Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Green's charries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

Green's charries Empty
PostSubject: Green's charries   Green's charries I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Half-Bloods
Name:Alexander Wheatly
Age/Birthday:16, April 16th, 1996
God Parent:Demeter
Claimed:Yes
Mortal Family:Henry Wheatly(Father) and Nicole Wheatly(Step-mother)
Years in Camp: One year
Brief History: Alexander Wheatly had a somewhat okay life living with his father, Henry. Growing up, Alex always loved to help his father out in the yard and at his plant nursery. During his years, he learned bits and pieces about Greek mythology. Alex was bullied by one mortal who name is Austin in which he was tortured by. Alex never told anyone and received numerous scars and burns. He did have a close friend named Jade, she hid her true form from him for his own safety.
Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:
Alexander has a light mocha skin complexion to match his brown eyes. His torso is almost covered kn scars and burns from the abuse, causing him to swim with a shirt on. He stands at five feet and eleven inches. He weighs about 143 pounds and six ounces.
Personality: Alex'z personality changes at least for times a year. This is because of the seasons that his mother, Demeter created. In Spring, he is very bubbly and can annoy someone if he doesn't calm down. Willing to help anyone, Alex seems to be 'renewed' in this season. The heated months of Summer brings Alex to his sporty, happy side. During this season, he is a hard worker and enjoy being outside with nature. As the leaves fall off of the trees in Autumn, he can be cynical and meaner than usual. This time of the year, Alex is easy to piss off. The last three months of the year, Alex keeps to himself, barely talks to anybody and goes to his secret place. He is more sorrowful and has been known to cut himself a few times. The fear of going back home still haunts him, causing him to be absentminded.
Fatal Flaw: Over protectivness.
Pets:None.
Talents:Alexander can control plant life. He can control four to seven five foot bushes. The plants start to decay thirty minutes after the plant is grown. Alex can also animate plants. The largest plant he can control is a 7 foot tree which he can do twice a day. He can control the plants 4-7 minutes a day. Gardening, cooking, drawing, and is good with animals are some of the things Alex is good at.
Weapons: A Celestial Bronze battle axe and a bow and arrows which are also celestial bronze.
Year-Round or Summer:Summer
Others: His overall mood changes with the four seasons.
Others:

Last edited by Green on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Green's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green's charries   Green's charries I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:14 pm

PENDING!

hey there green. I'm sorry, but I can't accept Alex just yet! Unfortunately, whilst we don't mind you using pictures as well, you have to have four sentences of text for his Physical Appearance. Also, his personality needs to be full sentences, instead of the list. Thanks, and sorry.

ty cookie

Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Green's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green's charries   Green's charries I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Sorry about that, I think j made the corrections needed.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Green's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green's charries   Green's charries I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Accepted broseph
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Green's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green's charries   Green's charries I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Half-Bloods
Name:Faith Michaels
Age/Birthday: 13. March 2, 2001
God Parent: Clio, the muse of history
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Martin Michaels, M.D.(Father)
Years in Camp: None
Brief History: After the muse, Clio, birthed Faith, her father, Dr. Michaels, took his new baby and went home. There, he raised her to respect other people and be humble even though some may not be. Growing up, Faith loved to recite poems and learn about history, in which she always got an A in. Soon her father slowly taught her about Greek mythology and specializing in the nine muses. Her father knew that one day she would have to go to Camp Half-blood and be claimed by her mother, Clio.
Physical Appearance: Faith is little over 5'7 and weighs at least 102 lbs. Her mocha complexion goes well with her hazel eyes. Her stature is rather small, yet tightened. She usually wears sundresses and has yellow satchel over her shoulder.
Personality: Faith is one of the sweetest girls you will probably ever meet. She cares deeply for the people around her. She respects people opinions and insights in life; However she isn't spoken and makes sure she gets her own point across, but is also humble. All in all, Faith is great and loving person.
Fatal Flaw:Trusting to a fault
Pets: Three yellow canaries.
Talents: Faith has the power to see the history behind any object or person. She can get a back-flash just from touching it. She can look has far back as a month. She can do this three times a day. She is an awesome singer and loves photographing when she is not busy. Also, she can recite any thing she has read in her life thanks to her awesome memory.
Weapons: Fighting is a last resort for Faith, but when she is forced to, she yields five throwing celestial bronze daggers and a mini shield.
Year-Round or Summer: Undecided.
Other: None
Green's charries Ant-farm-china-anne-mcclain-2
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Green's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green's charries   Green's charries I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:37 am

Green's charries BwETd
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Green

Green

Green's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green's charries   Green's charries I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:35 pm

(WIP)
Name: James Aero
Age/Birthday:17, September 10, 1997
God Parent: Aeolus, the god of the winds
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: James Heath (Step-dad) Mary Heath (Mother)
Years in Camp: 3 years
Brief History:
Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Hendrix has a cocky attitude and seems to be self-centered.
Fatal Flaw: ONE fatal flaw
Pets:A German Shepherd named Rite
Talents:
Weapons:Two c
Year-Round or Summer:Year-Rounder
Other:
On Hold!!
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Green's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green's charries   Green's charries I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Chrysanthemum Pamila Blackthorn. She is also known as Crysthana, Chrissy, and sometimes known as Pam.
Age/Birthday:18. Chrysanthemum was born on a beautiful Spring morning at 7:03 am. The day was May 24th, 1993
God Parent: Thalia, the goddess of Banquets and festivals
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: David Blackthorn (Father)
Years in Camp: Chrissy has only been at Camp Half-Blood for a year. That year, in Chrysanthemum's words was "Hot and and tirin'." Although, she did enjoy herself for the most part. That year, she built muscle, and lost a yew pounds. At first, she barely knew anyone and didn't want to at first. About two weeks in, she met a daughter of Hecate and a son of Apollo . They were the best of friends and nothing could divide them. Soon they had to go there separate ways when Autumn came around.
Brief History: Thalia met David at a dinner party that his friend had hosted. Her father had made a joke about the Roman gods and the goddess of Banquets was somewhat offended and 'schooled' him on the subject. Their conversation went on and they soon fell in love. After a few months, Thalia was pregnant. David was over joyed and made sure Thalia was well taken care of. When the nine months were up, the goddess conceived a beautiful baby girl who she named, Chrysanthemum Pamila Blackthorn. Unforuntly, right afterThalia had to go.

When Chrysanthemum was five years old, she was helping her father, David Blackthorn, put peachs in crates to take to the market. She hummed as she did this as her father stacked them up. Soon the crates full of produce towered over the little demigod. Somehow, one of the crates got lose and the others fell on top of Chrissy. Her father heard her scream and the crash of the crates. She was shivering in fear. "D-d-daddy!!" She called trumping. David ran to her and quickly dug her out. "Crysthana!" He picked her up and held her. "I'm so sorry.." He started to tear up and hugged her tightly. She was still shaking at the traumatic experience. This is how her fear formed. Claustrophobia.

Skipping another seven years of Chrysanthemum's life, which brings us to her first day of middle school. This was a very important to her and she was ready to face the world. When she went to first period, her teacher, Mrs.Oie had there first assignment. Her small soon faded as the words on the board seemed to get grumbled. She then looked down at her sheet of paper and frowned. Chrissy started to pull at her hair out of nervousness. However, she did manage she finish the assignment and learned as much as she could understand. She went throughout the day like that. Six months after her thirteenth birthday, her mother, Thalia claimed her while she was doing her daily chores. A symbol of a basket full of fruit appeared over her head. When her father got home, she told him what happened to her when he was gone. David knew what was going on and took her to Camp Half-Blood
Physical Appearance: Chrysanthemum's body is well built for a girl her age. Her hair falls below her shoulders except when she puts it in a bun. Her copper skin complexion goes perfectly with her nice, soft lips. Chrissy's usually wears a dress with flats and sometimes put a peach blossom behind her bun. Her stern yet soft expression shows her personality well. :Her eyes are brown in co lour, but looks hazel when the sun is out. She has a beautiful mocha skin complexion that shines a bit in the sunlight, She gets two shades darker in the summer time.
Spoiler:

Personality: Chrissy is a very strong person and rarely shows her sadness. She can be peepy at times, but can be very serious when it comes to her life, family, and friends. Also, she can pessimistic during her 'moods' or when she is in deep thought. All in all, Chrysanthemum is a good person, but lacks the heart to warm up to people. She loves to help people who are truly in need.
Fatal Flaw: Chrysanthemum has a short temper and usually doesn't realize what she is saying before it is too late. Another one of her flaws is that she thinks that her way is the right way. Also, she can be slightly judgmental and sometimes think that the glass is half empty. Chrissy is also near-sighted and must wear contacts or glasses to see clearly.
Pets:None
Talents: Chrissy has a beautiful voice that she uses while plucking fruit from the branches in the orchards. She loves to test her cooking skills especially when she was living with her father. :Chrysanthemum has the ability to grow any type of plant that yields fruit, vegetables, or even nuts. Unfortunately, she can not grow flowers or any other type of plant that doesn't produce a 'harvest'. She can do this once a day before fainting. The largest thing she can grow is a fifteen foot tall tree(As long as the tree produces fruit, nuts ect. On good days, she can summon a plate of food twice a day. This drains at least half of her energy.
Weapons: She wields a cesetrial bronze scythes. She also has five celestial bronze throwing knifes. She has a celestial bronze shield that has thorny vines around the edge. Since she is a Greek demigod, she has celestial bronze imbedded in her breastplate. A battle skirt hugs tightly to her waist and gives her enough flexibility to do quick turns and cartwheels. Her shoes are laced up all the way to her knees.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: She has flashbacks about the accident.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Green's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green's charries   Green's charries I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 am

Green's charries BwETd
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Green's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green's charries   Green's charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green's charries
Page 1 of 1