Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

lets train a bit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

lets train a bit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets train a bit   lets train a bit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 pm

I smile. "The gifts of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: lets train a bit   lets train a bit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:00 pm

"Ok" still trying to comprehend it, I pick up the Bow, quiver and Arrowhead, the Arrowhead now had a chain through it I hund it around my neck and slung the bag over my shoulder and aimed a Arrow, it felt perfect, easy to pull back, but coukld feel the power. I looked up, "uh... Thanks ...dad" The word was forrgien in my mouth. I look back at Seth my strange Silver eyes. "where are you from?"

~Lexis daughter of Apollo
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: lets train a bit   lets train a bit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 am

I stare her down, my blue eyes flaring. "Nashville is where my mother lives. I'm from here. No place else." I shake my head. "Sorry, hot-headed sometimes. You got your gift from Dad, but don't get used to Dad being around. You might get to see him on a rare Camp visit to Olympus, other than that, nada. The gods are forbidden to have any direct contact with us." I notch an arrow, pull back the string and fire. Bullseye. "The curse of a half-blood i'm afraid. Our lives are dangerous due to the parents we aren't allowed to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: lets train a bit   lets train a bit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:22 am

"My life is dangerous because I don't want to back down from a challgle. yet with what I've learn today I might have to" I said getting bored with tagerts so I shot on up, and then shot another one so they hit right outside the bullseye on ethier side perfectly.

~Lexis daughter of Apollo
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets train a bit   lets train a bit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets train a bit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: