Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Timeline and Recent Posts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IvySeeker

Timeline and Recent Posts Empty
PostSubject: Timeline and Recent Posts   Timeline and Recent Posts I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:16 am

We should have this section where we can post timelines for threads, so we wouldn't have to stick one charrie to one specific thread each time. So you could have two threads ongoing simultaenously for the same charrie, but it would be in two different times ICly, and no one be confused :D

Also, there could be a 'Recent posts' widget or something, so we could just easily check if our RP partners have posted or not ^^
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Timeline and Recent Posts   Timeline and Recent Posts I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 am

We have all of these hon.
One, ur charrie can be in lots of places at a time.
Two, if u go to profile and then the threads link, you'll see an easy list of topivs and etc.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
IvySeeker

PostSubject: Re: Timeline and Recent Posts   Timeline and Recent Posts I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:46 am

O: I fail ><
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Timeline and Recent Posts   Timeline and Recent Posts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:24 am

Below the site header, on the right side, there are links that say 'View new posts', 'View your posts' and 'View unanswered posts'. They're useful for checking for posts that were sent when you were offline and could even help you search for open topics you could join.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Henry Lawson

Henry Lawson

PostSubject: Keep it up.   Timeline and Recent Posts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rediffmail.com
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Timeline and Recent Posts   Timeline and Recent Posts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:38 am

AISHIK ARE YOU CRAZY WHAT'S THERE TO SAY THANK YOU XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timeline and Recent Posts   Timeline and Recent Posts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timeline and Recent Posts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: