Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:41 am

Faith ran in the library and toward a corner where she thought she might be save. "I have to get away from here..." she mumbled to herself and covered her ears with her hands, shutting her eyes. "I'm not mean to be here. I wish I could go home."
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:55 am

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk ran into the library and then he looked around frantically to find Faith. There were only four words in his mind now,"Have to find her." His shoes were making noise in the library so, he stopped running and started walking. Some people were looking at him and it seemed like they were thinking,"That guy is crazy." But, Hawk didn't bother them. He walked past a corner but he again came back towards the corner and then he saw a girl sitting there with her ears covered and her eyes closed. It was Faith. She didn't notice him because her eyes were closed. Then, Hawk said in a low voice,"Faith?"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 pm

He opened her eyes slowly and looked up at him. "W-what?" She answered and moved more into the corner. Faith sighed and looked around the library. There were a lot of books that made her smile a bit, but she quickly wiped it off of her face, quickly. "I-I'm sorry..." She whispered and hid her face. She wasn't usually this dramatic, but this was huge for her.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk wondered why she hid her face and then he said,"There's no need to be sorry. As I said before, I know what you're going through right now..." Hawk was breathing heavily and he was sweating because of the running and he was still pretty shaken up bacause of fighting with that monster. Then, he took up his courage and walked towards Faith and hugged her. Hawk felt some kind of chill go through his body but he also felt a feeling of warmth at the same time. Then, he backed up after some seconds and asked Faith,"So, you're good to go now?"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Before she could respond, Hawk had hugged her. "Y-you sure?" She asked and hugged back softly. He was a bit sweaty and smelled like outside. "I-i think I'm good now." Faith said and stood up shakily. A book caught Faith's attention and she went over to it. "Whoa.."She decided to walk over to it and slowly opened it. The book had five women engraved on the cover. "These must be the muses..." she mumbled to herself and examined the sacred book closely.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:17 am

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk had entered the library before but he had never walked into this part of the library and because of that, he saw a whole bunch of books which hadn't seen neither heard of so, he felt like taking all the books there to his cabin and start reading them all because he was a huge bookworm. But then he saw Faith take a book and stare at it and say,"These must be the muses..." So, Hawk asked Faith,"One of these is your mother then?"

Last edited by স্বাগতম সরকার on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:43 am

Faith nodded slowly and opened the book all the way. "Let's see.." She mumbled to herself and started to read the text. A certain muse caught her eye. "Clio.." She whispered rubbed her hand over the name and picture. "The muse of historical writings.." Faith glanced at Hawk, but before she could say anything more, a suddenly flash appeared over her head. "Help!" She yelped and fell to her knees. It was a hiegram of a scroll that representing Clio's claim as her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk quickly picked up the book and kept it where it was. The noise that Faith made should have made the people in the library come running towards them but maybe they just thought it was just another book that fell down. Then, while taking a look at the diagram, Hawk couldn't do anything but smile because Faith was claimed at last. Hawk would have pulled up Faith right after she fell but hey, the sign of claiming a half-blood isn't a dangerous thing, is it? So, Hawk thought about doing it in a little style so, then he offered Faith his hand and asked,"Would you, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:34 pm

She looked at his hand nervously and back down at the ground. "What just happened?" Faith asked and rubbed her arm. "Did I do something wrong or something?" She asked and finally took his hand, pulling herself up. After she stood up, she picked up the book and held it closely. "Momma..." Faith whispered and looked at him. "Can I keep it?"
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:46 am

Andrew Hawkins -

"Yeah, sure." Said Hawk. Then, he looked at the books which he never saw nor heard of. He then run his hand through his hair and some of the ash of the monster fell,"What the?!" He said. Then, he scrambled his hair and saw all of the ash which was in his hair fall. He then said to Faith,"Let's get the hell out of this library." And started to walk towards the entrance which was also the exit.

Last edited by Mysterious Boy on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Faith hugged the book closer and quickly nods. "Where are we going?" She asked and stepped closer to him, then looked down at the remaining ashes of the beast fall out of his hair. "Whoa, you need to wash your hair. " She said and brushed some off of his shoulder, smiling a bit. "Oh! I forgot my stuff. Be right back." She said and rushed back to the top of the hill and grabbed her things and started to walk back down to the library where Hawk was at.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:17 am

Andrew Hawkins -

Seeing Faith walk towards the hill made Hawk think about the time when he first talked to Faith. It hadn't been long since they met but so many things had happened since they met. "The typical day of a demi-god." Hawk mumbled to himself. The weather was a bit chilly so, Hawk folded his arms. He raised his head a bit and took a glance at the cabin of the Muses. Then, he saw Faith walking down the hill with some of her things. Hawk walked towards her and asked,"The encounter with that monster was the first time you saw a monster?"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Meeting back up with Hawk, Faith had a slight smile on her lips." Hm...y-yeah, that was my first time running into one." She answered and looked at him."do you know what it was? Like...what type of creature it was?" She asked him and played with her hair a bit. Afterwards, she put the book that she got from the library away in her suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:21 am

Andrew Hawkins -

"Instead of you running into that monster, the monster ran into you. I think it was attracted to you or something." Hawk said with a grin on his face. "And um... I had read about that monster in a book but I don't exactly remember. Maybe it was a Hellhound or something... So, you see that cabin out there? It's the cabin of the Muses. You will be staying there." Hawk said while pointing at the Muses' cabin which was made of classic Greek walls and had nine statues in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Her smile grew a bit wider as she looked at him. Snapping out of the trance, she quickly turned toward the Muse's Cabin and gasped at its beauty."Oh my..." She slowly walled toward the cabin and turned around to face Hawk. "Hm..Uh..would you....like to, hm.." Faith couldn't find her words, but they finally came to her mind. "Join me?" She asked and shifted her weight from one foot to the next.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:44 am

Andrew Hawkins -

"Join you on what?" Hawk said, still grinning. And when he saw Faith stammering while asking him to join her, Hawk understood that she was getting a bit nervous. The weather was so cold that Hawk thought,"I would choose fighting monsters for a lifetime than standing in this cold weather for now." And waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:11 am

She looked down and shook her head once."I was hoping that you could help me unpack if you want?" Faith mumbled under her breath. Studying the died grass under her feet. "Nevermind." She smiled a bit and headed for her cabin. Pausing, she turned around and looked up at him. "Thanks for everything.."
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk's smile faded. Then he said,"Yeah, I would like to help you unpack but I think it would look pretty dumb if a Half-Blood from the Athena cabin would be helping another Half-Blood from a different cabin just to unpack in front of their siblings. But, I'm ready to help." Hawk then sighed and said,"And um... You're welcome..."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 am

She smiled a bit, "No, its fine, Hawk.." Faith said and walked toward the Cabin. "Hm..we can meet somewhere if ya like?" She turned around to face him once more. "Or hm...I don't know." After a bit, she continued her walk, giving herself a mental facepalm. "Such an idiot..." Faith mumbled her breath and continued her journey to the Muse's Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:07 am

Andrew Hawkins -

"I didn't even get to say goodbye." Hawk mumbled to himself. He saw Faith walking towards the Muses' cabin and thought,"I wonder if we will meet again." The weather was getting really cold now so, he turned back and took a look at the library and started to head back to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Stopping in her tracks, Faith turned around." Hawk?" She called after him And started to run toward him."hey, hm..do you mind if we meet back up at the.." She paused and started thinking."thee....courtyard?" She asked him and waited for him to answer her question. This was the only person the helped her so fAr.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:02 am

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk turned towards Faith."Ok." Said Hawk with a slight smile on his face. And then, for the first time Hawk noticed that Faith was taller than him. "Darn it." Hawk thought to himself because he was shorter than almost everybody in camp those who are his age. "So, I'll go take shower now to get rid of the monster ashes which are left in my hair. See you at the cabin courtyard tomorrow afternoon. Bye." Said Hawk, and then he started to walk towards his cabin.

OOC - Ok, so I've created a topic at the 'Cabin Courtyard' forum.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:06 am

Faith looked at him and nodded. "Alright then, see you there, then." She laughed a bit and quickened her pace toward the most the beautiful cabin that she has ever seen. She could her the soft music playing just from outisde it. "Yeah, see ya!" She called again and ran toward the cabin, excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away   Getting Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Areas :: The Library-
Jump to: