Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

teenage dirtbag; jason

Go down 
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

teenage dirtbag; jason Empty
PostSubject: teenage dirtbag; jason   teenage dirtbag; jason I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:34 am

jason,
I'm trapped in a collapsing building, come find me now; we'll hide out...

For the first time in almost a year and a half, Jason had returned to the place where his hard, frustrating, Demigod life had started; his school. Well, there were a few flaws in that sentence. For one, it was his old school and the second was that it technically wasn't a school. Royale college of musical talents prided itself of providing the best teenagers with the some of the best support, teaching and facilities that America had to offer. At the age of sixteen, Jason had flown halfway across the large country just so he could attend it with his scholarship. Now, two years later, he wished he hadn't. He would much rather be back in California, oblivious to the fact that he was the son of a greek god; so he could just be a normal eighteen year old and worry about exams and getting girls rather than whether he was going to get his head ripped off by a mythical beast.

Why he was back? One reason; to deceive. He wasn't the normal teenager to lie really badly, but this was one of the rare situations that would mean that the truth would equal trouble; his family would find out that for the last year and a half, he hadn't been attending the collage at all, but a fantasy camp that trained kids to be warriors and fight perhaps the the death. His mom would flip.

[WIP]
Back to top Go down

teenage dirtbag; jason
Page 1 of 1