Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere

Go down 
+3
Crispy Bacon
firelord zuko
moon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere Empty
PostSubject: liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere   liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:40 pm

I lied. To you all. I'm not that pretty red - headed girl, no, that's not the real me. That's my cousin, who is an amazing singer and plays guitar. I'm learning, yes, but I can't play like she can.

I lied.

I thought that being a part of something that was public, ish, would mean that I have to be pretty looking. I'm not. Nope, not at all. But, I should've been honest with you guys from the start. I hate liars, and I say that quite a bit, but I'm a terrible liar too.

I lied.

Can we start over? Because if we can... here it goes.

Hi. I'm Moon. I'm from Minnesota, play the flute, can't sing worth a hoot, and am learning the guitar. I like Taylor Swift, don't hate but I do. I'm from a small town and love Percy Jackson.

Since I haven't been honest... here's what I really look like. I'm so so so sorry I lied.

I'm the brunette:

Since I promise you guys formal pictures....

Being a dork with Lindsay:
See no evil (Brittany), Hear no evil (Lindsay), Speak no evil (Me):
Lindsay and I:
From left to right, Lindsay, Tosha, Brittany, Nicole, Sarah, and my face:
Photobomb:

I'm so sorry I lied... forgive me? I don't expect you too, but I am deeply sorry.

-Moon
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere   liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

It's okay Moonie I forgive you. And omg you are beautiful, I love you dress, it's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere   liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Thank you. So much.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere   liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm

AW MOON YOU'RE SO PRETTY. :D

It's no big deal, yo. I mean, it doesn't really matter how you look, since your personality is pretty stellar. YOU'RE ALSO HAWT THO SO THAT DOESN'T HURT.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere   liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:54 pm

You guys are so forgiving D: I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH OH MY GOSH
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere   liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Moon you are so pretty. D8< /flips all of the tables
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere   liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Dog, I lied a while back. It's no big deal to me. You only lied about minor things ja? Nbd. I LIED ABOUT MY ENTIRE LIFE. It's cool man.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere   liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Okay cool :3
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere   liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:24 am

Luna bby my online rule is "It doesnt matter what someone looks like, what their name is or who they are in rl. I only care about personalitys."
Youve been kind and sweet from day one. I dont care everyone else calls you Moon or that you showed us other pictures. Your my Luna hon, and for what its worth, I forgive you <3
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere   liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:38 am

bro you stupid if you think this changes our opinions of you and that we don't love you as much because you look different snoooooooort. Hun, you're still moon, babe. I'm shore loads of people have lied - and still are lying - on this site, so just chill

YOU STILL MY MOON BBY

liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere Reverse-1336405323_justin_bieber_zebra_dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere   liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

liars don't get anywhere, guess i'm not going nowhere
Page 1 of 1