Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Panda's Bamboo Villagers!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandanote

Pandanote

Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Empty
PostSubject: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:57 am

Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Create.php?text=Panda%27s%20Bamboo%20Villagers%21&name=Feathergraphy2

Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Bamboo_wuchen.lg1_

Welcome all! To my character topic! Please if you have any comments just PM me! If you want to ask me something PM me! Just leave my topic be so it will only be filled with characters and staff accepting my characters!

Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Create.php?text=Characters%21&name=Feathergraphy2

• Gemma Arwin, Aphrodite, 17, female

• Octavia Lennix, Iris, 16, female

• Elena Campbell, Dionysus, 18, female

• Character six, godly parent, age, gender

• Character Seven, godly parent, age, gender

INACTIVE:

• Hiccup Kent, Hecate, 15, Male
  • Serenity Nabine, Hephaestus, 16, Female (Inactive)

Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Create.php?text=Face%20Claims%21&name=Feathergraphy2

• Amber Heard
• Heather Morris
• Justin Kelly
•Cristine Prosperi

• Kat Dennings
• Ricardo Hoyos
• Emma Bell
• Nicole Fox
• Jasmine Van De Bogaerde(Birdy)

Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Create.php?text=Codes&name=Feathergraphy2

Character template code:

Code:
[img]name banner[/img]
[img]picture, smallish[/img]

[size=18].:n i c e . t o . m e e t . y o u:.[/size]
[list][*][b][color=#c960de]Name:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Nickname:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Age:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Birthday:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Gender:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Godly Parent:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Claimed?:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Years at camp?:[/b][/color] [/list]

[size=18].:t h i s . i s . m y . l i f e:.[/size]
[list][*][b][color=#c960de]Personality:[/b][/color]

[b][color=#c960de]Appearance:[/b][/color]

[b][color=#c960de]Mortal Family:[/b][/color]

[b][color=#c960de]History: [/b][/color] [/list]

[size=18].: e v e r y b o d y ' s . s p e c i a l :.[/size]
[list][*][b][color=#c960de]Powers/talents:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Fatal Flaw:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Minor Flaws:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Minor Talents:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Year round or Summer?:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Other:[/b][/color][/list]

[spoiler=GIFS AND PICS]

[/spoiler]

Character Posting Code:

Code:
[center][img](gif or picture here *optional*)[/img]
[img]charrie banner here[/img]
[size=10][color=white][i][font=MV Boli][color=white]---[/color][color=]Gender[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=]Age[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=]godly parent[/color][color=white]---[/color][/font][/i][/color][/size]

[/center]

Octavia!

Code:
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Octavia%20Lennix&name=actionj.ttf&size=40&style_color=CF70FF[/img]
[size=10][color=white][i][font=MV Boli][color=white]---[/color][color=#c960de]Female[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=#c960de]Sixteen[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=#c960de]Iris[/color][color=white]---[/color][/font][/i][/color][/size]

[/center]

Gemma Arwin posting code!

Code:
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Gemma%20Arwin&name=leaguescriptnumberone.ttf&size=50&style_color=FF8FF2[/img]
[size=10][color=white][i][font=MV Boli][color=white]---[/color][color=hotpink]Female[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=hotpink]17[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=hotpink]Aphrodite[/color][color=white]---[/color][/font][/i][/color][/size]

[/center]

Serenity Nabine

Code:
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Serenity%20Nabine&name=BrockScript.ttf&size=50&style_color=2898FA[/img]
[size=10][color=white][i][font=MV Boli][color=white]---[/color][color=]Female[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=]16[/color][color=white]---[/color][color=]Hephaestus[/color][color=white]---[/color][/font][/i][/color][/size]

[/center]

Last edited by Pandanote on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:18 pm

INACTIVE
Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Create.php?text=Serenity%20Nabine&name=BrockScript
Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Tumblr_mgq6woWNJh1qagta7o1_500

.:n i c e . t o . m e e t . y o u:.
  • Name: Serenity Lissa Nabine
    Nickname: Serri
    Birthday: May 19th
    Godly Parent: Hephaestus
    Claimed?: Yes
    Years at camp?: 5 years

.:t h i s . i s . m y . l i f e:.
  • Personality: Serenity is a soft spoken girl, she doesn't speak up a whole lot and she keeps a lot of her opinions to herself. Although don't think that because she keeps her opinions to herself that she's shy or anything, she's every much lively in many different ways, she can be upbeat, charming and happy all in one go. She likes to take care of people and help them out from time to to time. She is more than willing to do the right thing and sometimes she is easily guilt into doing things she doesn't want to do. Some people might say she doesn't have a backbone in that sense but it's more of she doesn't like to displease people too often and so she tries her absolute best to make everyone happy, although that is nearly impossible.

Serenity is sharp-witted, and can think of things in an instant sometimes, but this trait of hers isn't too strong so a lot of times her other traits over lap this one, and it's almost useless to mention but sometimes some parts in her can break out where she can make witty remarks and everything. Although sometimes she feels under too much pressure so she doesn't say anything and she's not normally a person to rebel. She actually has respect for those of higher authority for her and she will not be so keen on disrespecting them in anyway.

Serenity though, does have her counter personalities, shes horribly clumsy and has a habit of breaking things and sometimes she gets into snappy fits, and she never means them either. She always says things that she doesn't mean and she always regrets them later on, and feels bad and she will apologize until you forgive her. Serenity also when trying to help people, she will try to do everything. Literally anything and everything that can be done, she'll try to do and sometimes she gets into big rants all the time, and it's nearly impossible to have her close her trap.

Appearance: Well we could start from the head and work our way down. Serenity has an oval shaped face and cheek bones that are very nicely define. She had fair skin with bits of colour as you go along. Serenity's eyes are a pale green that are almost a type of greyish green, her eyes are almond shaped and her eye lashes are thin but fairly long. Serenity's nose sits nicely on her face and is petite but it ties in her whole face almost. Her eyebrows are an average size, not too thin, and not too thick like Oscar the grouch's eyebrows. Her hair is a nice natural ginger colour and she's had her hair as long as her rib cage but as recently it's been cut to just above the armpit. Her shoulders are not like a mans, they're nice, soft, and a good shape to them, her hands are fairly small, surprisingly, and she's always embarrassed about that from time to time. She doesn't have the best figure there is but she has some curves, just not as much as she'd like sometimes. Usually you'll see her just wearing, shorts, jeans, or a camp shirt. She doesn't wear much else, especially if she's working on repairing items.

Mortal Family: Serenity's mortal family is a nice warm and welcoming family. There was no reason to even leave in the first place. Her mother was always having fun, joking, laughing, teasing, and everything else a mom did. She helped her children out and she was there for all of them. Her mother was so caring and kind hearted she took in three other kids who didn't have a home and she gave them something to live for and care about, that was probably as magical as it ever got for Serenity at that point in her life. Her three siblings were shy and confused at first but surely soon that turned away, now they always play together and have fun family events with each other, or Serenity tried to at least while she was there. Her mother would always work extra hours at the hospital just to make good coin to provide for their family, even if anything went wrong they all had each other and they were alone. Her siblings Rachel, Lyle, and Jake, were all she needed, she knew they weren't actually related to her but family was family and she loved every single one of them. Of course people liked to spot out the differences in their families with pointing out their mother had orange/gingerish hair and so did Serenity but the other three was blonde and two brown heads in the family. They never looked at physical differences to point out that they were different and not a real family, the way their spirits reacted with each other was just what made it like they were meant to be as a family.

History: Long before Serenity was born, her mother Josie was a nurse at the hospital and she had been working there when she was 17 on an internship while she was still in school. She was trying to get through it and done soon but that wasn't too possible. Josie did everything she could to try and keep up with her studies at university, it being her first year but it was almost too complicated, she had no time in the day. While she was in a sleep walking stance she kept walking, while momentarily passing out but finally she walked right into this one guy. When she didn't respond to him, he got generally worried about everything. He took her to the hospital wing and after several hours of rest she woke up and he was still there, he apologized briefly and then so did Josie. They talked a bit and he led her back to her dorm room, telling her to get some more rest and that he'd deal with her studies and internship. He was a nice man and charming at that.

A few weeks later of them talking and hanging out, Josie started liking him more than a friend and soon enough the two started to date. They dated for four years after that and Josie actually wanted to have a child, at that point, and he was willing, more than willing to give that to her. After trying a few times Josie was finally pregnant with his child, he was around to help her out throughout half of the pregnancy than he had to leave he apologized about it but he also promised he'd be back to explain one day.

When Josie was ready to give birth it was one of the most painful things that she had ever experienced but in the end the pay off was great, she got a baby girl, who was the cutest thing in the world, and she felt a close bond with. The father of the child came back on that day she was born, and helped Josie pick a name for the child and then he explained everything to her when he wheeled Josie and the baby out to the car, she was fairly understanding and over a span of a week they talked fully about everything that must be done for their child, and everything that might happen. Then Josie had to say goodbye for who knew how long.

When Serenity was five, her mother had adopted two children who were 3 and 6. That happened to be Rachel and Jake. They were like siblings to her, and they all played with dolls, even Jake did. They all shared a room as well, Josie felt the need to also adopt these kids because she knew that one day Serenity would be leaving home, and she wouldn't be waiting until Serenity was 18 to move out either. Really she didn't know the time and she wanted Serenity to also have everything that she never did have and thus siblings, was one thing, and fun was another. Josie would always play dress up with the girls and brush their hair, do it and everything else like that.

When Serenity turned the age of ten yeas of age, that was when a lot of kids used to tease her saying she was the adopted one in the family and that they just felt bad for her. She was bullied and bullied for a long time and everyone was quick to judge. She had only one friend in that whole school and his name was Pierre. Pierre was her best friend and he never judged, he had dark hair and bright blue eyes, and they were beautiful eyes at that.

After about a year, the bullying just got worse and Serenity left a note for Pierre to give to her mother and she ran off. She kept running, she was done with all the kids bugging her, teasing her, she almost wanted to not live but she knew she had a second option. She ran and ran, she even manged to take a bus to get closer, she spent days walking and running, nights sleeping on benches. Finally she found it, the camp her mother talked about for so long, the one that might change her life and make things different. Camp was something new to her and different and while she was at camp she was placed in a random cabin to sleep in until she was claimed, it only took her three months until she was claimed, her father decided to claim her and she was put in a new cabin. She felt at home in that cabin and she enjoyed the people she had around her. It was a nice feeling, and for once life was easier in a sense. Almost peaceful to say the least, although she knew things could potentially make it worse, she'd just have to deal with it.

.: e v e r y b o d y ' s . s p e c i a l :.
  • Powers/talents: She can fix almost anything.
    Fatal Flaw: Anyone harming her family, is enough to make her break and be useless in any fight.
    Minor Flaws: She can be a bit clumsy sometimes and she can't use a bow too well.
    Minor Talents: She knows her way around blades and she's skilled in the art of cooking.
    Year round or Summer?: Year Round
    Other: She uses blades, and swords as her weapons if she needs to use any weapon of any sort.

Last edited by Pandanote on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:20 pm

ACCEPTED

amazing character. I give you ALL THE BENES!.

ty cookie

Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Create.php?text=Gemma%20Arwin&name=leaguescriptnumberone
Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Tumblr_mh23f3omuh1s2ecwro2_r1_500

• Name: Gemma Hali Arwin
    Nickname: Gem, Gems, Gemmy
    Birthday: September 28th
    Godly Parent: Aphrodite
    Claimed?: No
    Years at camp?: Three

• Personality: Gemma is a girl who likes to see power happening, she likes to feel it, have it, and everything else there is to do with power. She believes it gives you strength and beauty like no other thing out there. When you have enough power in yourself to make you have confidence and self motivation, you know you have a good amount of power in you, anything more than that and you're going to go over board with it all, or go down in a sinking ship. Gemma has self confidence in herself, she believes she can do anything she puts her mind to, and with her confidence she has strong determination and she will not stop until her dying breath to get what she wants.

That being said, Gemma can hold a grudge, and she can hold them for a long period of time, until she either gets sweet revenge or she gets even with the person, which sound like the same thing, but to Gemma they are two different things, and you really wouldn't want to find out what exactly. Gemma is also always finding cunning ways to do things, and go about things differently and deceivingly. It's just how she normally is.

Gemma is a charismatic girl, she will talk to anyone and everyone doesn't matter who you are or what you are, even if she has a strong dislike to you, you wont really know it, she'll act perfectly fine. It's how she works cunningly sometimes. Gemma is a lively character, and she knows how to make up tons of creative stories, and talking about completely bizarre things. She loves story telling to say the least, and she likes to hide behind masks sometimes, most times though that's just an act of defense, for she doesn't want to get too close to people all the time, and she's actually scared to get close to others.

Appearance: Gemma is a beautiful girl who has dirty blonde hair that is normally straightened and rests at about her shoulders. Her bangs are sometimes swayed over to one side, for a nice effect to frame her face nicely. Her face is a bit of a heart shape and square shape mixed, it's pretty petite either way. Gemma has striking blue eyes that anyone can be able to point out from anywhere. It's one of her key features and with a little bit of eyeliner and mascara, her eyes are even more of a stunner. Gemma stands at a height about 5'5" which is rather average, she has a slim figure and a little curves, but not a big definition of it. Gemma usually likes to wear light clothing, in the summer time you will see her wear summer dresses, shorts, and skirts. In the winter it's just some jeans and nice long sleeve shirts.

Mortal Family: Gemma's mortal family is a bit complicated. Her father was an ex exotic dancer. He used to work in strip clubs all the time. Her father's name was Ryan. He was a good looking man who had the right looks that all the girls were looking for. Her father got fired from his job but he just tells Gemma that he quit. There are reasons why he was fired but he doesn't want to share them. Her father isn't the best man to trust, when every girl gets to look up to their father, Gemma can't she knows things that he's done, and she just can't forget the, she can't trust them, their relationship as a family is unstable. He is always out late at nights and doesn't come home until 5 in the morning or sometimes he wouldn't come home for days. It always used to worry Gemma but she knew she had to get a job when she was 11. She used to baby sit and cut lawns and in the winters shovel driveways, just so her and her father could live in a shack of a house, but things turned and her father used her to get more money for themselves, and because they were in a tough spot, Gemma didn't refuse it. To this day she hates thinking about her mortal family and doesn't want anything to do with it. It's part of what molded her to be who she is today.

History: Before Gemma was born there was the time when her father Ryan was there dancing at one of his clubs, he was someone who used to be able to hold the interest of others very well and he was smooth with the ladies and normally he did the distracting yet this one women that came into the club was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. They dated for awhile maybe about a month or two and that was when she left him. But a week later she came backa nd they had all kinds of fun together and they were a dynamic duo, one would say.

Soon though she left for awhile and came back with a child when she did. She showed him the child and told him to protect the child and make sure the child would always stay safe. He promised he would and after she left for good this time he turned to drugs and alcohol, he couldn't stand it and he needed something else to take up the pain now, a new something to fill the hole that was there because the fact he had a beautiful daughter wasn't enough for him and he had to turn to other things.

He became an abusive father verbally at first, telling his daughter all these things, yelling at her to be better and to do better, telling her she was useless, and he never wanted her anyway, he also blamed her for being the reason why he had no more job. It was a harsh thing to hear at 8 years of age but it was just something she lived with. When she was ten years old was when she'd be physically beat by her father and she hated every single moment of it. It was part of the reason why she could never trust anyone ever. She also got all those jobs just to get out of the house and away from him.

When she was also 11 that was when he started to put his daughter into beauty pageants so she could win money for them, he kept using her and her looks to earn money an he took her out of school and most of her grades always suffered from that. When she was 12 that was when he resorted to sexual abuse and she lost every single ounce of trust she had for the man, she lived in her own home in fear, and she hated it. Soon enough the man who was no longer her father sold her to another guy, and from there she had a horrid past that is never mentioned nor spoken of to this day, nobody knows it and she doesn't let anyone else in to know it.

She had dreams of her mother often times but there was one where she spoke to her, soon enough though, Gemma was led to camp half blood when she was 14 and from there they took her in, she was a complete mute for a month but then she began to speak again and she soon became the person that she is to this day.

• Powers/talents: She seems to have a great leadership quality about her.
    Fatal Flaw: Holds grudges too long and can't let go.
    Minor Flaws: Doesn't trust anyone.
    Minor Talents: She's good with a bow and she's also great at cleaning.
    Year round or Summer?: Year round.
    Other:She uses the bow

Last edited by Pandanote on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:08 am

Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Create.php?text=Octavia%20Lennix&name=actionj
Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Tumblr_mf5li72CxF1r5jrhwo1_500

• Name: Octavia Naline Lennix
    Nickname: Avia, Avy.
    Birthday: December 10th
    Godly Parent: Iris
    Claimed?: Yes
    Years at camp?: 8 years

• Personality: Avy is a girl who is rather shy and big personalities scare her here and there. She's not good with people yelling or being harsh on her, she is such a soft and delicate spirit. She just gets nervous around people and cowers away from others. Sometimes they scare her, she just gets scared easily and sometimes has anxiety problems here and there. She just keeps getting super nervous around people, especially the ones she doesn't know at all, she starts to stutter and blush madly. She can't control it either, some people think she's a cutie pie for that.

She is one person that will forget something, it's so easy, it's almost as if she has a short term memory and then she gets all flustered whenever that happens. Although she's not always shy, when you get her talking she talks quite a bit and she'll babble off, she's normally cheery and bubbly and tries to be a big ball of happiness for others to be around. Nothing means more than to make others happy, sometimes she likes to think of her self as a little kitty, or she says things out of the blue, she's actually really unpredictable and she's hard to figure out, and she doesn't even try to be that. Sometimes Avy can be a bit naive in her own ways but don't underestimate her, she can still be aware of a lot of things, that maybe you aren't even aware of. She seems to play a down card, so people get surprised when she can think of an interesting plan. One thing with her is that she usually tries to add a creative spin on things the best she can.

Well, one thing is for sure is that Avy is very responsible and she takes the blame for her actions all the time, she doesn't let others get blamed if it was her fault, she's very much about fairness. Avy loves children also, and she'll babysit them and take care of them all the time, she's one who doesn't like older kids picking on the younger kids, it's just not right and it's not fair and they don't deserve it. It's also incredibly rude in her eyes.

Appearance: Octavia, is a petite girl, everything about her is just small and cute. Fun sized really. She has a small nose, small frame, she's short, slim, and everything else. She doesn't have much for curves at all and isn't the most desirable lady in that way, but her face is super pretty. She has nice pair of pale blue eyes that are basically grey. She also has brown flowing hair that goes passed her shoulders and is always down or in a braid. She has small feet, size 5 shoes. Most times you'll see her wearing nice summer dresses, or just nice dresses in general and different pins in her hair that give her details, or a flower crown if she makes it. She goes all natural most times in the make up part but sometimes she's convinced to wear it.

Mortal Family: Actually nothing much is really known about Octavia's mortal family. It's a complicated mess because she's never even knew her father as far as she knows. He's a big mystery and he's been the missing piece forever. He appeared to have gone missing, so her mother has said to her. Her mother went to give Octavia to him but he was gone and was no where to be found. There is suggestions that he is dead, or in hiding but no one knows for sure. No one will probably ever know though. That's the sad thing. Avy just lives without knowing of her father. Although there has been traces to her aunt but she's a witch and not someone that Avy would love to be around, not one bit at all.

History: Octavia's history is very much like an old, ancient book that pages have been ripped out and pieces are missing. It's just too messed up to even try to piece back together. There's the one thing about her mother meeting her father back when they were 25 and how they had a fling but after that fling her father's part in the story was just ripped out, like all traces of him were gone. Like mentioned in the section above no one knows what happened to him, and surely Iris couldn't have kept her darling daughter, that'd be choosing favourites and besides Zeus would never have allowed it. Yet, Iris kept her around in the human world for a year or two before she ha to literally give up the child. She didn't know where to put her daughter, the adoption centre wasn't the place for her, and neither was an orphanage. Instead she pulled some strings and managed to give one couple a baby girl that they couldn't have.

Elizabeth and Jeffery were happy to finally get a child of their own and they thought she was the most precious thing alive. They spoiled her and they cherished her forever. They loved her like any other child they could have had on their own. She was given her room, it was painted purple, just like she had picked out and since that moment she had started to love goats and they had given her stuffed goats and she always laughed and smiled when they were around. Her adoptive father would always sing a goat song that he made for her and it always had made her feel better.

Sadly there came the point in their lives when Octavia was on a field trip and she thought she saw a goat and she followed it for a long time. She was eight at the time and she kept yelling at it to slow down and let her catch up but it didn't an she almost lost it but she get going, finally the goat man had stopped at a hotel and she had managed to slip into his room hotel room and in the middle of the night she came out from under the bed and curled up next to him. He was warm and she knew he was safe. Of course he was part of camp half blood and always got recruits but he didn't expect to get one this way, he took care of her for the whole trip back and he learned a lot about her, he was the only one she had opened up to and he found her incredibly adorable he was her best friend from that point on.

They got to the camp safely and Avy was so young being there at the age of 8. Being so young she wasn't ready to be put into fighting and training just yet. So she got to follow her little buddy around and she got to giggle and laugh, and even play games with him. Eventually though she had to do the training that was needed and as she grew up to be about thirteen she didn't like violence and she would never fight unless it was to protect or defend something or someone. Violence is a big no no in her eyes at all costs. To this day Avy still doesn't remember much of her past with her adoptive parents.

When she was claimed it was the day her best friend had died out there, he had died outside of camp looking for more half-bloods and he had saved one, she was so upset she didn't speak or eat for days, she just couldn't and the night she was at her first for sobbing was when her mother had claimed her as hers and that moment changed Avy a little bit. Now Avy has been at camp for a total of 8 years.

• Powers/talents: She's very good at sending messages through light, rain puddles, and lakes of any kind.
    Fatal Flaw: She's far too kind and sadly easy to take advantage of sometimes. Again she's delicate.
    Minor Flaws: She has two left feet(meaning she's clumsy), and she hates violence.
    Minor Talents: She can hide pretty easily, she's good at baby sitting, and she can paint wonderfully.
    Year round or Summer?: Year round
    Other: She absolutely loves goats.

Last edited by Pandanote on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:03 am

Avy is accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Create.php?text=Hiccup%20Kent&name=adrip1
Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Tumblr_m8pbg19O7X1r4ni5fo1_500

• Name: Hiccup James Kent
    Nickname: just Hiccup
    Birthday: October 31st
    Godly Parent: Hecate
    Claimed?: yes
    Years at camp?: 2 years

• Personality: Hiccup may have an innocent sounding name but he is far from it. Hiccup hates people, he is not a people person and generally dislikes people, especially the overly excited and happy people, he couldn't give a care in the world about anyone, it's just himself and that's all he'll pay attention to, because every one finds a way to annoy him more and more, and sometimes bad things happen when you pester Hiccup too much.

Hiccup, is the silent type, he talks, yes but most times he watches from the shadows and waits to see what they all decide to do and then he comes up with a plan on how to react. Most times, he's cruel about what he says, and he's quite the jerk if you got to spend time with him to know him, you'll just find more of his jerk tendencies. He tends to like to put others at a point of suffering for his amusement, pestering little kids is his specialty because he gets a rush from it and he just can't help but laugh, nothing ever happened to him to make him the way he is, he's just a flat out jerk.

He doesn't generally look in a happy view, he sees things for the way they are, he hates being who he is, he hates having to do all these things, talking to all these stupid, naive people. Hiccup especially hates the Aphrodite children who are always using the constant term love, it irritates him and drives him mental, such idiotic fools don't understand that love dies and it's pointless, he'd much rather slap all the other people who are so bloody daft.

Appearance: He's not the tallest guy around but he is a nice average height for his age. He stands at the height of 5'8" and he has a good solid weight on him too. He's not really muscular or anything, but he's not weak either. He has dark brown hair, that if light shines on it it looks more light brown. He has fair skin and a pair of nice blue eyes an he has this goofy smile but it's one ost people don't get to see, instead they see him with an expressionless face or they see him with a smirk upon his face, generally he just wears jeans and a t shirt, to keep it simple.

Mortal Family: Hiccup doesn't even care about his mortal family, he has a dead beat father, who's a coward. Hiccup grew up with him, and they'd always be running away from the police but eventually his father was caught and Hiccup was sent to a foster home. That foster home was very religious and happy go lucky. They were the devils in Hiccup's eyes but in theirs he was the devil. He scared his foster sister a lot, but then there was one his age as well, they were friends to say the least. Yes, were as in past tense (want to know more check out history.)

History: Not much is known about Hiccup's father, Mark and his mother, al he knows is that his father was some kind of a criminal after his mother left, and they'd always be running away from the cops, and people on the street. It was a harsh life as a child to be locked up inside and on the run constantly, but you got used to it, and it seemed normal to Hiccup, and that's where he learned to be who he is.

Eventually the police did catch his father and his father ended up going to jail. After many months of questioning Hiccup and trying to get things out of him they decided to put him in a foster home finally. They figured it'd be best to separate father and son far away from each other so instead of being in New York, Hiccup was moved over to San Fran. That was where he was placed in the most dreaded and horrid home he had ever seen.

Hiccup was placed in a home with two very religious people who were constantly happy and cheery too. He had three new foster sisters, that he didn't consider sisters too much, and he had one foster brother who ended up being like an actual brother to him. He'd always scare the youngest daughter and she'd cry and he'd just smirk, he was slapped a lot for it and had to go to church a lot to apparently pay for his sins as his foster parents would put. Soon enough he became best friends with the girl his age. Melody. She was beautiful to him, and she funny and smart. They were best friends and he showed her cool things he could do, little things until the one day he was 13.

That day of August 18th, being thirteen years old, his control on what he was doing went too far, he inflicted pain on her, and she suffered a great deal of pain, and he couldn't stop it, he tried endlessly to help her but soon the colour in her face drained, and he just ran, he ran far away from where he lived, he couldn't stay there, not after what he did to that girl, his own best friend, he just couldn't deal with it, he tells absolutely no one about it and he doesn't fool around with powers anymore he only does what he knows he can control and he doesn't like to attempt to do other things.

• Powers/talents: He can make illusions, although it takes a lot out of him and it's not a constant thing he can continue doing over and over.
    Fatal Flaw: Being too independent, he wont ever work with others and will always refuse help.
    Minor Flaws: He has a short temper.
    Minor Talents: Trickery and sees very well in the dark, better than most.
    Year round or Summer?: year round
    Other: Nothing else
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:39 pm

ACCEPTED

Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Create.php?text=Elena%20Campbell&name=Redressed
Panda's Bamboo Villagers! Tumblr_m19sd6i2Mq1qaajf6o1_500

• Name: Elena Kimberly Campbell
    Nickname: Ella or Ellie but call her one of those and you'll most likely be punched.
    Birthday: April 7th
    Godly Parent: Dionysus
    Claimed?: yes
    Years at camp?: 3 years

• Personality: Elena isn't a door mat, that's the one thing you can never define her as, she wont let anyone walk all over her, never in a million years, and she's rather blunt too, she'll tell you how things are and what they're like, no beating around the bush with this one, and she likes direct answers nine times out of ten, although she's not a very serious or very dark person either, it's a bit to explain.

She tends to joke around quite a bit, and she has a twisted sense of humor in the fact it's pretty perverted, but she laughs with herself, she even has big hints of sarcasm while she's around. She can't help it, if she gets the chance she'll take and she'll say it, here's no filter to anything she says, she says it and that's the end of it, she likes to daring with her words, and she likes to tease or bug people massively. A lot of people don't get her sense of humor but others possibly do but don't like it, but she is who she is and she doesn't hide herself from that.

Elena is street smart, she may not be too knowing of studies like she should be, but she knows her street smarts well and she's not naive, she's rather far from it to be honest. Elena knows about drugs, alcohol, and all that great stuff, Elena had gotten into those things before on her own too, and the drugs she wouldn't relive but the alcohol is something she still uses and she parties as much as she can or when she can, she's never really serious about much though, she isn't one to get in touch with her emotions either.

Appearance: Elena has dark features, except for her skin, so naturally those features stand out. Her hair is dark brown, so dark brown that it looks black. It's wavy with twists of curls. She has a pair of brown eyes and they're rather dark at that. She's not the slimmest girl out there but she does what she needs to. Unlike a lot of girls, she has curves, more than most have. Elena is normally seen with a smirk on her first or laughing, or being sarcastic with someone.

Mortal Family: Her mother, Mildred is rather old fashioned, to say the most part, she believes in a lot of old fashioned rules, hence why Mildred and Elena hardly got along. She was actually living in Scotland for most of her life. Sometimes Elena has a Scottish accent but it hardly shows through most times because she got used to the American one. When Elena was 12 that was when her mother decided to move to America, and they did they moved to the west coast. Although, her mother had planned an arranged marriage for her and never told her until she was 13.Most of it is something to be described later on. Mildred and Elena just had a lot of fights, and normally Mildred won because she had authority and just sent Elena to her room, but in America she'd always sneak out of the house and party anyway, she found a way.

History: Mildred is Elena's mother and Dionysus is her father, honestly her father had charmed Mildred enough and loosened her up one night with all the alcohol he was giving her, he only had one quest and once he was done he was going to be out of the picture. Although their night of drinking and fun did lead to his quest but without meaning to, Mildred ended up getting pregnant. Mildred was in a very religious family and she knew if her father found out she'd be disowned or she'd be going to private schools and all of that.

Mildred in fact did end up going to private school while she was 17 and pregnant. She hated going there but it was the best thing for her, as far as her father was concerned. Mildred had been Scottish but Elena was born in Britain. That was where Mildred went to private school after all. Elena was her pride and joy but she was also the sign of her mistake.

Mildred's best friends with Elanor who she briefly named Elena after, and Elanor happened to have a son named Charles. Him and Elena always played together and they soon became each others bet friends. They would do a whole lot together, and they even partied a bit before Elena moved. Speaking of which she was sent off to America and lived over there for quite some time although when she was 13 she was told that she was arranged to marry Charles, and it had been planned since they were toddlers and soon Charles and his mother moved over to America with them.

Mildred and Elanor weren't waiting to marry their children, when the kids were 15 that was when Elena was supposed to marry Charles, although before things were setup, Charles talked to Elena and soon Elena found out that Charles was a son of Hermes and Charles found out that Elena was a child of Dionysus. Together they decided to run off to a camp they heard about, they ran off on the day they were supposed to marry. They were attacked by many things but shortly they survived and made it to camp, they continued to be friends but now there was no more pressure to marry each other.

• Powers/talents: She can hold down her drinks without getting a negative impact on her, she can also find a bottle of alcohol within ten feet of her if she really had to.
    Fatal Flaw: She turns everything into a game and isn't very serious about much.
    Minor Flaws: Doesn't listen to other people, says what she wants.
    Minor Talents: She's good at talking her way around things.
    Year round or Summer?: Year round
    Other: Noting else

Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Elena is finished :)
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:08 pm

ACCEPTED

Great character! Can I just say though, Scotland and Britain are the same country. :3

ty cookie

Last edited by Finnish Ninja on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Shh, I had like 6 or 5 hours of sleep when I wrote that part xD and I don't think about these things sometimes. I think I meant England.. >.> Or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panda's Bamboo Villagers!   Panda's Bamboo Villagers! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panda's Bamboo Villagers!
Page 1 of 1