Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Perfect Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Perfect Life Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Life   Perfect Life I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:57 pm

I'm not sure if this should be a forum game or just in regular chat but, here it goes anyway.

So basically, you're going to write a small paragraph on what you hope your life turns out like. Some things you may want to include are university/college, husband/wife, job, amount of children, house, moods etc. I'm just going to point out that you don't have to have a celeb for your husband or wife.

Here's mine:

I will attend University of Toronto for creative writing studies or journalism. I will graduate with a major in English and become a journalist after months of working at libraries or book shops for money to pay the bills while searching for better jobs. I will marry at the age of 24 to a man who understands me and can stand my awful attitude. I will give birth to my son, Prosper[ik its weird but, i love the name] and 4 years later, I will adopt a baby girl. Me and my family will live in a town/block house because me and my husbands jobs don't pay as well as they should.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

Perfect Life
Page 1 of 1