Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Awake and dreaming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

[Private] Awake and dreaming Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:31 pm

savannah ashfield daughter of nyx
Savannah took a deep breath. Her arms were spread wide and fluttered in the wind, her green eyes were shut.

It had been a week and she still couldn't believe it.
Camp Half-Blood. She was here. She, Savannah Ashfield, was really here.
It was just like Ace had told her - although he had always described what it looked like during the summer rather than the winter. It was all the same to her, it was all beautiful. Everything was covered in a fine sheet of white, the canoe lake frozen over but still lovely - you could even catch a glimpse of a nymph through the ice every now and then.

It was just the way she had imagined it. The forest with all of its nymphs (dryads, she remembered they were called), the mess hall and amphitheatre, the pegasi. And the campers, of course, the campers. She had been at Camp Half-Blood for all of six days and she had already seen so many people who were all so incredibly interesting. And yet, she hadn't yet found the face she was looking for, the one she wanted to see the most. Even though the cabins were all spectacular in their own way, they were too many, and too many people packed into each one. She had no idea which one her brother was staying in - he had never told her and she had never found reason to ask.

Every day she had been at camp, she had whispered a silent prayer to a god - any god - and she did the same thing there, on top of Half-Blood Hill, with her arms spread wide and her eyes clamped shut. She even promised to sacrifice an entire steak at dinner later.
And the gods must have finally decided that she had waited long enough (that or they really liked steak) because she turned around and found him standing five metres away, staring at her, a confused look on his face. Ace. The same Ace. The same eternally tousled black hair and stern grey eyes. Her brother. It was the first time she had seen him since they had said a dry-eyed goodbye approximately 3 months, 2 weeks, and 5 days ago.

They both spoke at the same time - it was almost poetic.

"WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING A JACKET?"
"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?"

His question was entirely justified, because she was, indeed, not wearing a jacket. She didn't know how she had forgotten but somehow she had.
Her question was also entirely justified, because the right side of his face was wrapped in bandages. Not dinky little hello kitty bandaids either - real, white gauze bandages.
Savannah flailed her arms a bit and flew around him anxiously but he swatted away her worried hands and took off his heavy-duty winter jacket in order to wrap it around his step-sister. She barely kept still long enough for him to do it before she had leapt and clamped onto him in a fierce hug, although he was hugging her back just as tight.

It was Christmas Eve in Camp Half-Blood and Ace was here and Savannah was here. Everything was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:12 am

Christmas Eve, how lovely and beautiful it was. Christmas was always the prettist time of year around her. The fresh snow hugged the ground, lights twinkled around, a few hand made orniments clung to thin spruces. Colby loved it, first of all it was the depth of winter, that in itself promised lots of enegry and better mind set, then the crisp cool air and enegry of the camp was nearly heaven to her.

Wrapped tight in a thick jacket, gloves, scarfs, and fur lined boots to keep the girl warm. Who would be out here without something warm anyways? After a short hike around the top of the hill she crossed Thalia's Pine and came upon an intresting sight. There was Ace, he was hard to miss and misidentify. But Ace was hugging someone, that was mind blowing, because Ace was not one to be hugging random people. The girl who hugged him tighter was faintly familer, probably of seen her around the camp but why they had been this position was still unknown to her.

Moving closer with her arms crossed she stepped even closer to where she was standing only a few yards away. "Ace?" She questioned eyes full of questions and thoughts, more so just confusion. Shifting her weight she glanced at the brown hair girl and back at the gauze around Ace's face. Finally she just decided she was in a state of false awakening and some lucid dream.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:51 am

ace ashfield son of hades
Ace was speechless. He tried to gather his thoughts as they hugged, but his mind had dissolved into a big puddle of WHAT and it was hard to form a conceivable line of thought. The words were just on his lips - 'What are you doing here?' when someone else said his name.

He stepped back in order to get a better look at the person the voice belonged to. Savannah let him, curiously looking at Colby herself. His two favourite people in the world. And they would finally be meeting each other. It didn't really matter how Sav had managed to get there, all that mattered was that she was there. "Fiser," He breathed, a huge grin breaking out on his face. He closed the distance between them and hugged her briefly before lifting her up and twirling her around. "Colby, Colby, Colby. I want you to meet someone, this is Savannah." He introduced proudly. Savannah curtsied with an irrepressible giggle. "She's my sister." He grinned.

"Savannah Ashfield, pleased to make your acquaintance!" Savannah tried to hold herself back but within a few seconds she had practically burst forward and grabbed Colby's hands between hers and was now jumping up and down. "You can call me Sav though. Or Sevy, even Lee if you want. That's Lee with a double E. It's from my middle name! Although it's not quite my middle name, my middle name is spelled LEIGH. Oh my gosh! You're Colby, aren't you? Colby Fiser? Ace said so much about you this summer although I don't think he wanted to tell me, for whatever reason. Actually, probably a good reason since I'm embarrassing him right now." Ace's face looked sufficiently flushed. "Oh my gosh, you are so pretty! Ace didn't say you were pretty." She shot Ace an accusing look and he just shrugged and raised an eyebrow at Colby. Clearing his throat, he laughed and clarified, "Step-sister, I mean. I'm not technically related to this... menace?" Savannah shrieked at this and swatted him on the arm none too lightly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:10 am

Colby squealed a bit as Ace pick her up and spun her. When she was set back down she couldn't help but laugh at his excitement. It was nice and made her happy to see him like this. Her attention was soon directed at his siister, Savannah. So this was the one, she was nearly the opposite of him in this first impression.She nodded at Savannah and to her surprise was taken by her hg ands and was "properly" interduced to her.

Colby listened pretty well to thd jumble of words that spilled from her mouth. "Yes I am Colby. You can call me most anything you'd like, I typically go by Colby, my middle name is Jayde spelled JAYDE." She tried to match her enthusiasm as well. "I can't beilive I finally get to meet you, Savannah, I'm so excited, I've heard a few things about you as well! Not surprising, as if details are his strong point." A glance at the red faced teen was enough to make her giggle again. With the majority of her attention on Savannah she was grinning wide.

"Your very pretty to Lee, and adorbable, I can totally tell your not realated."[/color] She winked at Ace before really looking at him. Raising an eyebrow she pointed at the gaze calmly, "What did you do, try to make friends or diverging?" Which was an odd concept actually, and with his luck very likely. She made sure to tighten her scarf around her neck. " You look a bit familier, when did you get here?"

Last edited by Colby on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Savannah turned and beamed at Ace. "And she's so nice too. WHY DIDN'T YOU INTRODUCE US SOONER?" Ace spluttered a little bit, running a hand through his hair and mussing it further. He started to say something like 'Haha, very funny' to Colby but Savannah interrupted him halfway through his sentence. "You've noticed me? I've been here for a week, I think. I have been looking for you all week, Ace!" She said, clucking his tongue at him, he smiled and gave her a look that said We'll talk later.

"Actually," Savannah squinted her eyes. "I think I've seen you at the cabin." Ace's eyes shot to her face and she tried to keep her voice steady but it caught at the end of her sentence. "I'm a daughter of Nyx, you see." She said, tilting up her chin slightly. Ace began to ask something but she shot him a look that told him not to. She knew she was afraid of the dark and he knew she was afraid of the dark, but nobody else at camp knew that she was afraid of the dark and she didn't want them all to think she was a baby. They all battled monsters and risked their lives and she lost it when the lights were turned out? No, they didn't have to know. She was sure she would get over it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Colby smiled as she moved back to stand next to Ace. Her emerald eyes were a bit brighter at the idea. "Ah. That's right, you're the one. I'm sorry not to meet you eariler, I stopped making it my job to know every body who set foot in the cabin." Glancing up at Ace she frowned. "Why don't you have a jacket, Ashfield." The snow was starting to stick to each of them in tiny wet specks. As even warm layers she still felt the icy nipping winds. Winter had settled in a bit later this year.

"Ace how dare you go hiding away from people like that. Poor thing had spend a week looking for you." Turning back to Sav she gestured around the surroundings. "So you've explored around a bit haven't you? What do you think?" It showed in her voice the loving pride of the camp, after all it was home. It always had been, really. Brushing a few things of snow from her arms and shoulders before realizing she wa being fidgety. Really she was always like that. "So what were doing out here of places, but then again always end up running into people in odd places." Inhaling deep breaths of pine air, it was cool and refreshing. " I came to check the border".
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:03 pm

ace ashfield son of hades
Savannah smiled but looked a little confused. "Colby used to be cabin leader." Ace informed her. "They impeached her." He loudly whispered to his step-sister behind his hand, shooting a sideway glance in the direction of his girlfriend and then snickering like a schoolboy. He shivered when Colby asked why he wasn't wearing a jacket, as if he hadn't noticed how cold it was until she asked. Probably the adrenaline of seeing his step-sister. "I don't know what it is about daughters of Nyx, but you constantly seem to be forgetting your own jackets on cold days." He said, brushing some snowflakes from his hair.

Ace held up his hands. "You know me, I'm just an inconspicuous guy." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. Savannah glanced between the two of them with a growing smile on her face before she realized Colby had something to her. "Oh, OH. It's so great here. Camp is just so beautiful, and everyone is just so friendly..." She gushed, beaming. She looked around herself and appeared to zone out. Ace took the opportunity to answer Colby's question. "I came to take a nap." Ace said, entirely serious about planning on taking a nap despite the weather. There was a certain novelty in napping outside that was different from taking a nap indoors. You just felt different when you opened your eyes and saw the sky, or a tree, the grass... "Wait," Ace said, frowning. "Am I even allowed to date you? Savannah is my step-sister, and you are her half-sister, so that makes you my half-step-sister... Which is not technically blood related but in status..." He furrowed his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Colby glared at Ace and crossed her arms freigning anger. "I was not." She clearifyed facing away to hide her amusement from him. Colby couldn't help but giggle a bit. Still not looking directly at him she commented, "If I remember, you called it 'poorest choice in weather appropriate clouthing?" She had been scolded plenty of times for what she wore. Although it seemed as if Savannah had the same trait, but it could be a rare occurance. However within a short time she had zoned away from them and Colby turned to face Ace at the comment. "A nap? In the snow? Were you trying to get sick?" Although she was used to the fact the teen enjoyed sleeping, a nap in the ice sounded less then relaxing.

She paused for second to mull it over. Was it? Hardly right, I mean if you wanted a moral limit go to the Zeus cabin. It wasn't close, and if you counted god blood seriously wouldn't everyone be realated to everybody? Shaking her head Colby gave her opinion. "You can't not be allowed, really. And you can't count god blood realationships. It's hardly the same. She's more your sister then mine in any accounts." She uncrossed her arms and slipped her hand into his. "I hardly think it matters." After over a year of liking him and finally entering a realationship, a complex status that doesn't really exist formally was hardly a reason not to date.

Outfit

Last edited by New Colby on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:30 pm

((did someone say incest? 8D))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:47 pm

((Oh look who's here, the incest queen herself xD))
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Savannah giggled at the sight of Colby and her brother bickering. Sighing happily, she beamed at them. "Anyway, now that I've seen you, I think it's time to go home." She said with a dreamy look. Ace was just about to say something to Colby but turned and gaped at her instead. "I just came because dad finally cracked and told me about my mom about about your dad, so I thought I'd come to check it out." She said, pacing a few steps and then turning back with a serious look on her face.

"It's beautiful here and it seems like fun, but I don't want to be a demigod. There's a bunch of you who are able to go home for the school year, right? Well, I don't think I need to come here. I don't have any powers that I know of, and the monsters only came because of you, right?" She said, her eyes bright although they were at the same time sad. "Maybe I'll come next year, I don't know. I don't think I could be a demigod. I don't like to fight." Ace shook his head slowly, unable to process what was happening.

"Anyway, I'm going to go call dad now and he's gonna pick me up." She chirped, shrugging off Ace's jacket and handing it to him. "Nice to meet you, Colby! I hope we meet again sometime soon. Bye Ace!" And then she was running down the hill in just her sweater. Ace looked after her, still stunned, and then looked at Colby. "My sister," He just said incredulously.

(( OUT OF THE BLUE, BUT MUST GET RID OF SAVANNAH HAHAHA ))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 pm

((Do I even post after that, wow. New topic what ¿)})
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:52 pm

(( New topic woo hoo ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Awake and dreaming   [Private] Awake and dreaming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private] Awake and dreaming
Page 1 of 1