Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Camp Half Blood (roleplay)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan son of poseidon

Ethan son of poseidon

Camp Half Blood (roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Camp Half Blood (roleplay)   Camp Half Blood (roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:05 am

Hey guys here is a role play where we are all heroes, I will be a son of Poseidon named Ethan Matthews, to go on a quest you have to ask my permission, and I will note down main quests. Just one quest at a time.

You are in camp half blood now and pick your Olympian parent and age and have fun
Back to top Go down
Ethan son of poseidon

Ethan son of poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood (roleplay)   Camp Half Blood (roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:07 am

Current quests
None

Current Heroes/Campers
Ethan Matthews- Poseidon
Back to top Go down
Ethan son of poseidon

Ethan son of poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood (roleplay)   Camp Half Blood (roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:12 am

I limped up a hill. There was a massive sign that said Camp half blood and then suddenly I blacked out and hit the ground
Back to top Go down
Ethan son of poseidon

Ethan son of poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood (roleplay)   Camp Half Blood (roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:34 am

When I woke up there was a wet cloth on my forehead and a spoon in my mouth, I tasted cookies, in pudding form. I ran out to see several other kids my age
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood (roleplay)   Camp Half Blood (roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:49 am

Hello Ethan! We're so glad you joined our amazing role playing community. To start with, I recommend you to read first the rules and guidelines. Digest them well, mmkay? You'll be able to start after that. When you've read them, freely proceed onto creating your character. Read also the guidelines there, to be found both at the Rules and Guidelines forum.

Now, just a heads-up. You'll have to reach 500 posts to have a son (or any child) of the Big Three. Then, you've got to post four sentence minimum posts here. It's not that hard, seeing you already know how to role play.

For more questions, PM any of the admins (the guys with usernames color blue) or any member here. Hit the PM below their profiles. I'm sure they'll answer you well. Again, just read the rules. Okay, bye, have fun at CHB! :D
-Fudge
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Ethan son of poseidon

Ethan son of poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood (roleplay)   Camp Half Blood (roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:09 am

*Thanks to Fudgee*

I ran into a guy with broad shoulders who growled at me. His sword was wicked sharp and I gulped
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood (roleplay)   Camp Half Blood (roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:24 am

I love how you made no attempt to listen to what Fudge had to say ahaa xD

Basically, this is how it goes. one, this place isn't for you to make this type of gamish-personalized roleplay thread. Idek where it would be. Second, as Fudge nicely pointed out above, you must reach 500 posts before having a character belonging to either Hades, Poseidon or Zeus, kay?

I, my friend, along with the others in light blue, am a character mod. You pop on down here, make your own thread and character by using the template. Then, when either myself or any of the other mods look it over and accept it, you can then start roleplaying. Simple, huh?

Also, this is pretty irrelevant seeing as you technically need to make a proper charrie first but, your posts need to be at least four sentences also. And you can't roleplay by yourself. Plus read the rules.

kthnxbai. and yeah credit to Fudge or sorting this ish out /high-fives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood (roleplay)   Camp Half Blood (roleplay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Half Blood (roleplay)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: