Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The next generation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

The next generation Empty
PostSubject: The next generation   The next generation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:56 am

So anyway, I was procrastinating, and I was thinking that it might be fun to have a roleplay where all the campers are adults. They'd have kids and everything.
That's about as far as I got. Tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The next generation   The next generation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:06 pm

I did that with pinkgirl77 a while back. I would rp this kinda thing with you but, my only charrie will most likely be in jail or dead a year or two from now lol
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The next generation   The next generation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Haha. I wouldn't doubt that :P.
I remember you did that a while ago except I was kind of thinking of a mass roleplay reunion type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The next generation   The next generation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:57 pm

I frequently had these types of roleplays with Angel back in the summer. We'd have our four or five characters that were reallllly popular a few years back and we'd just have a reunion. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next generation   The next generation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next generation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: