Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ] Empty
PostSubject: If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ]   If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:58 pm

i think i'm paranoid

Adam bent over to adjust the strap on his boot. It kept jingling. It was rather frustrating. He ran a hand through his short, black hair. Sighing angrily, he took out the pack of Malboro cigarettes out of pants pocket. He lit one, placing the small stick of tobacco between his pink lips. Adam was on his way to the Amphitheater to practice a song he'd been trying to master. It was one of his favorite's by his favorite artist. Ed Sheeran actually. Which was odd because he listened to All Time Low like it was religion but, he was a total sucker for Ed Sheeran.

Adam climbed the steps to the stage, and took the black CD out of his pocket and placed it in the stereo. The beat started and Adam started to walk around the stage, shaking his fist around and bobbing his head.

Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ]   If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 pm

It was easy to get lost in music. Brianna did it all the time, letting music fill her body up and make it move. That's what she did when she came to the amphitheater, where other kids played music, and she danced to them. Today was the same as many. She came to the main area, her feet making little noise as she moved closer, closer to the music. And then she let it take her. Her body swirled and moved with every rhythm and motion. Her cream colored peasant skirt flowed around her legs, but did not seem to hinder her in the least. The tassels on her grape-colored sweater swung around her as she moved, getting stuck in her wavy hair.

As he would finish, she would face him, tilting sideway so she could look at him upside down, her hair dragging the floor "Hi! That song was fun! I'm Brianna, what's your name?" Big purple eyes blinked up at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ]   If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 pm

i think i'm paranoid

Adam smiled crooked. He let his head hang back right before the chorus. He was really getting into it, shaking his whole body and jumping around. "What I do isn’t up to you, And if the city never sleeps, Then that makes two!" He jumped again. After turning around a couple times, Adam noticed a girl dancing. He waved at her, with a goofy smile.

When the song ended, Adam wiped his forehead with the back of his hand and walked over to the girl. She was pretty, with caramel brown hair and big, bright eyes the color of plums. Adam crossed his arms over his chest, looking her up and down before pulling out his pack of cigarettes. He chuckled at her. She was very energetic, he could see that. A cigarette was placed inbetween his lips as he smiled at her. "It was fun wasn't it? Names Adam Chrysler."

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ]   If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:09 pm

"Nice to meetcha. I don't wanna be a pain in the butt, but have you ever seen a hunk of smoked meat just out of a smoker? Like, all charred and icky looking? That's probably what your lungs will look like in a few years, minus the yummy smell you get with smoked beef. If you actually smoke that is." Brianna stared at the cancer stick sitting between his lips, tilting her head body to the side again. Since it wasn't lit, she wasn't worried yet about the evil smoke stuff.

Pushing her hair off of her shoulders, she tried to focus on what she did best, making friends! "Do you sing here a lot? I like to come here and dance when people sing or play. If I'm not climbing trees, or playing tag with the nymphs, or sewing. Do you like climbing trees?" Standing straight again, the Dionysus child smiled brightly. Possible friends were always exciting. It meant she wouldn't be alone.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ]   If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:47 pm

i think i'm paranoid

Adam smiled at her. "Nah I don't smoke. It's a metaphor. See, you put the killing thing right between your teeth but you don't give it the power to do its killing." He took the cigarette from between his lips and placed it back in the package. Adam slipped the pack into his back pocket and cracked his knuckles.

"I've climbed a tree, yeah. Don't really have an opinion on climbing trees though." He chuckled. Adam clapped and sighed. "So, you like dance, yeah? Are you more into modern and like, break dancing or lyrical and all that ballerina stuff?"

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ]   If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Brianna blinked as she absorbed his explanation. She almost seemed confused, but that might just be an effect of her wide eyes, because as he finished, she smiled and nodded. "Oooooh. I get it! Though it seems like a waste of money unless you're using the same ones all the time..." Tapping her cheek, she pondered this.

When he asked about her dancing preference, she smiled. "Both! I took ballroom dancing lessons for years! Til my instructor turned out to be a bird lady trying to kill me... I also try modern stuff! It's hard though sometimes! The way you have to move your body can be really difficult if you don't have the right stuff. What do you like to sing?" Brianna smiled a bright smile, blowing up a puff of air to get her bangs out of her eyes. She began to rock back and forth, toe to heel as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ]   If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

i think i'm paranoid

Adam shrugged. "I just like the arts. Dance, singing, theatre, visual... I like it all." He took her by the hand and walked her over to the middle of the stage. "Now, I'm going to teach you how to break dance. It requires a lot of balance and flexibility. So, you might want to stretch first." Adam held his arm over his shoulder, his arm being bent at the elbow, and pushed it backwards. He could feel the burn on his triceps.

After five minutes of stretching, Adam sighed and grabbed Brianna's hand again. "Now I'm going to show you a move and all you have to do is try to copy it. And after your first attempt, I'll show you step by step."

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ]   If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Following him, her eyes alight with curiosity. "Balance and Flexibility? I can do that!" Sitting down, she began doing the stretches she'd learned in dance classes. She rarely stretched, as that broke her rule of 'just go with it', but he seemed quite set on it.

After a few minutes, she would stand and take his hand. "Okie doke! I'll do my best! You won't tease me if I fall on my rump?" She asked, blinking those big eyes at him, looking not a bit nervous. Taking a deep breath, she would step back to watch him intently. She was focused on getting this new thing right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ]   If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If The City Never Sleeps, Then That Makes Two [ Vix ]
Page 1 of 1