Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

dear secret santa {moosie's wishlist}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moosie

Moosie

dear secret santa {moosie's wishlist} Empty
PostSubject: dear secret santa {moosie's wishlist}   dear secret santa {moosie's wishlist} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:20 am

Dear Secret Santa,
I would love anything for Christmas! Seriously. Just a "Happy Christmas" would be amazing. But just to give you some hints, I'll give you a list of some of my likes!

• I am a major band geek and orcha-dork. Any thing that has to do with musical instruments will probably make me love you until the end of time.
  • I have a blooming obsession with Doctor Who - particularly David Tenant - and the TARDIS.
  • I love reading fanfiction about Percy Jackson, Doctor Who, Harry Potter (especially Next Gen), and Sherlock BBC. Oh! And Twilight! Can't forget that. Any fanfic making fun of Twilight would be much loved and treasured. :)
  • Any type of art having to do with my characters, Doctor Who, or musical instruments would be loved beyond reason!
  • HTML. I suck beyond reason so help here would be much appreciated.
  • Pigs. Yes, I know it is unbelievably weird. Any art/stories having to do with the adventures of a miniature pig would be fantastic!
  • Harry Potter. Especially Slytherin (my house)

Happy Christmas!

((I'll add more later...))
Back to top Go down

dear secret santa {moosie's wishlist}
Page 1 of 1