Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max) Empty
PostSubject: Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max)   Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Tony

I slumped against a tree and grabbed some water. I hated training during the winter. Even thought the camp doesnt get snow or any other sort of weather you could still see the chill from your breath. I shook my head and drank half the bottle. A rustling from the bushes just ahead of me made me draw my sword. [color=darkred]"Who goes there?" [/color] I said with my sword at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max)   Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Walking around, I pulled my pink hoodie higher up over my head to block out the chilly weather associated with winter. Sipping from my travel mug full of hot chocolate I listened for any signs of life. Startled by a sudden movement up ahead of me, I slowly made my way forward only to be met with a guy my age. Upon closer inspection I saw it wasn't just any guy, it was Tony! Since I haven't seen him in awhile I changed my path so I was more visible to him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max)   Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Tony

I frowned and sheathed my blade. "Must have been an animal or something." I muttered. I grabbed and slung my bag over my shoulders. I turned ran in to Annaleigh. Quiet litterally. "My god I am so sorry. Sorry I didn't see you sooner." I said with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max)   Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Stepping back and laughing I brought a hand up to rest on his forearm. "Tony! It's fine. Haven't seen you in awhile, how have you been?" It was true, we hadn't seen each other in awhile. I was actually hoping to see him, since we were good friends. I wasn't really expectign to see him in the middle of my walk though!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max)   Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Tony

"Ive been good. I feel kinda useless though cause i missed out on the Battle of the Labyrinth." I said. I sheathed my blade.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max)   Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:53 pm

"You did? Me to. I'm actually kinda glad I missed it. I was never one for violence, you know." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. I was just a really peaceful person and hated to be mean. That why i stayed away from battles. "I really hope there wont be one anytime soon though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max)   Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh you know KILLING THINGS!!!(ft. Max)
Page 1 of 1