Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] Empty
PostSubject: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:19 pm

This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] Tumblr_lxrjnd4B4W1r23tzz

Veronica Lyric, Daughter of Apollo And Professional Clutz

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,
Well, I feel the same way too...

was bored.
That was the honest truth of the matter.
Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored....
Sitting down heavily on a small chair in Starbucks, putting my coffee cup down softly. It didn't contain coffee of course. I had a... well a slight intolerance wasn't really how you would word it. I had a major intolerance for coffee.
No, it contained a caramel hot chocolate, which I'd found didn't give me the jitters.
My long brown hair was hanging around my face, covering my features, cause I didn't want to draw attention to myself here of all places. I'd worn dark colors, a black sweater over a thin black cami, dark blue jeans. I had greyish converse, terribly worn, and a simple zirconia bracelet my Nan had given me. My crystal necklace was simple, with a beautiful silver snake design, and I also wore a wrap scarf around my wrist, with the pattern of skulls.
Taking a deep sip of my hot chocolate, I flicked open the cover of the magazine in front of me, barely interested in the celeb gossip. Who cared?
I couldn't even read half of it anyway. It was all floating off the page.
'Stupid people,' I muttered furiously at the pictures of happy celebs, shutting the magazine angrily and pushing it away.
There was nothing too do!

OOC: I wuv Ronnie
Clothes: Here
Theme: Blow - Kesha
RP Partner/s: CAM & ARTY
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Hannah strolled into the crowded Starbucks, and to the counter. After waiting behind an enormous string of mortals, she finally got to the counter. "Green tea please." The barista nodded, and began to fill Hannah's order. "That'll be $3.50" Hannah took her wallet from her purse, and paid the price, and tipped the Barista. Hannah looked for a place to sit. All of the tables had been taken, but despite her shyness, timidly asked a girl nearby "Do you mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

The girl was certain that this was a bad idea. The last time she was in a Starbucks she had been with Eric he had been explaining something or another about appealing to a man's ego. She rolls her eyes. She had rolled her eyes then to. Anyway she pushes her way into the Starbucks, mentally groaning. This had to be not one of her smartest ideas. She was not the most social or nice to people she had just met especially not in a place such as the fine establishment of Starbucks. She makes her way to the counter where she orders a white chocolate mocha with Eric's money. She grins. She sees a small table with two other girls, she takes a deep breath. "May I sit here? All the other tables are full." She gives a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:55 am

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

took another sip of my Hot Chocolate, already deciding that when I was done it I was going back to Camp. At least I could train there. Or do other things. Like try to make something in the Arts and Crafts Cabin.
I swallowed my sip a little too quickly when the first girl asked me to sit down, burning my throat.
'S-' I said raspily, coughing and trying to talk again, 'Sure! There's not a lot of seats so em, sure.'
As she sat I studied her, faintly noticing how she seemed familiar.
'You look kind of familiar,' I said to her just as another girl came over.
Smiling up at her, I nodded.
'You can sit here! there isn't that many seats left in here, and I'm on my own, so yeah, sure you can sit here!'
Rambling fool, I chastised myself.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:32 pm

"Now that you mention it, the two of you seem familiar to me as well." Hannah took a much larger gulp, and gasped Gods, they make this tea hot." Hannah covered her mouth, and a small spark jumped from her hair. She cursed herself silently, and hid her face now. Great Hannah, show the mortals your a demi-god. Hannah heard, from Darkwing. Oh shut up, I didn't mean to.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

The girl could have sworn she heard the girl say 'Gods' She shakes her head with s soft laugh covering it by doing it into her drink. Causing her to nearly choke on it. She observes the girls, could they have been at Camp? She tilts her head to the side her mind racing what are the odds that the 3 demigods from camp leave and all come to the same Starbucks and sit at the same table. The odds were impossible but so were demigods. She smiles. "Where could we have possibly met before? Yo
u feel so familiar."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:52 am

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

smiled at the both of them.
And then I noticed the spark in the first girls hair.
'Hey... your hair is sparking,' I pointed it out to her, almost reaching out a hand to make sure her head wasn't on fire.
If her head was on fire, then it would suck for her. Then my slow mind put together the fact her head wasn't on fire, and I'd seen sparks like that before.
'Maybe... we went to a Summer Camp together once,' I tested, eying they're reactions.
That would work. At least I didn't out right say "CAMP HALF-BLOOD!". I only said a Summer Camp....

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:22 pm

"It very well could be summ-" Hannah couldn't finish her sentence, as before she could a hellhound pounced through a nearby window.I really hope these two aren't mortals she thought. Hannah dropped her purse, pulled her iPod from it, and it immediately became her spear. The Starbucks erupted into chaos, mortals running all around. Hannah stood in a defensive stance, and waited for the monster to attack. And attack it did. It leaped at the group, and hannah rolled left, and jabbed the monster in the ribs, and sending it it off course.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Presephone

The girl rolled her eyes. They were at Starbucks for Gods sake. Pulling the flower pin out of her hair she whispered "beware." The flower began to morph into her very sharp very deadly hunting knife. " Thank you Sage." She muttered. She glances at the girls who were obviously fellow demigods. "I'm Diana daughter of Presephone" she yelled over the chaos of the panicking mortals. "Who are you guys?" She doesn't wait for them to aswer before jumping onto a nearby table. "Hey mortals!! the situation is under control. It is sinply a girl wrestleing with her poodle. Okay?!" Now the girl couldn't munipulate the mist but she had heard that you coukld speak it into taking form into something less frightning. Considering the other girl was stabbing the hellhound in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:48 pm

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

The hellhound jumped through the window just as I was taking a sip of my drink. I jumped about a mile and came down soaked, after jostling enough of the drink to ruin my top. It was hot, very hot, but not scalding. If there were any burns, they were minor. But adrenaline jumped in, and I couldn't feel any pain. I scrambled instead to grab my jacket, which was really stupid, but the only thing I could think was "I can't go outside with a destroyed T-Shirt on." Grabbing the distinctive fabric, I was already off my chair, managing not to fall on my face as I pulled it on.
'Em... no need to panic,' I mumbled to the mortals before clearing my throat and saying it again, louder, 'We have a em... rabied dog here! I'm with the... Delphi Animal Control, and this will all be sorted in a moment.'
Some of the mortals heard me, but even though they did, they continued screaming and running. Suit themselves.
The first girl jumped straight in and after a second I had a sudden realization. She's a halfblood. Then the other girl jumped in and the shock could have killed me.
'Sure glad your here Diana,' I muttered and continued, 'Ronnie Lyric, Apollo. And I don't have a weapon.'
I was ready to duck under a table and cower, to be honest. No weapon, no way to fight. Wow Veronica. What a great day to be attacked.
The hellhound finally seemed to notice me, and I gulped as it took one definite step towards me.
This whole day could not get any worse.
I took a step back, fighting my urge to run and came in contact with a table. A table which, when I ran my hands over it, had stuff on it. Picking something up, I waited for a second, hefting the wait. Then I swung my arm, and the coffee cup went sailing through the air to clunk on the beasts head. It made a satisfying noise, but in fairness, A Coffee Cup? Still, despite the situation I smiled and reached back for another.
'That's right you stupid mutt! I have coffee cups and I am not afraid to use them!'
Lobbing another cup at it, I took a chance and turned, fumbling on the four seater table, knocking the other cups and coming up with a knife. A knife with butter on it, granted, a fake silver knife, which wouldn't kill anything, but it was a weapon.
'I'm terrible at fighting,' I said loudly, a general statement.
Plus the poor hellhound. He was just responding to animal instinct and now he had a blue haired girl jabbing at him, a brunette stabbing at him, and me throwing coffee cups and brandishing a butter knife.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:43 am

Hannah nodded to the two, knowing now she has them to help... sort of. Well, at least coffee cups and butter knives, are distractions. Hannah charged the monster, and jabbed her spear into the hellhound's side, and pole-vaulted onto the top, and pulled the spear out. The stood on top of the monster, and nearly impaled her weapon into it's neck before it shook her off, and pounced at her. She rolled to the side, and avoided it's paw. She rolled backwards, and hopped to her feet. She pointed her spear at the thing, and a small lightning bolt hit the hellhound in the chest. It yelped, and then launched into deep and vicious growl.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:34 am

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Presephone

The girl grins as the Apollo girl Ronnie began flinging cups. She made a note to self to not let anyone ever hit her with a coffee cup. She hops off the table and knocks it over created a shield, the point of the shield was sort of pointless when she hopped up to go help in the fight. She was just about to strike the HellHound when she heard a howl. It was as if the entire place had gone quiet because a howl could only mean one thing. There was two. Not just one hellhound but two and if there was two then maybe there was three and while three demi-gods could take two hellhounds. Ronnie didn't have a weapon and well the coffee cups could only last so long. . . The girl turns to look at the window just as the hellhound comes pouncing through.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 am

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

Another one?
I had thrown another few Coffee Cups, spilled a whole load of drinks on the ground, and nearly lost mmy Butter knife when I went sprawling over a chair.
And then another hellhound jumped through the window?
This was so not my best day.
Scampering backwards, I contemplated throwing a table, realizing a second later they were nailed into the ground so no one could move them. Then I did possibly the stupidest thing I could have done in a situation such as this: I picked up a chair, ran forwards, and smacked the new hellhound in the head with it.
The beast hadn't had time to react as I had rushed forwards, but it certainly had time now I was right up close, ready to bring the chair down another time.
It growled, swiping its massive paw, and I- barely- moved to the side. One of the claws caught my sleeve, but I reall wasn't bothered as long as there was no blood.
'I'm so dead,' I muttered to myself, sadly thinking about the stuff I had never gotten to do with my life.
Such as windsurfing. And tennis. And climbing a mountain. I hadn't even been to the cinema in practically a year.
And Athan. Good, kind Athan. Well, that was probably never going to happen anyways. Why would he care about me? Being friends was all well and good, but something more was just hoping for too much.
Moving backwards again, I dropped the chair and kind of hid behind an overturned table.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Godsdamnit, one person likes throwing coffee, the other hides behind tables, and I'm stuck with two of these over-sized puppy dogs. Hannah charged forwards, and slid under the first hellhound, and thrusted her spear into it's underbelly, and sent her electricity through the wire in the shaft. The monster burst into dust. Ugh, always disgusting. Hannah stood up, but before she could charge, she was pounced on, by the monster. She attempted to squirm out from under the hellhounds paws, but was unable to.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Presephone

The girl saw that the other girl was trapped underneath the other hellhound and she cursed. running forward she slices down hard. cutting through the heelhounds back. The thing yelp and spun on her and she smiled slicing through it's forepaws. "Get up!" She yelled at the girl. She continyed to slice hoping to turn the yelping dog into a pile of dust but she was pretty sure the girl didn't want dust on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]   This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Place About To Blow [CAM & ARTY <3]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: