Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Guise it's the CHB Avengers!

Go down 
+6
brookisawizard
cher
lara croft
Mark_Son of Hermes
Kol Mikaelson
Sammeh
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  Empty
PostSubject: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 am

So this is heavily inspired by the X Plot, led by Faith Lehane, and since I made a Wolvie-like character for her plot and also have a Captain America like character, I decided that... guise... the Avengers. I give some credit to Faith for coming up with a superhero idea in the first place but here... what we need is about four to seven members of the Avengers not including my characters who will join up. You don't need to have a character based off a superhero, unless you want to, but at least have some useful power. I'd rather not have an Avengers filled with members who can tell your emotions, however, that is a cool power too xD And we can also have relatively non powered members too, such as a Hawkeye/Batman/Punisher of the group xD

Also villains. If you've got villains, sign 'em up here, and for my home girl Faith's X Topic as well if you're interested.

Now to sign up, just give me the name of your character, god parent, and powers/character he/she's based off of. Template...

Character Name, Son/Daughter of Insert God Here - The Insert Hero's Name Here of the Group/Has the ability do insert power here.

So... members of the Avengers:

Steven J. Rogerson, Son of Ares - The Captain America of the Group - Sam
James Tullan, Son of Lyssa - The Wolverine of the Group - Sam
Tobias Wilson, Son of Hecate- The Necromancer of the Group - Brennan
Julio Garcia, Son of Apollo - The Hawkeye of the Group - Mark
Courtney Dimond, Daughter of Athena - The Black Widow of the Group - Brook
Alec Wright, Son of Hermes - The Superboy of the Group - Hawk
Open Slot - Open Plot Point

Villains:

Curiosity "Zee" Temperance, Daughter of Aphrodite - Enchantress of the Villains - Faith
Chandra Waldberg, Daughter of Hades - Moonstone of the Villains - Hawk

Last edited by Sammeh on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:10 am

Tobias Wilson, son of hecate- batman??- brennan

Last edited by master bruce on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:12 am

Julio Garcia, Son of Apollo - The Hawkeye of the Group - Mark
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:19 am

Added and Added Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:26 am

She's my villain XD Seeing as though I'm also playing a Hero turning into a Villain this seems like a good chance to use Zee. Although I doubt there's a Villain with power over make-up XDD

Curiosity "Zee" Temperance, Daughter of Aphrodite - I dunno here go to her Charrie Page

Also, I may sign up Cole or Morgana later if we're allowed two in this plot /shrug
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:31 am

Added. And yes, you can have two, but we're looking to fill up hero spots and also to get more women, so if Morgana is a hero then go for it, if not, do cole :P
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:28 am

I would take Loki but ugh I cant
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Courtney Dimond, Daughter of Athena - The Black Widow of the Group/Has the ability to kick some people's booty's and she's smart so.
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Wha Toby isn't unpowered he has necromancer-ness o:
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Added and Fixed 8D
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:40 pm

edited this sorry bye.

Last edited by Purple on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Chandra Waldberg: daughter of Hades. - Blackbird

Alec Wright: son of Hermes - Superboy
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Please take Zee off the list.
Add Cole Notte, Nyx please :D
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Any more slots open? Magnus Starkweather, my son of Zeus, could be a Thor. He's got lightning powers and lots of confidence almost bordering on arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Kevin Mortis- Son of Erebus. If you've heard of the superhero from the mini-series Watchmen named Rorsach (Who is awsome from a certain perspective.) Kevin would be good he was inspired actually by a easy mix of Rorsach and Deathstroke from DC comics. So since my plan was to make him turn into a more.... vigilante type Character from the begining this would work. Though villian or hero is up to you.

Since I have no signature if you wish to know more about him here's a link:

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t12065-new-character-of-joesph-sol

Last edited by Joesph sol on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : revision)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guise it's the CHB Avengers!    Guise it's the CHB Avengers!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guise it's the CHB Avengers!
Page 1 of 1