Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

senji95's charicter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
senji95

senji95

senji95's charicter Empty
PostSubject: senji95's charicter   senji95's charicter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Name: Maxwell Kyomasa

Age/Birthday: 10 18/09/2003

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: No

Mortal Family: Sakura Kyomasa

Years in Camp: 9

Brief History: (has twin brother Leon older twin) Practically Grew up in camp half blood and leave the camp often mainly to aquire new things
only met mortal mother once (3 years ago).
Likes to train every day (ussually with Leon Unless there is a team event) to get stronger and better.
i used to want to meet my dad but years without seeing him led to hating him.

Physical Appearance: looks half asian half like apollo, Short for age, long messy black hair somtimes spiky.
slim body shape, atheletic build, inoccent looking.

Personality: most people in the camp like me but i do have some enemies mainly because i am a compulsive lier, somtimes i cannot help but lie but it just sort of happens.
really hates being beaten by brother in a duel but takes it and eventually calms down.
has ADHD and Dyslexia wich is a bit of a problem because i dont read english very well but i can read ancient greek really well.
liks playing role playing games and internet games ussualy table top but sometimes computer games, some tendancy to go see Luke (son of hermys) to see if e wants to play but thats ussually during the evening.
another issuse is i am a bit of a cliptomaniac (i steal things) mostly never get caught but now when things go missing people come to me.

Fatal Flaw: Cliptomaniac
ADHD
Dyslexia
Compusive lier

Pets: Tamed Dire Wolf called Shadow (big enough to ride)

Talents: in mortal world never get caught stealing
Ambidextrous
sure footedness and can get to places that most cannot

Weapons: Sword x2
Dagger X2

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: senji95's charicter   senji95's charicter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:04 am

Maxwell Kyomasa is
accepted!

Happy roleplaying!

Last edited by Sapphire on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
senji95

senji95

PostSubject: Re: senji95's charicter   senji95's charicter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:32 am

Name: Maxwell Kyomasa

Age/Birthday: 10 18/09/2002

God Parent: Hermes

Claimed: No

Mortal Family: Sakura Kyomasa

Years in Camp: 9

Brief History: to start with the only reason they were in camp half blood from such young age is because when there mother found out that there farther was a god she wanted nothing to do with them (she is quite the athieist) which ment about a year after birth (dont know why she waited so long) she took them to camp half blood and left them there in the care of chiron and left.
so Maxwell and has twin brother Leon (older twin) Practically Grew up in camp half blood.
Maxwell leaves the camp, on his own, often to aquire new thing usually through theft but some times paid for
Likes to train most days (ussually with Leon Unless there is a team event) to get stronger and better.
he used to dream of meeting his father but years without seeing him led to eventual hatrid him.

Physical Appearance: He is half asian but has some looks from his farther (hermes) so in general he is a good looking boy.
He is short for his age his height is 4'5''(48 inches) and because of this his weight is about 5st (70lbs).
as a general look he has long messy hair that is the colour of obsideon however it is somtimes spikey even though i looks pretty bad when spiked up.
his height and weight suggest a slim body shape and athletic build atheletic build.
finnaly because of his age he has that inoccent look about him which, if you did'nt know about past wrong doings you would not think that he had done anything wrong.

Personality: most people in the camp like him but hes does have some enemies mainly because he i a compulsive lier and theif, somtimes he cannot help but lie but it just sort of happens.
really hates being beaten by brother in a duel but takes it and eventually calms down.
has ADHD and Dyslexia wich is a bit of a problem because he dont read english very well but i can read ancient greek really well.
liks playing role playing games and internet games ussualy table top but sometimes computer games, used to go luke Luke (son of hermys) to see if e wants to play but thats ussually during the evening, this was untill he started chilling with cronos.
another issuse is that he is a bit of a cliptomaniac (he steals things) mostly never get caught but now when things go missing some people go to him as a place to start.
He likes to climb as well and can get to places most people cannot also he hates bing called Maxwell and only likes being called Max

Fatal Flaw: Cliptomaniac
Compusive lier

Talents: in mortal world never get caught stealing
Ambidextrous
sure footedness and can climb to places that most cannot

Weapons:celestial bronze Sword x2
celestial bronze Dagger X2

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: senji95's charicter   senji95's charicter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:11 pm

PENDING!

hey there, senji95! Unfortunately, there's a couple of problems with your character. For starters, he has the same name as your first one, and both say that they have a twin called Leon. Please fix that. Also, if they are meant to be twins, it might help that they're the same age, and have the same godparents. Thank you for your application.
-- riff raff

ty cookie

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: senji95's charicter   senji95's charicter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

senji95's charicter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: