Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Because I'm Angry {Summer}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FinDistant

FinDistant

Because I'm Angry {Summer} Empty
PostSubject: Because I'm Angry {Summer}   Because I'm Angry {Summer} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Because I'm Angry {Summer} Tumblr_m50327riCk1r1yj84
~ Alexis Times ~

It had happened again! Another one of her favorite lipsticks had gotten stolen by one of her snobby roommates! She couldn't believe how mad
she was! "Those stupid... rotten..." she muttered to herself as she entered the Arena.
She was wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt, over that she wore a camo-green jacket for the cold day, and of course her regular
snow-boots. 'Do they realize how expensive that Lipstick was?!' she thought to herself as she slipped the knife out of her boots.
She walked right up to the dummy without looking, and immediately put the knife into its side.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Angry {Summer}   Because I'm Angry {Summer} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 am

Because I'm Angry {Summer} 9Hhep

ıııııııııııııııııııııııııı

Alec had his sword of stygian iron out, wondering how it would be like to fight with his right hand. With the disappearance of its usual cross, a ring hung solely on the hidden chain around his neck. Shrugging, he switched hands and was about to test out the unfamiliar feeling on a straw dummy when someone suddenly stuck a knife to the side of the figure. His first feeling was of confusion. Didn't he see that I was about to use it? Then he saw that it was a girl muttering to herself, apparently pissed off.

She seemed pretty cute so Alec decided that there was no harm in talking. "Stupid and rotten, huh? You must've had a pretty bad day," Alec pondered, leaning against the straw dummy, lips lifting into a slight grin. "Care to let it all out?"

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
FinDistant

FinDistant

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Angry {Summer}   Because I'm Angry {Summer} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Because I'm Angry {Summer} Tumblr_m50327riCk1r1yj84
~ Alexis Times ~

She was about to take out the knife, and implode it into the
dummies head, when she heard a voice. She couldn't here it, from her ears ringing. She looked up from
the dummy in rage, and looked at the boy in front of her.

He was handsome, that's all she knew of him; and her face's color went from red from anger, to red from
embarrassment. She took the knife out of the dummy and put it back in her boot quickly, holding her left
arm with her right nervously.

"I... uh..." she said, laughing nervously. She had no idea what he had actually said "I'm... I'm Alexis, Alex for
short, if you want, but I'm usualy called Alexis."
she blurted out nervously, smiling at him while brushing a few hair strands from
her eyes.

(Sorry, been studying for finals. But I'm BAAAAAAACCCKKKKKKK)
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Angry {Summer}   Because I'm Angry {Summer} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:09 am

Because I'm Angry {Summer} 9Hhep

ıııııııııııııııııııııııııı

Alec was used to that sort of reaction, watching Alexis put away her knife. He tilted his head, slightly amused, replying, "Well hello Alex, I'm Alec." He idly swung his sword in gentle arcs like a pendulum. It had been really boring the past few hours, he hoped for something that might interest him. "So what's been bothering you?" He asked mildly, looking at the girl.

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Angry {Summer}   Because I'm Angry {Summer} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because I'm Angry {Summer}
Page 1 of 1