Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting a pet horse?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Getting a pet horse? Empty
PostSubject: Getting a pet horse?   Getting a pet horse? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 am

I walked into the stables humming a song to myself when a big stallion swooped down and landed in front of me. I stumbled back. "Holy Poseidon!" I said. He was a big black and brown and white pinto. "Oh your so pretty." I said to her kissing his muzzle. I looked around and asked the horse, "What's your name?"
Darius.
Oh yeah I forgot I could understand horses. "Well Darius your are definitly something else." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Getting a pet horse?   Getting a pet horse? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:25 pm

i walk in to the stables and see a boy with a horse "what's his name and who are you" I ask

Last edited by mazabm on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Getting a pet horse?   Getting a pet horse? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:06 pm

~She was a girl. THEN I KILLED HER. Just kidding. She died on a quest. Here I'll do another charrie.
I looked up suddenly to see a girl standing in the doorway. I looked her up and down and said quietly, "His name is Darius, and I'm Gerard." I scratched my bleached blonde hair nervously.
Girls, expescially Athena girls, were intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a pet horse?   Getting a pet horse? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a pet horse?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: