Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Backround

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

My Backround Empty
PostSubject: My Backround   My Backround I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Before me there was my father.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

My Backround Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Backround   My Backround I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 am

Heyo. ouo/
Just dropping by to let you know that you shouldn't post in the rp-related boards unless you've made a character and it has been accepted by the staff. Make sure you read the rules and if you're having trouble with anything, feel free to ask a fellow member or someone in the staff.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Nyx

Nyx

My Backround Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Backround   My Backround I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:26 pm

??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

My Backround Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Backround   My Backround I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:41 pm

question marks. may i ask why you have submitted question marks, considering I believe what Saph said what legitimately understandable? It's quite simple, although you must read the rules in the link Pesh offered before you should go anywhere else. For a start, you have to create a character before you can post anywhere else on the forum, and you're character must be accepted so we can keep everything under control.

Also, four sentences is the least you can post when roleplaying, so if you did have a character accepted, you're post wouldn't be legit anyway<3 sorry! So, if you go and read the rules, make a character and wait for one of the charrie mods to submit it, you can rp alllll you like!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Backround Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Backround   My Backround I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Backround
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Big House :: Mr. D's Office-
Jump to: