Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the storage system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

the storage system Empty
PostSubject: the storage system   the storage system I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:57 am

you had me at hello

wasting away, away from you

After an overflow of muse to create more characters, despite having no open slots yet, I've decided to share the love and create an adoption thread for characters I've written, but will never get around to use. These include female characters, whom most of you know I have trouble roleplaying with, and male characters whom I know that I will never pull off. I've received compliments on my characters, mainly because I believe that I work hard on them, so each of these characters will be worth 200 drachmas, unless stated otherwise. Please don't ask for a discount because I try as much as possible to make sure each character is well-written. Once you adopt my character/s, you are free to change the face-claim I've provided, which may alter the physical appearance, and change some details about him/her. Enjoy!
navigation
  • KATIE NOVAK -- WIP
  • ISLA HENDRIK -- WIP
  • WIP
  • WIP
  • WIP
  • WIP
  • WIP
  • WIP
  • WIP
  • WIP

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

the storage system Empty
PostSubject: Re: the storage system   the storage system I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:00 am

BIRTH NAME
Leslie Katerina Novak Fisher
NICKNAME/S
Katherine Novak, Kate, Katie
AGE & BIRTHDAY
15 years old ; Born on October 29, 1997
BIRTHPLACE
Unknown
HOMETOWN
Gloucester, New Jersey
NATIONALITY
American with German heritage (Unknown)
GOD PARENT
Apate, spirit of deceit, guile, and fraud
CLAIMED/NOT
Claimed
YEAR-ROUND/SUMMER
Year-Round
YEARS IN CAMP
3 Years
WEAPON
Celestial Bronze throwing knives, kunais, and shurikens
TALENTS
  • Offensive
    • Minor ability to confuse attacker by creating small illusions

• Defensive
    • Minor ability to confuse attacker by creating small illusions

• Passive
    • Ability to innately sense lies, deceit, or fraud since they are familiar with it herself.

• Supplementary
    • Powers can be used to persuade others into coming in agreement with her, but doesn't necessarily work all the time if the person has a strong will.
    • Innately good at lying and will come off as believable.
MORTAL FAMILY
  • Joseph Thatcher, 40, Head Designer and Creative Director of the Joseph Thatcher label (FC: Paul Walker), NPC
    • Born in Berlin, Germany, Joseph is one of the three children of American ex-pagent queen, Rosa Young, and German actor, Karl Thatcher. The family moved to America after the youngest daughter, Lola, was born. Joseph is the middle child, having an older brother named Connor.
    • He started his fashion label right before he graduated from Yale University, with the help from his parents' funds. It has been reported that he supposedly started the label due to friends complimenting his sense of style. Despite earning a degree in Business Management, he went with what he truly wanted, which was to start a clothing line for boys.

HISTORY
While most children have the opportunity to speak fondly about their parents, Leslie Fisher hasn't had the chance to do so. As an unplanned daughter of a Greek spirit and a ruthless mortal, it is evident that she wasn't exactly wanted in any of her parents' lives. Although she doesn't know any information concerning her parents, her father, Joseph Thatcher, is a top fashion designer whose fashions have graced the runways of Paris, Milan, and New York fashion week, who met Apate at an masquerade-themed after party of a show. Apate introduced herself as Candace, a top model who designers constantly fawn over. Joseph was enchanted by 'Candace' and immediately had himself wrapped around her finger. She fed him lies and he devoured each one. Candace had to leave for a 10-month long project in Japan, but fast forward 11 months later, he was surprised to see Candace return with a month-old baby in her arms. She shoved the child in his arms and claimed no not want anything to do with her. Candace left, with the excuse that her career would be ruined, and never returned.

As a 24 year old designer who was at the peak of his career, Joseph didn't know what to do.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

PERSONALITY

FATAL FLAW

Last edited by Diggy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

the storage system Empty
PostSubject: Re: the storage system   the storage system I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:00 am

CHARACTER GOES HERE
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

the storage system Empty

CHARACTER GOES HERE
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

the storage system Empty
PostSubject: Re: the storage system   the storage system I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:01 am

CHARACTER GOES HERE
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

the storage system Empty
PostSubject: Re: the storage system   the storage system I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:01 am

CHARACTER GOES HERE
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

the storage system Empty

CHARACTER GOES HERE
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

the storage system Empty
PostSubject: Re: the storage system   the storage system I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 am

CHARACTER GOES HERE
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

the storage system Empty
PostSubject: Re: the storage system   the storage system I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 am

CHARACTER GOES HERE
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

the storage system Empty

CHARACTER GOES HERE
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

the storage system Empty

CHARACTER GOES HERE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the storage system Empty
PostSubject: Re: the storage system   the storage system I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the storage system
Page 1 of 1