? You were part of a gang?" She asked. She had never been in a gang before, not even met a person in a gang. Then she went on her knees picking up all her spray paints and putting them back in her spray paint bin. "Well of course I have every color! I need it in case I have a good idea that comes to mind." She said as she watched him pick up her fiery red. It was her favorite color and she had used it in her spray art. She smiled. She thought her spray art came out pretty good. She made a pffft noise. "That's nothing. I saw my step-sister pay twice that for a stuffed animal." She remembered Valeria and Adrian. Then all the memories washed over her. Her father, her mother, her father dying. She still had the photograph in her mind of him on the pavement on her birthday, him lying there with the bullet in his heart. Those stupid muggers. If she saw anyone get mugged she would make sure they got zapped and disintegrated. A small tear went down her cheek, she quickly wiped it away and she kicked her spray paint bin. She smiled at his joke though. "My mother taught me in Britain when I was 5. So I guess I'm used to talking that way now." She said to him. She took a light pink and started painting heart. "Yeah. That's true." She said with a smirk. She watched him spray paint and thought of something. "You're pretty good. Maybe you and me can paint something bigger. But first we need a bigger and cleaner canvas. Maybe we could go find a canvas in the city?" She asked him.
n n word count, omg i'm so sorry i haven't posted, it's stupid school, outfitn n
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)   oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Jacabo McIntyre

"Well, I used to." He smirked, briefly reminiscing about the good old days with his team. They used to do a lot of this stuff on idle subway carts. They were a means of spreading a message around, and it was pretty easy city property to mess around with as well.
After all of their daily shenanigans, they would always come back to get a snag at some nice cheap diner food...
Man, those were real good times, weren't they?
He took a deep breath, and examined the bright red can with his hand gripped around it. He uncapped it, and the feeling of nostalgia just washed over him as he began to to spray paint across the walls, leaving a bright red substance stuck on the aged slabs of rock.
He scoffed out a bit, focusing a bit more of his attention on his artwork, but still hearing her out. "Damn, must have been stuffed with gold or something" He snickered a bit, kneeling down to use every single space of his canvas.
As the single tear streamed down her cheek, he hadn't been paying much attention to his surroundings, and had missed sheer moment of her wiping it off her face.

"Oh, well, I thought myself some Pig Latin, and if you would like me to recite some threats I made to others in Pig Latin then I shall go ahead and do it anyway! "
He stopped painting for a bit to stand up in a fancied up posture, clearing out his throat. "You-way an-cay o-gay iss-kay y-may ass-way." He chuckled at his own little joke and went back to painting whatever he was painting. It was probably the most dorkiest thing he's ever done in his life, but his linguistics skills were seriously in top form.
While he continued on doing his thing, he heard her suggestion and placed his hand on his chin, thinking about it for a bit.
"Yeah, that can work." He nods in a content agreement. "Getting in trouble with mortal police is way more better then getting in trouble with the gods anyway, hey?"

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)   oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:43 pm

Emily Arabella Thomas
n n n Daughter of Zeus
"What was it like to be in gang?" She asked with her eyebrow raised. She wondered what it would be like to be in a gang. All she ever had was Ky and Sunny. They all weren't technically a 'gang', but they were all she had. She just wished she could'e stayed back in England and said her few last good-byes. She always missed them and every once in a while she would visit them, but she always knew deep in her heart they would forget her. She was in another country, not to mention another continent miles and miles away. She tried to forget them, but she knew that would never happen considering one they were her best friends and two she had named her dogs after them. Kai and Sunny. Then like on cue, the Corgi puppy Kai and the Golden Retriever puppy Sunny came trotting along. Kai wasn't shy at all, Sunny was just like the real people they were named after. Kai led Sunny everywhere and right now she was trotting behind him. Sh picked up Sunny as Kai nudged Jacabo's foot whining for him to pick up.

In England though, they had all the clean and big canvases there. Over here in the city on the other hand, had no canvases. You'd get lucky if you found just a little white spot just to at least spray paint a little something. She smirked though at his little joke. "I wish, otherwise I would've just stole it." She watched him spray paint, his lines were straight and clean. She wondered what he was spray painting. "Oh really? I would love to hear some of this Pig Latin." She said with wide smirk. She laughed at his attempt to Pig Latin. "Well, if the mortal police really piss me off I could always just zap them to ashes." She said shrugging.
n n word count, omg i'm so sorry i haven't posted, it's stupid school, outfitn n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)   oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh look a spray painting friend (p r i v a t e)
Page 1 of 1