Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging around the Creek (with Arty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
swimmer28

swimmer28

Hanging around the Creek (with Arty) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging around the Creek (with Arty)   Hanging around the Creek (with Arty) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:06 pm

[color=green]Finally, a day without my annoying brother. Why must Nyx curse me with him? Nevermind the thought becasue I had bigger things to worry about. I had to find a place for both of us to stay during the school year, that was not a part of Camp Half Blood. He was older and yet I was stuck acting like the older sibling. I sat next to the creek sulking with my elbows digging into my knees. Sure they hurt, but at that moment, i could care less.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around the Creek (with Arty)   Hanging around the Creek (with Arty) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl was just walking down the creek line. She was tired as she could possibly be and it was all because of one person and well the nightmares but she wasn't thinking about that. You see the girl's brother Matthew was also a son of Morpheus. And ever since the girl had brought him to camp horrible nightmares had be plaguing her. She had never connected the dreams to Matthew but sometimes she wishes she could just get rid of them, just like she used to want to get rid of her other power. Her eyes absently drift to the bracelets on her arm. She had ton, all gifts. She glared at the large leather bracelet with the sun on it. Though her gaze softened when as she looked at it. All the bracelets brought memories, some good, some irritating. She is so involved in past that she almost doesn't see the girl. The other girl appeared to be sulking. The girl found that amusing. "Hello." she said

Last edited by Arty on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around the Creek (with Arty)   Hanging around the Creek (with Arty) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:32 pm

"Hey. Im Vanessa, Vanessa Clearwater. I am a daughter of Nyx, nothin special. how about you?" I felt that i exposed myself to a total stranger, then again i did. I was always an out there kind of person, just ask my brother. I was also startled by her, so i talked very fast, as if i was anxious about something. I felt like an idiot around her, but it would have felt worse around a guy. Thank the gods she was not a he.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around the Creek (with Arty)   Hanging around the Creek (with Arty) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:46 pm

xD

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

"Zaria." The girl said. It's not like she doesn't want to reveal herself or who her father was. It’s just that Morpheus wasn't a well loved god among demigods. She completely understood that. Heck she wasn't proud of him, he probably wasn't proud of her. But it was cool. "Nyx is very special." The girl said with a smile. Nyx was her grandma, someone she was proud of. The night had always been there for her. The girl was speaking fast but if Matt taught her one thing. It was how to follow quick sentences.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around the Creek (with Arty)   Hanging around the Creek (with Arty) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:51 pm

"who is your god parent? you would not be here if u did not have one, if you know what i mean. Are you okay...You dont seem okay to me." She was held back and slmost anxious looking to me. She looked pretty so i wanted to suspect Aphrodite, but i did not want to assume cause that makes an....well u know where i am going with that.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around the Creek (with Arty)   Hanging around the Creek (with Arty) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl chuckles. "I'm fine, just. . .' She looks away. She was okay just these nightmares were they never going to end. Not to mention Matt was so hyperactive and always going everywhere honestly who's smart idea was it to bring a 7-year-old to a war camp for people who attracted monsters. Oh yeah hers. SHe sighs. "My dad no one special just Morpheus, god of dreams. " Why did she sound so bitter when she spoke about him. The girl smiled at the girl. "Me and my bro are his kids. You have a brother?"
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around the Creek (with Arty)   Hanging around the Creek (with Arty) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 pm

"I do..the most annoying one that Nyx could ever have. And i think that it is awesome to have the god of dreams as your father...he must send u really good dreams. Right?" I was hoping for yes, but one could not know, expecially not with her. Her face was emotionless and i could not tell what she was going to say next. "Nyx never sends me anything, nor my brother, which assures me that my brother is as hated as i am. which, in a sense, is a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around the Creek (with Arty)   Hanging around the Creek (with Arty) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl snorted. "My father send me good dreams. He doesn't send me anything." She turns away. "Nyx will send you something, she's a good mom." She glances at her wrist. All the gifts from her other family but none from him. She rolled her eyes. "I haven't been sleeping well so I sound a little bitter but uh I'm really tired." She turned to look into the creek. "You sound like you love him." She said smiling at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around the Creek (with Arty)   Hanging around the Creek (with Arty) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging around the Creek (with Arty)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: