Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

lightning bolt [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

lightning bolt [private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lightning bolt [private]   lightning bolt [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:28 am

let's get higher,
"Yeah, I guess." he laughed a little, but he could sense that he was running out of things to talk about. It was nearing the end of a long day, and James could feel himself getting a little bit less and less bothered with everything. He just nodded when Taylor went on to say that she was off, and it sort of came to him again how weird this whole thing was to begin with. "Sure you don't." he said sarcastically, finding interest in his injured hand once more. He would stuck around for a few, see how it was, before probably going back to his own cabin.

"Yeah, you too. See you around." he nodded, offering a glimpse of a smile before returning his attention to his hand. He wasn't even sure if he would see her around, but it's what you said nonetheless.

ooc: haha all my posts in this thread have been crap xD and yeah sounds great<3
Back to top Go down

lightning bolt [private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3