Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandanote

Pandanote

Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:12 am

Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) Create.php?text=Gemma%20Arwin&name=leaguescriptnumberone
---Female---17---Aphrodite---

It had been morning, Gemma had made her way to the mess hall to get something to eat, it was always best to when you were starting out the day. She sat down with the cabin that she was placed in until her mother claimed her. She knew as much as it being a goddess that was her parent because her father was biologically related to her, unfortunately. Gemma shook her head of any of those thoughts for the moment and then she got in the long line to do the offering to the gods. Alll she had to do was wait her turn and then everything would be fine.

Looking from table to table, she noticed all the different cabins, Demeter, Athena, Hermes, and a lot more. Out of the female cabins she was still wondering where she belonged, maybe she just wasn't meant to be claimed, it was still 3 years and she had yet to be claimed still, maybe it wouldn't happen. Gemma sighe softly and scanned the room for people she might know, she hardly knew anyone to be quite frank. She went to step forward and accidentally stepped on someone's foot,
"Oh sorry." She said.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:12 am

Matthew Rowen Deitch
    Matthew yawned. He was still sleepy. Breakfast was early, too early for his liking. He wanted to sleep. But his cabin leader forced him to wake up and have breakfast with Cabin 2. Matthew had a dark face as he went to his table--the most crowded table of all cabins. Matthew stopped. He was annoyed. First, he gets to wake up early. Second, he had no seat on their table. Third, everyone was noisy. Matthew closed his eyes shut, trying to ignore them.

No such luck. Finally, Matthew just turned around, heading to where he came from, when somebody stepped on his foot. The pain wasn't much, but his mood was enough to take it as a signal flare to be annoyed. "Are you drunk or what?" he asked darkly. He shared a dark glare to the girl. The girl seemed nice enough, but for Matthew, it was nothing. Mornings are never pleasant for him.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 am

Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) Create.php?text=Gemma%20Arwin&name=leaguescriptnumberone

Gemma watched as the guy she had stepped on was reacting, maybe this guy just needed to chill out. It wasn't like she meant to do it. Gemma's temper rose high and her lips created a straight line and eyebrows knotted together, and her facial expression would suggestion she was about to shout at him but she had to push the feelings down first. Taking a deep breath in she looked at him and gave a hard look back, "No, I can assure you that I am not drunk, why would I have reason to drink at such an early hour?" She said.

Then at that moment she would have crossed her arms across her chest but she was holding her tray,
"Besides I didn't mean to step on your foot, it was an accident, you should learn to control your temper." She retorted and didn't say anything else for if she continued to speak like this then she would surely end up getting angry or provoking him, but she probably already did just that already, some people are difficult to be around for the most part.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:55 am

Matthew Rowen Deitch
    Matthew listened without understanding anything. The noise was still resounding in his head. The guy was used to the quiet, and noise isn't his thing. With his eyes focused entirely on the girl, he saw that he had pissed her. But Matthew was used to that look. He rarely minded that expression, when most person would tend to say sorry. When he heard her answer, he narrowed his eyes. "With your looks, I can't be assured." Judging from her face, Matthew was sure that she was a daughter of Aphrodite.

Matthew sighed. Figured that out until now. He accepted it was an accident. But when she started talking about tempers, Matthew had to shot back something at her. "I can control my temper just fine. It is that most people tend to get it out of my control." Matthew looked away, then looked at the girl from the stance. Matthew was certain this girl knew that he was talking about her. "That would include you," he practically hissed.
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:53 am

It was a noisy day today, but today was much worse than any day. All the cabins were talking and shouting among each other, Aphrodite cabin giggling and screaming a bit, Ares and Zeus cabins shouting, and then there was the intellect debates among the Athena children, it was quite the gong show really. Looking at him again, "My looks, hasn't one heard that looks are thought out to be the most deceiving thing?" She scoffed as if it was supposed to be well known.

She watched him sigh and thought maybe it was all over and dealt with but then, like she anticipated earlier, she had provoked him in some way, great, she thought. One hand kept hold of her tray and the other placed on her hip,
"Blaming others, for your actions and your temper? We don't make you outburst, we've unintentionally provoked you but at the end of the day, it's all up to you on how you react." She said glaring at him, "As much as I am tiny part to blame, it's your fault really." Gemma said rolling her eyes at this moment.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:32 am

Matthew Rowen Deitch
    Matthew snorted. "Yes," he agreed. He officially cut off the conversation on that subject. For him, this kind of nonsense talks should be left as soon as possible.

Matthew raised an eyebrow to the girl. Well, she is hideous. Did she really believe that it was his fault that his temper gets out of control? Well, she was wrong for Matthew. At the end of the day, you on your own can have your temper in control. But it is a different matter if people get to intercept. Matthew firmly believes that your actions are other's faults. But Matthew can't say that in that way.

A silence passed between them as he stared at the girl. "Say," he began. "If you get angered by someone else, is it your fault?" Matthew put his chin up. "And if you shout at that someone, is it your fault that your emotion gets out of your sphere?" There--a philosophical view of life. Matthew is good at those.
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Gemma felt a little bit of self victory when he agreed with her on one thing. She didn't let it show though, soon she moved up a bit in the line, it was a rather long line up this morning but it didn't matter, she was still focused on the guy in front of her.

Listening a bit to what he was saying she rolled her eyes. He made sense and he had good points but she was too stubborn just to back down right away, it wasn't her nature. Gemma bit her lip a bit, who did this guy think he was? It wasn't only her fault, hardly if anything. If you get angered then how you react isn't the person's fault, it just didn't make any sense and she was getting rather frustrated but she wouldn't show that either.

She sighed a bit and finally just looked at him, no hard stares this time.
"If you get angered by someone else, it isn't your fault, yes, but your actions can sometimes be controlled a bit or maybe taken out somewhere else." She retorted and wondered what exactly when on in that head of his. Then again she didn't even know his name, so why would his thoughts matter, she stuck it out of her head for the moment and then spoke again, "Well maybe if one can't control their emotions then if they think they're about to explode they could have just left and go else where." Gemma said calmly, she didn't have much else to say, she looked at the ground and then back up, "And one really can't just get their emotions out of whack for having their foot accidentally stepped on." She said.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Matthew Rowen Deitch
    Matthew listened, without actually hearing anything. His feet itched. He wanted to leave this noisy place as soon as possible, and this girl's talks prevented him from doing so. Right now he was thinking how to end this conversation.

"Backing down is cowardice," Matthew replied back. "If someone pisses you off, confront him head on." Matthew lowered his voice. Interacting with other people isn't really his thing. Upon hearing her other statement: "They could have just left and go else where," Matthew snorted. "Isn't that being..." he paused, thinking. "What is the word you girls use for this... Isn't that being fake? Plastic?" he asked her.

She should just stop guessing, Matthew thought, gritting his teeth. She was totally guessing wrong. First, his emotion wasn't out of whack, as she said. That was his normal reaction all days, not just today. Second, he wasn't pissed with her stepping on his foot--he was pissed with the noisiness of this place. But all that stayed into Matthew's head. "Stop guessing" was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:57 am

Gemma just rolled her eyes at the boy, this was just getting out of hand and there was just too much going on this morning, and soon enough she was sure that people would start to stare. Gemma soon enough had her turn to scrap some of her food as offerings to the god and she prayed that soon she'd be claimed, just any day would be nice.

Gemma then pushed her attention back to him.
"Look, maybe now isn't the best time to talk to each other or anything." She said and then she clutched her tray and she walked out of the line and she was going to just walk away but she turned on her heal. "Also, just because I have the appearance of those types of girls, doesn't mean, I share a vocabulary or a brain with them." She scoffed. "Don't need to dumb down your words for me." She snapped at him.

Then when she was just about to turn away again, he told her to stop guessing.
"Stop guessing at what? At why you're acting rash?" She asked coldly glaring at him. She didn't know how so many things could make a guy so off setting. "Is that all you have to say to me? Is stop guessing?" She snapped at him once again, this it'd seem her emotions were a bit out of whack.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:06 am

Matthew Rowen Deitch
    Matthew was glad to have this girl turn his attention away from him as her turn came on the offerings for the gods. Matthew realized he didn't have anything to offer for Morpheus. He sighed. He even considered running from this point so that he could be free to loiter, and not waste any more time talking to this girl who he didn't even know the name. But his time didn't come. The girl came right back.

Matthew nodded. Now that he think of it, they were quite catching attention from the crowd. Mind your own businesses, he thought sourly. Matthew didn't turn around when the girl left, because he was sure that she was going to leave another statement. Yep. Matthew raised an eyebrow at that, and his eyes glinted. "I can't be sure," he scoffed. When she said do not dumb down your words on me, it makes Matthew want to do it. "I haven't seen a girl not using those words."

Matthew gritted his teeth on the next words. He met the girl's cold glare. He wasn't a little bit fazed. Death glares are his forte. "Yes, stop guessing at why I am rash," he said sarcastically. "You don't know anything."
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:10 pm

It was almost as if he was testing her patience in a way, she didn't like this and she didn't like him possibly getting the upper hand, that wasn't what he was supposed to be doing, she was supposed to have the upper hand, she was supposed to be winning the argument but it still wasn't over thought and she lots of room to say anything. Who knew her morning would turn out like this? Not her, that's for sure.

Gemma didn't even pay attention to those staring at them right now, because they could just go mind their own business because it had nothing to do with them, and if one even tried to barge in or tried to speak up or touch her, they'd get punched or flipped the bird. Gemma wasn't one to test patience on because she had one focus right now, currently. When he mentioned that he hadn't seen a girl who hadn't used those words she raised an eye brow at him,
"You don't get around much do you." She scoffed rolling her eyes. There was no way in hell she was as dumb as some of the dull braid, dead weights, no way in Hades. "Well, today's the day you see a girl not go 'Oh-em-gee, he is such a fake, look at how like plastic he is'" She said mimicking how some of the other girls sounded and she glared at him. "Instead, I'll just tell you to check yourself before you wreck yourself." She said.

That's when he told her that she didn't know anything, and she looked at him,
"I know lots, I just don't know you." She said sighing. Her eyes soon went to the floor. She didn't know what else to say to him. He had the upper hand just like she hadn't wanted him to get. There was no fighting on it really, "I'm sorry." She said very quietly and looked at him, "You're right I don't know, and I probably never will."
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Matthew Rowen Deitch
    Matthew was glad their previous topic had melted off. As the girl gets quiet, Matthew had a victory in his mind. Sooner or later, this nonsense topic would end. Matthew was ready to provoke this girl just to get her pissed, and leave him alone.

Matthew smirked. Ho, she actually get something right. He eyed her cautiously, teasingly. "You mean to say..." Matthew began, "So you are referring to yourself," he said dubiously, pointing at her. There was no way Matthew could find out she really wasn't like those dumb, stereotype blondes out there menacingly roaming around camp. But he had some assurance when he raised an eyebrow critically on her next statement. Maybe she isn't, the son of Morpheus thought. "That's better."

"Then stop making assumptions," he said slowly back at her, with a dark tone. She said she didn't know anything about him, and she was wise admitting that. When she said sorry, again, Matthew remembered this was her second time saying that word. Matthew sighed. "Just leave it."
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:54 am

Gemma knew that now he had the victory and he was the winner of their little fight. She didn't know what else to say to the boy, she had no idea. She didn't even know him, she just started flipping out at him after he had, she'd introduce herself but it'd seem they were kinda getting off on the wrong foot, and she was still a bit pissed over how things had happened.

"Don't get too much satisfactory." She grumbled quietly and then resumed to not speaking too much. Gemma stayed silent and she watched as the people who had been watching them slowly turned their heads away and gave them no time of day light. She felt better to know they weren't watching anymore at least. That was always a good thing. Wasn't it?

"Well they more of educated guesses." She said sighing and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. Soon enough he told her to just leave it and now she was real silent, well at least had no clue on what to say. She looked at him for a moment, and she was trying to decide one saying anything else or just walking away, maybe just saying bye? if she did leave. She really didn't know what to do. "Uh.." She said dumbfounded and then shook her head, "I'm Gemma." She said to him, yea, sure the guy who you just bickered with totally needs to know your name... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:50 am

Matthew Rowen Deitch
    Matthew felt the tense atmosphere wear off. Officially, their conversation had ended. Maybe not the conversation itself, but just the fight. He is the victor, but he didn't acknowledge that himself. Winning a fight, whether verbal or not--it is not something Matthew was happy. Some was hurt. That's the problem.

Silently, the faces of the demigods slowly turned their attention away from the two. That was good. Matthew didn't like having attention. She just watched as the girl gets silent. Matthew sighed. Well, I better leave, he thought, but something stopped him.

"Educated guesses," Matthew scoffed in an kind way. Now he can't do anything about it. A silence passed between the two, which Matthew gladly accepted. Then the girl spoke. "I'm Gemma," she said. Matthew didn't show any reaction. "I'm Matthew," he then said as response. This event was a little unusual. Who had a talk with the introductions at the last? "Your name suits you," he said, just to compliment.

He then turned back, waved once, and left.

ooc: panda! that was an awesome thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)   Just Another Day (Fudgeebear) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (Fudgeebear)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: