Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.

Go down 
+3
Excelsior
Zan
Avawstar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Avawstar

Avawstar

Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. Empty
PostSubject: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:38 pm

So I have finished Syn and it is time for her to come back to camp. The lovely lady is currently rping with Excelsior's character, Magnus, just outside of camp for her first appearance, and I would like her to have some other rps too where she kinda turns up and surprises people. And there has to be some sort of awkward reunion with the wonderful Adam, because of obvious reasons.

So is anyone wiling to re-meet Syn (even if they never met her before, but were at camp during that first time and had seen her around/knew of her) so that I have someone to rp with?

Just because you should know, I like to plan out a general plot for the topic so it doesn't meander aimlessly and suddenly die out. Because that is the worst thing.
Back to top Go down
http://corporal-creampuff.tumblr.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:35 pm

I wish I still had some of my old characters. :P
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm

Once the episode with Magnus finishes, I'd love to have an RP with Syn and Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Okay okay, but I have just realized that Syn has not socialized with females that much.
SHE NEEDS A WOMANLY GUIDE.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:49 am

Bryce will meet with Syn :D
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Mickey + Syn = Best Friends. Done.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:00 am

I vote for Syn to meet Cole. And Anya. Possibly Skyla\Buffy too.
But deginately Cole and Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Syn is going to have so many friends after this.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:07 pm

I'll make the topic, Ava?
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:58 am

Okay you peeps! Are you all still interested in rping?

Because I would like to have an RP in the stables, as I have literally just realized today that she has not actually had an RP in the stables and it makes no sense. Maybe its not even in the stables, perhaps she actually becomes an instructor and teaches someone.

I would also like to maybe have a few in the following areas:

-The Arena: it would be weird for her to be there, but she hasn't actually been there before. Maybe she could spar with someone, possibly lose control/accidentally cut them, and then I can do a proper rp where her fear of blood gets the better of her or something

-The mess hall? This could be a multi persons rp where she hangs out with people she knows/doesn't know and they attempt to ask about her life and where she disappeared to (that is if they kinda knew her/noticed her absence). Maybe it could be that she goes ther and people start talking to her because it is very recent to her return and she is hungry from travels as it is winter and food is scarce so shes just wolfin' down all the food she can and then people just approach her curiously.

-Maybe at the beach or lake or strawberry fields or something. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:28 am

Also, I think, later on, that if I actually do come up with an entire back story for her child which led to her losing her memory, Syn should meet someone who has something to do with memories, and after being friends for maybe a bit, and they somehow find out she lost her memory, and maybe, if their powers allow it that is, they try to bring them back for her. But if they are able to do that, it would take her a little while to come round to that idea, and then, most likely, she would have a bit of a mental breakdown and fall unconscious for a while because of the sudden strain of remembering everything, and the horror of her memories. Which would then lead to a dramatic series of events of possibly Syn changing even more and freaking out about everything because she's gone a little unstable and such. But this is later on. Waaaaay later on.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Ava, since Syn and Mickey are in the same cabin, they eat at the same table in the mess hall, so maybe I could make a topic there, and whoever wanted to be friends with Syn and Mickey could join in?
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 am

Avawstar wrote:
Okay you peeps! Are you all still interested in rping?

Because I would like to have an RP in the stables, as I have literally just realized today that she has not actually had an RP in the stables and it makes no sense. Maybe its not even in the stables, perhaps she actually becomes an instructor and teaches someone.

I would also like to maybe have a few in the following areas:

-The Arena: it would be weird for her to be there, but she hasn't actually been there before. Maybe she could spar with someone, possibly lose control/accidentally cut them, and then I can do a proper rp where her fear of blood gets the better of her or something

-The mess hall? This could be a multi persons rp where she hangs out with people she knows/doesn't know and they attempt to ask about her life and where she disappeared to (that is if they kinda knew her/noticed her absence). Maybe it could be that she goes ther and people start talking to her because it is very recent to her return and she is hungry from travels as it is winter and food is scarce so shes just wolfin' down all the food she can and then people just approach her curiously.

-Maybe at the beach or lake or strawberry fields or something. I dunno.

I'm game. Always am.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 pm

I will RP with you in the stables. Give you a lesson on how to take care of horses (or really, Liv will *_*)
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:44 pm

I'm game :D
Aphrodite. Cole. Anya. Leena. Done.
Aph will probably be a bully, just saying.
Cole in the Arena dude.
Anya in the stables she has a horse named Mocha yay.
Leena is... not in the same Cabin, but she's weird, and if you read her charrie sheet you'd understand more lol. Lee would totally sit at the same table as her if she thought they were gonna be friends rofl.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.   Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syn needs a dramatic series of entrances.
Page 1 of 1