Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Santa, North Pole. From Bean, Camp Half Blood.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

To Santa, North Pole. From Bean, Camp Half Blood. Empty
PostSubject: To Santa, North Pole. From Bean, Camp Half Blood.   To Santa, North Pole. From Bean, Camp Half Blood. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Dear Santa,

I just want some presents for Christmas. Last year, all I got was a cracked ornament from my friend in real life and that made me really sad. This year, I want to get a lot of presents though!
Things I want:
  • Art. This includes photoshop, drawings, paintings, gifs, even photography. As long as you spend some time doing it.
  • HTML. Sigs, charrie templates, posting layouts. I have a pretty good posting layout, but it's not very high standard.
  • Writing. Fanfiction is good.

I like Harry Potter (specifically next gen), Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Septimus Heap, Gone, Divergent, most other fantasy series (except for some reason, I've never read Erigon)
I am very specific about my Harry Potter Next Generation. Under no circumstance do I ship Rose/Scorpius, and I never will. I also am disgusted by inscest by any close family member (That means no sibling/ cousin relationships). My favorite Next Gen character is Dominique Weasley. I picture her as a reg-head Griffindor, who loves playing quidditch and who's best friend is James. I do have some other canons about the others, but it'll get to complicated. Yup pretty much.
I don't like very much music, but I like Taylor Swift and lights by Elle Goulding.
Please get me some sort of the things listed above, and you will make a little girl really happy.
Love, Bean
Age 7

Back to top Go down

To Santa, North Pole. From Bean, Camp Half Blood.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: