Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Banners and Avatars Galore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vatra

Vatra

Banners and Avatars Galore Empty
PostSubject: Banners and Avatars Galore   Banners and Avatars Galore I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Hey, Froggie here. :) I'm not sure if many people know this, but recently I've started dabbling in GIMP again (I used to be quite proficient with it, stopped for a few months, and have started getting back into it). I've been experimenting with a banner (signature, whatever you wanna call it) style that I quite enjoy, and am also working on an avatar style.

With that in mind, I figured that a great way to get some practice in and have an excuse to use gimp would be to take requests for banners or avatars on here. If you want one, then just go ahead and request one using the following form!

Form:
Spoiler:

Examples:
Spoiler:

Note that I only do Horizontal, since Verticals wouldn't fit very well here :)
Avatars are basically the same as Banners except smaller and square.
In addition the Banner size will be scaled down from the large size that you see in the spoilers. I simply enlarged those for better details.

Disclaimer: If you ask me to do one I'm going to have to ask you to trust me, instead of saying "NO NO NO I WANTED #blahblahblah NOT #blahblahblah". Though minor adjustments are okay. :)
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Avatars Galore   Banners and Avatars Galore I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Character:Jim Haven
Stock Image: http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Lucas-Till.jpg (lucas till)
Sparks?:Yes
C4Ds?:two
Clipping Mask?:yes
Color Scheme:Blue and silver (Like ravenclaw if you know what that is xD)
Words: Jim Haven
Extra: If possible, let the words Jim Haven be faded a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vatra

Vatra

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Avatars Galore   Banners and Avatars Galore I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Spoiler:

Banners and Avatars Galore Lucastill

Code:
[img]http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1580/lucastill.jpg[/img]

If you want any changes made don't be shy. :)
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Avatars Galore   Banners and Avatars Galore I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Holy how did you that what THAT IT IS AMAZING

Is there like a way you can make it 500x350?
Back to top Go down
Vatra

Vatra

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Avatars Galore   Banners and Avatars Galore I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:36 am

Spoiler:

Banners and Avatars Galore Lucastill

Code:
[img]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1263/lucastill.png[/img]

I couldn't make it 500x350 because it would look weird and stretched, but I made the width 500 while keeping the regular dimension percentage. The dimensions right now are 500x211. If you really want 500x350 I could show you what it'd look like, but it'd be stretched and the proportions'd be weird.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Avatars Galore   Banners and Avatars Galore I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:19 pm

NO it's perfect thank you so much :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banners and Avatars Galore   Banners and Avatars Galore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banners and Avatars Galore
Page 1 of 1